3 Aug 2009; 30 Mar 2013 additions are identified with (*)
- Yes, we are going to discuss here about a category of people who have human form and characteristics but they are typically akin to parrots in some respect.
Parrot (noun) has been defined[ii] as any of numerous widely distributed tropical birds (order Psittaciformes and especially family Psittacidae) that are often crested and brightly coloured, have a distinctive stout hooked bill and zygodactyl feet, and include some excellent mimics
- For those who have seen parrots they know it well but for those who haven’t this definition rightly tells them that the parrots are excellent mimics.
Parrot (transitive verb) has been defined[iii] a person who sedulously echoes another's words
- When this term parrot is used in English as a transitive verb it points towards people who can sedulously echo (repeat) other people’s words.
Sedulous has been defined[iv] as
1: involving or accomplished with careful perseverance
2: diligent in application or pursuit
- As the meaning of sedulous suggests these parrot humanoids can carefully preserve those traits of repeating other people’s words and are quite capable of meticulously applying those in all their quests.
Indian Ringnecks as Pets
The Ringneck is highly intelligent and does make a good pet. They can be taught to speak, whistle, perform tricks (untying knots, stringing beads), and mimic other sounds. Be warned: for a smaller bird, they can be very vocal and painfully loud.[v]
- Among wide variety of parrots Indian parrots are considered special for some of their qualities. Much the same Indian parrot humanoids are also very special. For instance, they can be well trained.
Indian Ringnecks (IRN) have stable personalities and can cope with minimal attention during busy times, this does not mean they are content alone[vi]
- Indian Parrot Humanoids, likewise, possess stable personality and require minimal attention when their mentor is busy. (*)
They have established colonies in environments which are not native to them, some major points of interest include California, Florida, and the UK. These birds are believed to cause major damage to crops; however, little evidence has been published to prove this accusation. [vii]
- Indian Parrot Humanoids have also moved to distant nations and are capable of inflicting major damage to a certain Cause (ex: 2013-03-30 Video - anti-Hindu forces uncovered behind Narendra Modi and Wharton School Fiasco) (*)
In India, street vendors use them to attract customers, teaching them eye-catching tricks and elaborate songs. [viii]
Ringnecks are intelligent parrots and can make great pets. They learn concepts quickly and love to show off. Along with being intelligent, they are great at talking. Many people believe that males are friendlier and learn to talk more readily than females, but there is no real truth behind these statements. [ix]
- You will learn about many of them (Parrot Humanoids) through my different works. They all possess those characteristics like intelligence, good learners, and great talkers, which they deploy for damaging good and/or right things. (*)
A pet IRN should be fed a wide variety of foods, including a high quality pelleted staple food. [x]
- Yes, they (Parrot Humanoids) do expect wide variety of perks along with their basic rewards. (*)
As with all parrots, they require a variety of perches of different material and variegated widths to keep their feet healthy and must be provided with a good selection of stimulating toys, rotated frequently"[xi] [variegated meaning]
Jealousy / Aggression:
The Ringneck parrots can be jealous of other family members and pets. They can develop a bond with only one human and refuse to interact with other people, even attacking them in some cases. Although this is a small bird it does not seem to believe so, and will attack larger birds and even dogs if it feels it or its human is threatened. Owners should be cautious in multiple-pet homes. Continuing to socialize the hand reared pet bird from a young age and letting many people handle and interact with it can prevent single-person bonding and allow it to become an excellent family pet. [xii]
Do these all collectively sound like a category of people I am referring to? Please use your imagination. (*)