Tue, 7 Aug 2012 IST 21:14 PM
Top ranking people of organizations travel past the sea and mix with Aasuric cultures. Rare few come out unscathed and stand up to fight for their mother religion. The rest get corrupted in thoughts and expression and lose the sensibilities of life. The following write-ups by Prof GC Asnani only vouch for few of such instances but there are numerous I could count if I had time unlimited.
No wonder our predecessors forbade crossing the sea. They had foreseen the harm it would bring upon the Hindoo society, its culture and its thought process.
But so-called modern educated brass who became supposedly learned frowned upon this dictum. They did so because they had myopic view of things to happen and inability to analyze what had happened. These were the people who had been trained to have little respect for their ancestors. Though they might criticize the likes of Jawaharlal Nehru—the extreme examples of such cases—but they themselves were very much on the same path, having travelled relatively to a lesser degree.
While rank and files of Ramakrishna Mission remained devout Hindoo and practiced with zeal every possible Hindoo ritual and took pride in being so, you would notice those who travelled beyond the Sea and mixed with Aasuric counterparts behaved very differently. Same had been case with many white skin infiltrators within Ramakrishna Mission who brought with them their "childhood onwards Christian mental makeup" and attempted to redefine many things within the Ramakrishna Mission. I have personally known a few in the higher ranks of this kind though outwardly they enjoyed the respect from The Hindoos that they were otherwise entitled to by very virtue of the position they held.
It is not expected of a common Hindoos to look beyond the smoke screen and unearth the truth; and therefore, they cannot be blamed for holding due respect for such high rankers whose thought processes get corrupted in company of those coming from Aasuric background.
RKM & Hinduism - Prof. GC Asnani EMAIL 7 Aug 2010 with attachments
RKM & Hinduism - Prof. GC Asnani EMAIL 7 Aug 2010 - Attachment Subrkm dt. 7th Aug 2010
RKM & Hinduism - Prof. GC Asnani EMAIL 7 Aug 2010 - Attachment Supreme Court Judgment of 1995 pp.1-34
Monday 3 Sept 2012 PM 20:39, modified 4 Sept 2012 PM 19:43
Here is a step-by-step guide that shows how you can go to Supreme Court Website and locate any relevant judgment:
This can also give you a clue as to how one needs to go about locating the judgments related to Arya Samaj, Jain Samaj, Swaminarayan Temples, etc., who also filed similar petitions but root cause as shown in respective petitions were probably different.
However, there is a significant difference between Ramakrishna Mission and Arya Samaj though both wanted to be called non-Hindoo, much the same way as RSS once wanted to drop the much-maligned "Hindu" word from its Constitution while Janata Party Government was in power but the meeting at which that decision was to be taken had to be cancelled as Janata Party Government toppled and immediate political priorities of those who had vested interest in it suddenly changed. It was Atal Behari Bajpai who was instrumental to that act and he had exerted his influence on contemporary Sar'Sangh'Chaalak to go with this move to drop Hindu word from RSS constitution. There are many such skeletons that can be unearthed by sincere and truth-seeking research students if they want to look at Indian history in correct perspective. Lot many ignoble acts by plenty of celebrities can throw out lot of mud into their faces; among such celebrities Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was perhaps the most ETHICALLY corrupt example whom we mistakenly glorify as Father of the Nation resulting in such ETHICALLY corrupt Children of the Nation as we witness today.
Ramakrishna Mission vs. Arya Samaj
Returning to the fundamental difference between Ramakrishna Mission and Arya Samaj the following distinctions must not be lost sight of -
- Ramakrishna Mission's top rank got ethically corrupt and promoted
false reasoning for claiming non-Hindoo status
- Ramakrishna Mission's rank and file did not participate into it - they continued to live like a Hindoo following all Hindoo rituals and Hindoo masses kept attending to them at Ramakrishna Mission with great reverence
- Ramakrishna Mission's Rahara College Staff fought the case tooth and nail with their last pennies spent so that top ranks of the Mission do not have their way
- Arya Samaj top to bottom are Hindoo haters which they do
not reveal to Hindoos because they know they will have no where
to go if Hindoos disown them
quid pro quo (see my
detailed work on them Kaun Apna Kaun Paraaya with plenty of
inside information as a live witness) - some of the less serious
points are listed below while leaving many terrible issues for the
readers of the full work on the subject -
- Arya Samaj draws an undividable line between Sanaatan' Dharm' and Hindooism (they call themselves as Sanaatan' Dharmees and they point-blank refuse to admit Hindoos as Sanaatan Dharmee)
- Arya Samaj calls themselves Vedic people and Hindoos as Pauraanik people and they refuse to call Hindoos as Vedic
- Arya Samaj had been the fifth column within Hindoo society (detailed discussion in Kaun Apna Kaun Paraaya)
- Arya Samaj issued marriage certificates to Hindoo boys and girls after getting them married at Arya Samaj premises in absence of boy's and girl's parents when parents' consent was not available (I was witness to such marriages in my college days and after), and by doing so, they gained the loyalty of the boy and the girl and their would-be children
- Arya Samaj raised Hindoo children at their DAV schools and colleges training them to look down upon the Hindoos who were Idol worshippers - among these children there would be plenty of girls who would later become mothers and teach their children to look down upon Idol worshipper Hindoos
- Arya Samaj were always against Christianity and Islam but
they possessed a few similarities to Christians and Muslims
- They hated Idol worshippers which was the sole inspiration behind Dayananda Saraswati creating a parallel society to Hindoo society naming it Arya Samaj (society) - they perceived they were Arya and Hindoos were non-Arya
- They possess the same believe system as that of Christianity and Islam and that is Only our God is true god and all others are false gods
- Arya Samaj claims only Ved'(s)are God's word as Christianity claims only Bible is God's word, Islam claims only Qur'an is Allah's word, Judaism claims only Pentateuch is Lord's word
- Arya Samaj claims only Arya Samaj has the true knowledge of the true god, Hindoos are essentially misguided fellows
- Arya Samaj asks Hindoo financial support to raise orphans but raises them as Hindoo hater Arya Samaajis
- Arya Samaj reconverts Christians and Muslims into Sanaatan' Dharm', Hindoos perceive they are reconverting them into Hindooism, least aware that they are reconverting them to Sanaatan Dharmees and by their definition Hindoos are not Sanaatan Dharmees
- Arya Samaajis claim that they fought Muslims being on the side of Hindoos but they do not reveal that they did so because a Muslim would not hesitate slitting Arya Samaajis' throat with the same ease as he would do with a Hindoo; thus, fighting Muslims they only fought for their own existence not for survival of Hindooism which they do not consider same as Sanaatan' Dharm'
- Arya Samaj withhold these salient facts from Hindoos keeping them under false impression that they are part and parcel of Hindoo society and they are working only in the interest of Hindooism