Shree Narendra V Gokhale, Mumbai (for painstaking proof-reading)
based on drafts at different stages, prior to finalization
K Prabhakar, Chennai, email
You have given a wonderful analysis of Swami Vivekananda’s speech in Chicago. It has unfolded the truth that what Swamiji revealed was universality of Hinduism and not equality for religions. Nobody can do this. I feel it is the divine grace which did it through you.
You have also brought in two tricks played by M.K. Gandhi and K.M. Munshi. Facts about G.C. Asnani’s fight against R.K.M. in the Supreme Court are also embedded in the book. All these are commendable to educate a Hindu to protect his religious tradition.
K Gangadharam, Chennai, letter
I congratulate you for the inimitable presentation of facts in the book “RKM Propagating the Opposite of what Vivekananda and Ramakrishna had said”. It contains obvious facts presented in the most appropriate and lucid manner resulting in logical analysis and unassailable messages to the reader. The objective approach in the method of presentation of facts i.e. presenting the facts without hurting even those who had caused distortion of facts reveals the pragmatism of the author.
The message under the topics “In quest of Truth” on page 5 of 86 and “Purpose of this small book” commencing on page 6 of 86 of the book is an undeniable wake up call to the Hindu society. It makes every Hindu not to show lip sympathy or become a paper tiger, but to imbibe the profound call of Swami Vivekananda ‘Awake, Arise and Stop not till the goal is reached”.
The book is a unique treatise to protect Sanatana Dharma and raises the fundamental question: How can one reach the goal without wiping out the distortions which are eating away the Sap and roots of Hinduism, the Sanatana Dharma? A true Hindu cannot close his eyes and sit comfortably without scratching his head and finding a solution.
The unabated religious conversions under the guise of religious freedom have been causing a great threat in the minds of Hindus to live and retain their religious tradition. Hindus connected with various Hindu organisations are feeling this pain. It is a sign to bring them together for finding a solution to the problem. Hence this book is surely a first step in the right direction and will be appreciated by every Hindu organisation including RKM.
Narendra V Gokhale, Mumbai, email
After I read the passage on page 50, in your book where American press expresses the futility in sending missionaries to our learned land and concurrently having read Swami Vivekananda’s remark “I am the heathen they came to save”. That set me thinking what exactly Swami Vivekananda found objectionable in the two popular hymns of those times. So I tried to cull out some information about those two hymns but could not go any further than what I had placed for you to read.
I was all the time hoping that you will do something more to find out about the antecedents to those two hymns and the full text also. And that is exactly what you have done now at least for one hymn. Simply Excellent, simply great, I provided you the seed and look how beautifully you have extracted the full hymn. I admit I am not that resourceful and could not provide you with a well drafted passage to be inserted in the book. I was literally struggling with words and information collection. And now it fits well in the book.
PV Natarajan, email
Great Sir. You are doing a monumental work.
Sap - vital juice
how beautifully you have extracted the full hymn - refers to analysis presented on "From Greenland’s icy mountains, from India’s coral strand" which can be found here: He spoke of immense hatred for Hindoos in Christian minds
written between Oct.2012 and Apr.2013 (non-stop work, exceeding 12 hrs./day, no diversion to any other work, finalized after 10 versions)
Hindoo society has been mislead by its supreme political leader Mr. MK Gandhi, renowned educator Mr. KM Munshi, policy maker swamis of Ramakrishna Order, several eminent religious leaders, the Ministry of Education, and educational institutions like NCERT, etc.
Reversing the trend and the enormous damage done to the psyche of Hindoo society would be a daunting task.
This work is a small contribution in that direction.
Truth above All
वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ।
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा।।
4 Feb 2009; 19, 31 Dec 2012
For everything there is a popular view. It is quite easy to keep sailing in the direction in which the wind blows. A mutual admiration society is formed among the intellectual brethren. And the life goes on. Everyone is happy.
For everything there is another side. Exposing it is risky. Admirers shun away. Unpopularity comes as the reward.
Generations pass. Time takes a turn. New waves begin to flow. You are
accepted. Sometimes admired, but you do not live to see that.
Question is – where do you draw the line? Answer depends on what are you looking for – acceptance, praise, money, recognition, fame, what? This guides your decision.
I seek none of these. So, you can think of me what you please. But one thing, disregard whether you agree with me or disagree with me, I am not going to come and convince you that I am right.
We cannot change the direction of कालचक्र (Kaalchakr’, Wheel of Time) but we can say things that we believe are right in today’s context, so long we know that we have Truth on our side.
Where there is Truth, there is धर्म Dharm’ and where there is Dharm’, there is Shri Naaraayan’ श्रीनारायण
Ramakrishna Order of India
Established on the premise of Truth
या कुन्देन्दुतुषारहारधवला या शुभ्रवस्त्रावृता या
वीणावरदण्डमण्डितकरा या श्वेतपद्मासना।
या ब्रह्माच्युतशङ्करप्रभृतिभिर् देवैस्सदावन्दिता
सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती निश्शेषजाड्यापहा।।
22, 25-27 Jan 2013
Truth is to be judged by truth and by nothing else. Doing good is not the test of truth; the Sun needs no torch by which to see it. Even if truth destroys the whole universe, still it is truth, stand by it. [i]
Swami Vivekananda had stated this in his speech at Thousand Island Park, Mon, 5 Aug 1895. Over a century has passed since then. Things have changed rapidly. Social, moral and [ii] ethical values have changed drastically. These values have changed for individuals, as well as, for organizations.
RKM comprises of Ramakrishna Math, Ramakrishna Mission, and many allied institutions like Vedanta Society, Advaita Ashrama, Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Centre, etc., etc. It was founded by Swami Vivekananda after his Master’s name Shri Raamkrishn’ .
[i] Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda,
Vol.7, p.101, Inspired Talks.
 Shri Raamkrishn’ রামকৃষ্ণ পরমহংস
- Born: Gadaadhar Chattopaadhyaay’ গদাধর চট্টোপাধ্যায় on 18th February
1836 - Demise: 16th August 1886
Sanskrit-English transliterations are designed, keeping respective phonetic traditions of both languages in mind. Being visually phonetic (as far as practical) they elicit better pronunciation of Sanskrit terms by English reading populace. For details, please see Appendices (Raamkrishn’, not Ramakrishna). Sometimes, though, it becomes very difficult to find an appropriate spelling on account of severe phonetic limitations of language (English).
22, 25-31 Jan 2013
In 1999, I read The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna for the first time in my present life. A strange feeling kept occurring to me, again and again, as if I had been present there, sometime in the distant past, a witness to all this, and familiar with every thought expressed in it. This was strange because such thoughts had never occurred to me in this life before. A year later I took retirement from active service.
I started getting familiar with Swami Vivekananda’s works when I began to work on this book (Oct 2012). I noticed some strange similarity between his thoughts, that I have come to know now, and my thoughts, that I have been expressing through my works over past ten years. It is now, after seven years that, I realize why a three-and-half page book review published in a monthly magazine ended with concluding remarks that the reviewer was reminded of the Works of Swami Vivekananda while reading my works.
Another strange coincidence is that Kanyakumari had been beckoning me ever since 1986-87, the place where Swami Vivekananda had the ‘Vision of one India’ in 1892. Something, unknown yet, perhaps lay there that is yet to unfold itself…some connection to the past, something…
 Swami Vivekananda স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ – Born: Narendra Nath Dutta নরেন্দ্র নাথ দত্ত 12 January 1863 – Demise: 4 July 1902.
Scope and Purpose of this work
27-31 Jan 2013
For some years, one thing had bothered me, why does the Ramakrishna Order believe in the equality of religions when they ought to know that it could simply not be true. There is so much published material readily available on the subject and the swamis have ample time at their disposal to study them.
Within a year of beginning to write on religion, history and current events from an auditor’s point of view, my works became fairly well known, which prompted one of the important branches of Ramakrishna Order to send me a prepaid order for books that included Judaism Christianity Islam Secularism Hinduism. The truth contained in that book had shaken up many intellectually inclined people but failed to impress the Ramakrishna Order. Therefore, I sent a complimentary copy afterwards to the President Mahaaraaj at Belur Math[i] with a personal note, by registered post, but he too chose to ignore the truth, and continue treading on the path of untruth.
Too many large religious, social, and socio-political organizations take pride in parroting[ii] the well-established untruth ‘all religions are equal’ without any independent verification or application of individual mind. This work will focus on Ramakrishna Order, hoping to persuade it to recognize the truth and spread it further, which will then prompt relatively smaller organizations to follow the same course. Success is not in our hand, the Karm’ कर्म is.
We are spreading the seeds. Fertile grounds will nourish them. Barren lands will stay neutral. In due time, your mind will make you stand by the side of Truth. A silent mass uprising will take place as Swami Vivekananda would have dreamt. Hindoo will learn to assert himself. Lost glory of Hindooism will be regained.
[i] A plot of land was acquired by Swami Vivekananda in 1899, and three years later (1902) he left his body (age 40). Belur Math, RKM Headquarter, stands today on that plot of land. Swami Vivekananda did not see this building during his life time.
[ii] Parrot Humanoid Syndrome as discussed in Know the Truth behind Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam, Yashodharma, 2012.
Availability in print and on Internet
24 Feb, 25 Mar 2013
Printed copies will be forwarded to all centers of the Ramakrishna Order in India, and also to select Indian intelligentsia.
The entire contents of the book can be read at my website, can be copied, printed, and mailed to acquaintances. Related procedure for doing so will be graphically demonstrated at the website. Entire contents of the book will also be made available for reading at public forums like Google Books and Scribd and my website will provide links to those destinations.
Efforts are being made by a team of volunteers to raise awareness among the Hindoos, and in particular among the rank and file at RKM. Truth must prevail is our motto.[i]
[i] सत्यमेव जयते नानृतं
सत्येन पन्था विततो देवयानः ।
यत्र तत् सत्यस्य परमं निधानम् ।।6।। मुण्डकोपनिषद, तृतीय मुण्डक, प्रथम खण्ड
“Truth alone prevails, not falsehood. By truth the path is laid out, the Way of the Gods, on which the seers, whose every desire is satisfied, proceed to the Highest Abode of the True” – translation by Swami Nikhilananda.
RKM has been propagating Equality of Religions
20-21, 24, 28-29 Nov 2012; 22, 26 Jan 2013
Raam’, Jesus, Allah all are the same entity by whatever name you call.
- RKM claimed that Raam’, Jesus, Allah are same. Spoken differently, religions they represent are same. In other words, Hindooism, Christianity, Islam are same;
- What about Shri Raamkrishn’, Swami Vivekananda, Jesus Christ, Biblical canons, and Allah? Do they also agree with this, individually and collectively?
- They all have to agree with this for it to be true. If any of them did not agree with this then it cannot be wholly true. If all of them did not agree with this then it cannot be true at all;
- As we will proceed with documented facts, we will find that none of them agreed with this utopia, and therefore, RKM’s stand is baseless.
- If at all it were to be true, why then the Jews (the followers of Jehovah, Jewish LORD), Christians (the followers of Christian God and Jesus Christ), and Muslims (the followers of Allah and Muhammad) would be instructed through the Authorized Version of Holy Bible, and through Qur’an Majeed to kill and destroy the idol worshippers (Hindoos)? Surprised, don’t believe that it could be true? Well, continue your journey with me, and you will find ample evidence of this, reproduced from verifiable sources of unquestionable veracity;
- How can three religions be equal if (a) Christianity claims that Islam and Hindooism are false religions, (b) Islam claims that Christianity and Hindooism are false religions, (c) Hindooism makes no such claim? To be equal don't they need meeting of minds on such fundamental issues?
 Parliament of Religions, Chennai, 11 Sept 2012, convened by RKM
Shri Raamkrishn’ had arrived at opposite conclusion
12-17, 31 Jan 2013
The Hindu religion alone is the Sanatana Dharma. The various creeds [i] you hear of nowadays… will disappear again… They will not last forever. The Hindu religion has always existed and will always exist.
- Shri Raamkrishn’ stated this, in very clear terms leaving no scope for dual interpretation, at Sinthi Brahmo Samaj in the presence of many devotees on Sunday 19 Oct 1884, less than two years before his passing away, as conclusion of all his experiences.
- Life is a journey of experiences. What you experience and think today does not necessarily remain to be right for you after a passage of time as you gain knowledge and many more experiences. No one is born with the entire treasure of knowledge that is conclusive at the time of his birth. It applied to Shri Raam’ and Shri Krishn’ as well. Even though they had descended as Avataar’ of Shri Naaraayan’, each had to spend several years at Gurukul (गुरुकुल) for obtaining worldly knowledge. And, what applied to Shri Naaraayan’ Himself, that had to apply to Shri Raamkrishn’ as well, who was born simply with blessings of Shri Naaraayan’;
- And therefore, Shri Raamkrishn’ had to go through different forms of experiences, understanding them in different ways; no single understanding being conclusive in itself. With passage of time, enriched by more and more experiences, he was to mature in his understanding, and go through the process of refining them, finally to arrive at conclusions that were to become more conclusive, as one neared the end of one’s earthly life. And that is where, lies the true significance of this particular conclusion that he derived, and categorically stated, before the English educated audience of Brahmo Samaj, which leaves no scope for debate on the subject;
- However, it is to be expected that there would be people around who would love to argue rather than understand, and refer to other incidences available in the form of third-party interpretations. Such people, at best, can be left on their own and continue to be happy with what they want to believe in. If you meditate on a topic deeply enough you might come to a better understanding of inherent truth rather than joining debates and letting yourself get confused. For debates create confusion and clever people can always give it the direction that they want.
 The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Ch.32, p.642, English translation.
[i] Creed – a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith.
Chronology can tell us a lot
27-31 Jan 2013
Event of 1866 interpreted by others after demise of Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda
Toward the end of 1866 he began to practice the discipline of Islam…Thus he realized the Musalmaan God.[i]
Event of 1874 interpreted by others after demise of Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda
Eight years later, sometimes in November 1874, he was seized with an irresistible desire to learn the truth of the Christian religion…Thus he experienced the truth that Christianity, too, was a path leading to God-consciousness.[ii]
In meeting of 1885 Shri Raamkrishn’ himself declared his conclusion
Shri Raamkrishn’ said: The Hindu religion alone is the Sanatana Dharma. The various creeds you hear of nowadays … will disappear again…They will not last forever. The Hindu religion has always existed and will always exist.[iii]
Analysis from one angle
- All these three instances relate to one, and only one, individual Shri Raamkrishn’, who went through some experience in first two instances, and gave his unambiguous conclusion in third instance;
- In first two instances, Shri Raamkrishn’ did not offer any conclusion, and therefore, someone else took upon himself the role of interpreting them on his behalf. Shri Raamkrishn’ did not confirm certain speculative interpretations;
- Swami Vivekananda himself did not present those misleading interpretations as recorded above.
- After their passing away, some others got the opportunity to pass their own beliefs (or, agenda) in the name of Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda.
- Such individual(s) would have enjoyed enough clout over their followers, and unfortunately their words were inherited and repeated by others.[iv] Such repetition, over the decades, gave those misleading interpretations their undue validity.
- Being practically illiterate, Shri Raamkrishn’ did not leave any written documentation of his experiences. Swami Vivekananda, however, left plenty of writings which contradict the present day belief that Hindooism, Christianity and Islam are equal.
- In third instance, Shri Raamkrishn’ himself gave his final judgment and that too in presence of many English educated people, and his unambiguous statement was recorded and published in print for public;
- This leaves no doubt that you can reject the veracity of speculative interpretations in the first two instances, and take the third instance as authoritative.
Analysis from another angle
- The first instance is about an event that took place in 1866. The second instance relates to another event that took place eight years later in 1874. The third instance, the conclusive one, took place another eleven years later in 1885.
- First two instances speak about two events whereas third instance offers the conclusion. Normally one would not perceive an event as equivalent of a conclusion. However, people with influence can make them sound like equals, in which case, over a period of time, the two will come to be treated as equal.[v] And, that would create confusion in common people’s mind, and generate heated debates under assumption that speculative interpretations of the events are equivalent of conclusions. In such scenario, you would want to take the chronology as the deciding factor. Chronologically, the third instance occurred last, and thus, it superseded prior instances.
- In other words, if for argument sake, all three were conclusions in themselves, and all three had been delivered by Shri Raamkrishn’ himself, and first two conclusions clashed with the third conclusion, even then the last conclusion would hold good, treated as the final, and undoubtedly, the conclusive one.
[i] The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Preface, pp.33-4.
[ii] The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Preface, p.34.
[iii] The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Ch.32, p.642.
[iv] A classic example of Parrot Humanoid Syndrome as defined (2010) and published (in print) as part of Know the Truth behind Vasudhaiv' Kutumbakam, Yashodharma, 2012.
[v] Parrot Humanoid Syndrome happens to be so very contagious that it can sometime influence even best of the brains.
Parliament of Religions, Chennai, 2012
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शक्तिरूपेण संस्थिता।
नमस्तस्यै: नमस्तस्यैः नमस्तस्यैः नमो नमः।।
RKM, Chennai arranged for an event on 11 Sep 2012 titled as “Unity of Mankind through Harmony of Religions” under the banner of Parliament of Religions in Chennai to commemorate the historic day of 11 Sept 1893 at Parliament of World’s Religions in Chicago, USA. RKM released a set of four DVDs with recordings of that event.
The program at Chennai began with Tamil song Omkara Nadham Neeye sung by the students of educational institutions affiliated to RKM. The translator Shri Vinayagam translated it from Tamil to English as:
The song goes like this Raam’, Jesus, Allah all are the same entity by whatever name you call.
At that event, Swami Gautamananda of The Ramakrishna Order presented its official standpoint. He drew attention to three instances from the life of Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda to convey that they had indeed spoken of equality of religions. Therefore, we wish to examine if that was at all true by examining each of these three incidences in depth:
- Chameleon story as narrated by Shri Raamkrishn’;
- Shiv’ Mahimna Stotr’ as quoted by Swami Vivekananda;
- BhagavadGeeta Shlok as quoted by Swami Vivekananda.
RKM and its twisted version of Chameleon story
9 Dec 2012
Swami Gautamananda said:
Sri Ramakrishna’s simple story tells us how we have to look at religion. It is not the outer colour but deep inside every religion, the same chameleon is there. It may look with different colors. Let us not quarrel about the colors.
In his statement there are two angles:
- That Sri Raamkrishn’ told us how we should look at religion;
- That if we look deep inside every religion we find that they are all essentially same.
For clarity, we will deal with each angle separately.
- We are reproducing here the exact story in its original form. It has been copied from published materials by RKM[i]. You will notice that Shri Raamkrishn’, nowhere in the story, refers to any religion or equality of religions. The context was very different which Swami Gautamananda made no mention of, and thereby, misled the audience into believing that Shri Raamkrishn’ had narrated it to convey equality of all religions.
- The true story, as given below, was narrated by Shri Raamkrishn’ before an audience at Sinthi Brahmo Samaj on 28 Oct 1882, a little less than four years before his passing away. The question of devotees related to the confusion whether God had no form, or if He had form, and if yes, which form? Neither the question touch upon religion, nor did his answer;
- The issue of form or formless is a fundamental one. It is part of Hindooism itself where one has the complete freedom to perceive the issue according to one’s own choice. There was simply no reason to drag different religions into this debate, nor did the devotees do so, nor Shri Raamkrishn’ did so.
- RKM may have wanted to substitute the debate on God’s form with its own pet project ‘equality of religions’. However, hiding behind Shri Raamkrishn’ and doing that was nothing but an act of intellectual dishonesty.
Now, let us look at the true story as narrated by Shri Raamkrishn’:
BRAHMO DEVOTEE: Sir, why are there so many different opinions about the nature of God? Some say that God has form, while others say that He is formless. Again, those who speak of God with form tell us about His different forms. Why all this controversy?
MASTER: A devotee thinks of God as he sees Him. In reality there is no confusion about God. God explains all this to the devotee if the devotee only realizes Him somehow. You haven’t set your foot in that direction. How can you expect to know all about God?
Listen to a story. Once a man entered a wood and saw a small animal on a tree. He came back and told another man that he had seen a creature of a beautiful red colour on a certain tree. The second man replied: ‘When I went into the wood, I also saw that animal. But why do you call it red? It is green.’ Another man who was present contradicted them both and insisted that it was yellow. Presently others arrived and contended that it was grey, violet, blue, and so forth and so on. At last they started quarrelling among themselves. To settle the dispute they all went to the tree. They saw a man sitting under it. On being asked, he replied: Yes, I live under this tree and I know the animal very well. All your descriptions are true. Sometimes it appears red, sometimes yellow, and at other times blue, violet, grey, and so forth. It is a chameleon. And sometimes it has no colour at all. Now it has a colour, and now it has none.
In like manner, one who constantly thinks of God can know His real nature; he alone knows that God reveals Himself to seekers in various forms and aspects. God has attributes; then again He has none. Only the man who lives under the tree knows that the chameleon can appear in various colors, and he knows, further, that the animal at times has no colour at all. It is the others who suffer from the agony of futile argument. God reveals Himself in the form which His devotee loves most. His love for the devotee knows no bounds.
[i] http://www.belurmath.org/gospel/chapter06.htm (source: শ্রীশ্রীরামকৃষ্ণকথামৃত, সিঁথির ব্রাহ্মসমাজে শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণ, পঞ্চম পরিচ্ছেদ, 28 অক্টোবর 1882, পৃষ্ঠ 101).
RKM asked us to look deep inside Christianity
so we did but found just the opposite of what RKM had claimed
Swami Gautamananda had persuaded the audience, in the name of Shri Raamkrishn’, to look deep inside every religion and assured them that they would find them essentially same. So, on behalf of the audience, let us look deep inside every religion to find out if he was speaking the truth, or a blatant untruth?
The following statements of Jesus Christ, as recorded by St. Matthew and St. Luke, can be verified from the Authorized Version of Holy Bible, popularly known as King James Version. As Authorized Version would imply the following statements are true representations of what Jesus Christ said during his life time, and as recorded in the Gospels (the teaching or revelation of Christ)[i].
[i] Further reading Christianity in a different Light, Vol.1, Maanoj Rakhit, 2004.
Jesus said: I have come to sow seed for division within families
Saint Matthew, the direct disciple of Jesus, had documented the following words of Jesus in Holy Bible’s Authorized[ii] Version:
10:34 Think not I am come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword; 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against the mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 10:36 and a man’s foe shall be they of his own household.12: 30 He that is not with me is against me.
The Authorized Version of Holy Bible also documents the following statement by Jesus Christ in the Gospel of Saint Luke:
12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Jesus Christ had twelve chief disciples among them two have been quoted here, St. Matthew and St. Thomas. Saint Thomas, the chief disciple of Jesus, documented this in Gospel of Thomas[iii]:
-16- Jesus said: Perhaps men think that I came to cast peace on the world; and they do not know that I came to cast division upon earth, fire, sword, war. For five will be in a house, there will be three against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father. And they will stand because they are single ones.
-56- Jesus said: He who will not hate his father and his mother cannot be my disciple. And he who will not hate his brothers and sisters, and carry his cross as I have, will not become worthy of me.
- You may have noticed statements made by Jesus and as recorded in three different Gospels (the teachings or revelations of Christ) of Holy Bible do not contradict each other; instead, confirm each other leaving no doubt about their integrity. Moreover, these have been reproduced from Authorized Version of Holy Bible;
- You may have also noticed that Jesus has used very simple and clear language to convey his true purpose leaving no scope for dual interpretation;
- Did you notice that there was no trace of love and harmony in relations that Jesus would have wanted to establish on this earth?
- Question arises, when Jesus himself did not want any harmony within a family, how could he have advocated harmony among different warring religions?
- So, which harmony is this that RKM is harping upon?
[ii] Pilot books, Broadman & Holman Publishers, Belgium, ISBN 0840036254.
[iii] The Secret Sayings of Jesus (according to the Gospel of Thomas), Robert M Grant, et al, London.
God’s Law - destroy worshipper of other gods, leave nothing that breathes,
kill the young, the old, and even the babies
added Mon, 25 March 2013, 09:40 IST
I am sure you would have heard of legendary Ten Commandments and many of you may also have seen the spectacular 1956 film The Ten Commandments produced and directed by Cecil B. DeMille (born of Christian-Jewish parents inheriting the genes from both, Christian and Jewish order). Those Ten Commandments which contained God’s Laws for the coming generations of Jews and Christians, which were to become boundless by time and generations, which were to be followed by the Jews and Christians till eternity. Those Ten Commandments which redefined Jewish and Christian character, their inherent character, not their apparent character which needed disguise if times were not so much in favour; the disguise that would make them look to rest of the humanity what they are really not, and hide their true inherited character from rest of the world, only to resurface when congenial environment becomes available, and while congenial environment does not prevail in such times to continue work stealthily under disguise.
written much earlier
Oxford Dictionary defines Deuteronomy as “The fifth book of the Bible, containing a recapitulation of the Ten Commandments and much of the Mosaic Law.”
Old Testament, Deuteronomy, 12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days ye live on the earth 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places where in the nations, which ye possess served their Gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and every green tree: 12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place. 20:16-20:17 but of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them. 32:24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
- The LORD states that these are Statutes, which mean Laws of God in Biblical parlance;
- The LORD instructs the Jews and Christians to follow them as long as they live on this earth;
- Jews and Christians must completely destroy everything in those countries where people worship a different god;
- Jews and Christians must not leave anything alive that breathes in those countries which they conquer;
- Jews and Christians must burn them all. Jews and Christians must destroy young men, virgins, babies sucking mother’s milk and old men.
Divinely inspired Biblical Cannons instruct
Jews and Christians to strike the children with force,
smash them violently to pieces in front of their parents, rape the wives
in front of their husbands,
and destroy their houses, if they worship other gods
Biblical Canons are the books Christians regard as divinely inspired and constituting a Christian Bible and officially accepted as Holy Scripture. Old Testament has been described by the Oxford Dictionary as the first part of Christian Bible; hence, it is not only Jewish scripture but also Christian scripture.
Old Testament, Isaiah, 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished (raped).
- Isaiah, a major Prophet and his prophecies, dictate that Jews and Christians should strike the children with force, smash them violently to pieces in front of their parents, and rape the wives in front of their husbands, also destroy their houses, if they worshipped other gods.
Old Testament, Numbers, 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 31:18 but all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for you.
- Jews and Christians should kill male babies and married (consummated) women , but keep virgins alive for them (to produce more Jews / Christians)
Old Testament, Exodus, 23:24 Thou shall not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images. 34:13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves. 34:14 for thou shalt worship no other god; for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
- Jews and Christians should not bow down to other peoples' gods (for example: Shri Raam’ - forget Shri Raamkrishn’).
- Jews and Christians should not offer any religious service to other peoples' gods, should not aid to their religious services in any manner; instead, totally overthrow them, break down their gods’ images.
- Jews and Christians must destroy other peoples' all places of worship, break all images/idols of their gods, and cut down their orchards.
- Jews and Christians must remember that they must not worship other peoples' gods as it will never be tolerated by the Jewish LORD/Christian God, who is a jealous God, and his name too is "Jealous"!
Shri Raamkrishn’ did not approve equality and rejected some fundamental beliefs of Christianity
RKM had argued that their utopian theory (Equality of Religions) had the approval of Shri Raamkrishn’. We have seen how very clearly Shri Raamkrishn’ had passed his final judgment, based on his whole life’s experiences, as his conclusion:
- The Hindu religion alone is the Sanaatan’ (eternal) Dharm’;
- The various creeds you hear of nowadays … will disappear again… They will not last forever;
- The Hindu religion has always existed and will always exist.
Additionally, Shri Raamkrishn’ did not accept the following claims of Christianity:
That Christianity alone is true religion and others
are false religions[i];
That there is no Salvation without Christianity[ii];
That Christianity’s obsession with ‘Original Sin’ is right[iii];
That God sitting in heaven created this world[iv].
- Where, then, is the question of his declaring Christianity as equal of Hindooism when he did not accept the validity of certain fundamental beliefs of that religion?
[i] Fri, 26 Sep 1884, The Gospel
of Sri Ramakrishna, Ch.29 p.558.
[ii] Sun, 19 Oct 1884, The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Ch.32 p.629.
[iii] Sun, 19 Oct 1884, The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna.
[iv] The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Ch.32 p.634, Ch.33 p.643, p.648, Ch.44 p.837.
Swami Vivekananda did not approve equality, he spoke the opposite
3 Dec 2012; 14-18, 24 Feb 2013
30 Jul 1895: It is blasphemy to think that if Jesus had never been born, humanity would not have been saved.[i]
It is wickedness for Christians to think that humanity could not have been saved without Jesus. Hindooism claims nothing like that. Instead, it takes the opposite stand where saving humanity is not at all dependent on one man.
- The question that RKM policy makers should attempt to answer is on what basis they equate the two religions that take opposite stand almost on all significant issues?
[i] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.78.
He spoke of immense hatred for Hindoos in Christian minds
Neptune’s waters[i] would be perfectly useless to wash off the hatred the Christian ‘Yanks’ of both sexes bear to us ‘heathens of India’ – and what harm have we done them? Let the ‘Yanks’ learn to be patient under criticism and then criticize others. It is a well-known psychological fact that those who are ever ready to abuse others cannot bear the slightest touch of criticism from others.[ii]
- Swami Vivekananda observed that even all the waters from oceans of the world[iii] would not be enough to wash off the immense hatred that Christian Americans of both sexes possess in their heart towards the Hindoos;
- Do you want to know how very true it is till date? Have a look at few samples reproduced below, but do not make the mistake of brushing them aside as creation of a few sick minds;
- Yes, their upbringing and their minds may be sick but they happen to be highly educated people, representing the opinion makers in the Christian World, by virtue of their high positions in the world of academics. Their views find place in textbooks, media, museums, and through different mediums of expression for the Christian kids, teenagers, adolescents, adults, old, educators, teachers, guides, philosophers, writers, etc., which individually and collectively, build a rancorous mass opinion denigrating and hurting Hindoos;
- Some of them get invited as visiting professors in Indian universities, influence the minds of peers in the Indian academic world as well as youth who will become professors in Indian universities tomorrow. The consequences are very far reaching and vastly damaging to Hindoo faith;
- These are nothing but reflections of their immense hatred towards Hindooism which flourish within the American system. These are not only the products of sick minds but also of the learned Christian minds;
- Swami Vivekananda spoke of them in his days, and it also holds good today. And yet, RKM today wants to close its eyes and continues to mislead its followers;
- One day the curse of their founder will fall on them like lightening and the policy makers at RKM will find no place to run for shelter/safety.
When someone suggested to him (Vivekananda) that Christianity was a saving power, he opened his great dark eyes upon him and said If Christianity is a saving power in itself, why has it not saved the Ethiopia, the Abyssinians?[iv]
You Americans worship what? The dollar! In the mad rush for gold, you forget the spiritual until you have become a nation of materialists. Even your preachers and churches are tainted with the all-pervading desire. Show me one in the history of your people, who has led the spiritual lives that those whom I can name at home have done.[v]
- If we judge by appearances, the reign of God appears to have been supplanted by the reign of dollars and dimes. Christian preachers, churches are all stained with different kinds of dirty desires.
- Is there one single person in entire Christian history that lived a spiritual life of purity when there are numerous in Hindoo history?
- What then makes RKM policy makers put the two religions at par?
Alexandria, famous all over the world for its university, its library, and its literati – that Alexandria which, falling into the hands of illiterate, bigoted, and vulgar Christians suffered destruction, with its library burnt to ashes and learning stamped out! Finally, the Christians killed the lady servant, Hypatia, subjected her dead body to all sorts of abominable insult, and dragged it through the streets, till every bit of flesh was removed from the bones![vi]
26 Nov 1893: You people of the West think you have God. What is it to have God? If you have Him, why is it that so much criminality exists, that nine out of ten people are hypocrites? Hypocrisy cannot exist where God is. It is the fashion in the West to attend church, and many of you attend for no other reason. Have you then, you people of the West, any right to lay exclusive claim to the possession of God?[vii]
- RKM founder mentor challenged the Christians on their turf over a century ago, when it was well nigh impossible a task;
- Surprisingly, when the ground has been set in their favor, RKM decision makers today are trying to appease the Christians;
- This indicates that in RKM the reins are in the hands of few spineless men totally devoid of any courage and leadership quality.
Here are a few excerpts from ‘Reminiscences of Swami Vivekananda: by his Eastern and Western admirers’, Advaita Ashrama, 1961, quoting Ms. Ida Ansell on p.376:
Congregational singing in the Christian churches he referred to as ‘bottle-breaking business.’ He made all sorts of fun of Beulah Land: ‘I’ve reached the land of corn and wine, and all its riches freely mine’; another hymn that amused him was the Missionary Hymn from Greenland’s icy mountains, from India’s coral strand – He would sing it all through to the end in his rich voice, and then pause, point dramatically at himself, and say, smilingly: ‘I am the heathen they came to save’.
- From Greenland’s icy mountains, from India’s coral strand (1:1) is considered to be one of the finest missionary hymns in English language comprising four verses, frequently sung on Sundays in the church, which cements in Christian minds a specific image of the Hindoos that govern Christian beliefs, emotions, and actions towards the Hindoos.
- This hymn describes us as ‘vile’ (2:2), ‘savage’ (2:4) in manuscript but ‘heathen’ in print, who have received in vain (2:3) God’s lavish natural gifts, but being ignorant (2:4) bow down to woods and stones. The hymn describes the white men having received the wisdom (3:1) from higher planes, and now being called (1:4) by the ignorant (brown men) to save them; and then it introspects if the ignorant should be denied the lamp that could light up their lives (3:2) and deliver them joy of salvation (3:3), by reaching the messiah’s name to the remotest nation (3:4) of the world. How very arrogant of their hollow self-esteem, and how very queer of their self-proclaimed benevolence, that would sheepishly plunder brown men under the pretext of bringing them salvation!
- He would not hesitate making fun of Christian customs (bottle-breaking business) while being in their land. Christian missionaries had been doing that for long on our land, and everywhere else, resorting to untruth and support of Christian-British administration. Swami Vivekananda, on the other hand, took on them point blank for he knew, truth was on his side.
Another episode from ‘Reminiscences of Swami Vivekananda: by his Eastern and Western admirers’, Advaita Ashrama, 1961, as narrated by Shri Nagendra Nath Gupta (not ‘M’ Mahendra Nath Gupta) on page 19-20:
Once at Almora he was visited by a distinguished and famous Englishwoman whom he had criticized for her appearance in the role of a teacher of the Hindu religion. She wanted to know wherein she had given cause for offence. “You English people,” replied Swami Vivekananda, “Have taken our land. You have taken away our liberty and reduced us to a state of servility in our own homes. You are draining the country of its material resources. Not content with all this, you want to take our religion, which is all that we have left, in your keeping and to set up as teachers of our religion.” (Prabuddha Bharata, March & April 1927)
- In this we see the reflection of his agony for whatever belonged to his people but taken away by the Christian-Brits and now their obsession for our soul as well. It wasn’t a reflection at the lady concerned but his anger for the Christian-Brits who were behind all these.[ix]
The following few excerpts are from ‘In defence of Hinduism’, Swami Vivekananda, Advaita Ashram, Calcutta, July 1938, ISBN 817505140X, twelfth impression June 1999, pages 26-28:
What have the Hindus done to these Disciples of Christ that every Christian child is taught to call the Hindu vile and wretches, and the most horrible devils on earth? (p.27)
Part of the Sunday school education for children here consists in teaching them to hate everybody who is not a Christian and the Hindus especially, so that from their very childhood they may subscribe their pennies to the missions. If not for truth’s sake, for the sake of morality of their own children Christian missionaries ought not to allow such things going on. (p.27)
Is it any wonder that such children grow up to be ruthless and cruel men and women? The greater a preacher can paint the tortures of eternal hell ~ the fire that is burning there, the brimstone ~ the higher is his position among the orthodox. (p.27)
Look again at the books published in Madras against the Hindu religion. If a Hindu writes one such line against the Christian religion, the missionaries will cry fire and vengeance. (p.27)
The less the missionaries talk of morality, infanticide, and the evils of Hindu marriage system, the better for them. There may be actual pictures of some countries before which all the imaginary missionary pictures of Hindu society will fade away into light. (p.28)
I protest against certain of their methods of raising money in America. What is meant by those pictures in the schoolbooks for children where the Hindu mother is painted as throwing her children to the crocodiles in the Ganga? The mother is black, but the baby is painted white, to arouse more sympathy, and get more money. What is meant by those pictures which paint a man burning his wife at a stake with his own hands, so that she may become a ghost and torment the husband’s enemy? ... I have heard one of these gentlemen preach in Memphis that in every village of India there is a pond full of the bones of little babies. (p.26)
- RKM claims Raam’ and Jesus are same; therefore, it would be quite natural to expect that Jesus would have given similar ideals to Christians as Raam’ has given to Hindoos, and those ideals should reflect through the conducts of Christians and Hindoos, both;
- If their conducts—driven by their respective ideals—are squarely opposed to each other then it would be clear that Raam’ and Jesus are not same, and RKM theory is baseless;[viii]
- I implore RKM policy makers to think of the anguish their founder felt on account of such misrepresentation by missionaries, an act which they pursue even today and with greater enthusiasm taking the aid of electronic media;
- I am surprised that the policy makers at RKM do not feel ashamed of ignoring the pain of their founder and make friends with those who caused him so much agony?
- Tell me, finally, how did you equate Hindooism with those predator religions, how did you equate our Shri Raam' with Jesus, whose teachings we have already examined, and what truth you found in them that your own religion could not provide you with.
 Rancorous – spiteful, venomous, bitter, cruel, malicious,
 Read (1:1) as verse-1 line-1, (2:4) as verse-2 line-4, and so on…
 Written by Reginald Heber (1783-1826) in 1819; published in Evangelical Magazine, 1822 and Christian Observer Feb 1823.
[i] Macbeth, William Shakespeare –
“Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red”.
[ii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p 135.
[iii] Neptune – Roman god of water and sea (Greek equivalent Poseidon) – Swami Vivekananda meant the waters from all the oceans in the world (Neptune being the god of sea) – so great is the hatred of the Yanks towards Hindoos.
[iv] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.281.
[v] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.283.
[vi] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.347.
[vii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.418.
[viii] Let us look at what RKM founder Swami Vivekananda had himself stated about Christian conducts so that there remains no room for doubt about their veracity. He asks what have Hindoos done to these disciples of Jesus that every Christian child is taught to call the Hindoo vile (extremely unpleasant, morally bad), wretches (despicable, contemptible), and most horrible devils (shocking Satan) on earth? Why Sunday school education system teaches Christian children to hate everybody who is not Christian, and specially the Hindoos? Christian missionaries may not care for the truth, but at least for morality of their own children, shouldn't they be refraining from doing so.
Though the description of hell may be found in different religious literatures of the world, the ingenious concept of “Eternal” Hell was probably the only original contribution that Jesus made to the history of mankind. More vivid the presentation of that eternal hell and the description of the tortures dished out to non-Christian Hindoos, higher the position of the preacher among the orthodox. What would one expect to be the outcome of such teaching and preaching by the disciples of Jesus? Aren't they designed to raise Ruthless and Cruel, men and women, among the Christians, as they grow up? Haven't you been witnessing for long extreme form of violence and inhumane disgusting acts in Hollywood movies and video games? Isn't it reflective of such psychic teaching and preaching? And, with many generations of Christian influence on Indian society, haven't we begun to witness very similar tendencies in Bollywood movies?
Christian missionaries, in Chennai, were printing highly derogatory material about Hindooism in books published by them, but if a Hindoo would publish something like that about Christianity, the missionaries would raise hell. Speaking about immoral practices, killing unwanted babies, and marriages in Hindoo society, Christian missionaries present many imaginary pictures. If those imaginary portrayals are compared with actual state of affairs in many Christian countries, all those creation of fiction would vanish in the light of truth (examples can be found in Christianity in a different Light, Vol.2, Maanoj Rakhit, 2005).
Swami Vivekananda protested against various objectionable ways in which missionaries raised funds in America He objected to school textbooks that display how a Hindoo mother throws away her child to crocodiles in river Ganga (distortion of MahaaBhaarat story of cursed seven Vasu(s) वसु). The mother is shown as black and the baby as white to raise sympathy in minds of kids, and their parents, to get more money from them under pretext of helping the victims. Husband, by himself, is shown to be burning his wife at stake so that she becomes a ghost and torments his enemy. Swami Vivekananda said he himself heard one such preacher in Memphis who told the audience that in every village in India there is a pond full of baby bones.
[ix] It was sometime during 1973-76 when I was doing CA that my uncle came to visit us. I was meeting him for the second time in my life as he had left for England when I was very young. During his first visit sometime during 1965-68, I had come to like him very much on account of his jovial nature, and being so full of humor in his speech. But this time, I don’t what took upon me that I blew off, at him and his country of residence British England, in a manner somewhat similar to Swami Vivekananda’s, and that too on much similar lines of thought, only difference being my outbursts were for the past whereas Swamiji spoke in present tense. Some of these thoughts have found their way in my early works on Christianity and Hindoo History. I do not stop being amazed at startling similarities when certain episodes from Swami Vivekananda’s life are told to me, like the one today (Thu, 28 Mar 2013).
Christian missionaries and Hindoo representatives of rival societies became his enemy
When we have an outspoken proponent of Truth, who also receives public acclaim, expect many envious, and many hurdle creators, to get active. It is how Raajasik राजसिक and Taamasik तामसिक Pravrittis प्रवृत्ति (tendencies) work. Speaking of Swami Vivekananda’s Great Journey to the West, Romain Rolland writes—
His first feeling of attraction and admiration for the formidable power of the young republic had faded…He hid nothing. He stigmatized the vices and crimes of Western civilization with its characteristics of violence, pillage, and destruction. Once when he was to speak at Boston on a beautiful religious subject particularly dear to him,[i] he felt such repulsion at the sight of his audience, the artificial and cruel crowd of men of affairs and of the world, that he refused to yield them the key of his sanctuary, and brusquely changing the subject, he inveighed[ii] furiously against a civilization represented by such foxes and wolves. The scandal was terrific. Hundreds noisily left the hall and the Press was furious.
He was especially bitter against false Christianity and religious hypocrisy: ‘With all your brag and boasting, where has your Christianity succeeded without the sword? Yours is a religion preached in the name of luxury. It is all hypocrisy that I have heard in this country. All this prosperity all this from Christ! Those who call upon Christ care for nothing but to amass riches!’
An explosion of anger was the answer to this scornful lesson, and from that moment he had always at his heels a band of clergymen who followed him with invective[iii] and accusation, even going so far as to spread infamous calumnies[iv] of his life and behavior in America[v] and India. No less shameful was the action of certain Hindu representatives of rival societies, who were offended by Vivekananda’s glory, and did not scruple to spread the base charges started by malevolent missionaries. And in their turn the Christian missionaries used the weapons provided by the jealous and denounced the free Sannyasin in India with almost comic zeal, because in America he no longer kept to the strict regime prescribed by orthodox Hinduism. Vivekananda with disgust saw the scum of the rancorous wave, raised by the devotees, returning to him from India in the frightened letters of his disciples. And with what scorn he flung it back in the faces of those who had bespattered.[vi]
- What is it that present day policy makers at RKM are trying to avoid? Similar problems as faced by their founder a century ago?
- Their founder grabbed the bull by its horns. Looks like today’s leaders at RKM do not possess that courage;
- Is this why they are trying to make peace with their adversaries? Don’t they realize that they are only buying time?
- Their adversaries won’t spare them. Today they are not as strong as RKM is, and therefore, they too are buying time. Meanwhile, both appear to be happy befriending with each other. But the real story is very different. While RKM is buying time to maintain peace and comfort, their adversaries (Christian missionaries and Muslim Mullahs) are buying time to make themselves stronger so that one day they can obliterate RKM (their documented history should let you see their true face);
- If the leaders at RKM do not understand this, then they are being naive, and not fit to be in commanding positions;
- They do not realize that life is not so simple today. As Buddhists had disappeared from Bihar (India) at first major onslaught by Muslims, so will RKM-ites evaporate into thin air when Christian-Muslim combine takes on them;
- They do not realize that they are not sailing today in the same boat as Braahman-s ब्राह्मण[vii] did in those days who could save the sanctity of BodhGaya. Tomorrow, RKM Swamis will not be able to save the sanctity of even Kamaarpukur and Joyraambaati, forget their other centers.
- Hindoo Caste System (the subset of Hindoo Varn System) had ensured that Hindoo civilization did not become a topic of history as did all other civilizations of the world, simply because Braahman educators trained Kshatriy’ क्षत्रिय disciples to fulfill their obligation towards the society by protecting it. Those born with Kshatriy’ blood in their veins had it already in their genes, much needed mental makeup to fight for the motherland. They received the education and training from Braahman educators not to be afraid of giving up their life for protection of their motherland, and our history is full of such glorious instances. Those born with Braahman blood or Vaishya blood or Shoodr’ blood flowing in their veins did not possess that spirit because through generations their genetic makeup was entirely different. The cunning Christian missionaries saw that, and by taking over the education of our children they poured venom from early childhood in their minds against Braahman-s, and simultaneously, encouraged them to rebel against marriage within caste. Using this two-pronged strategy they eliminated Braahman-s from the seat of educators, and by encouraging inter-caste marriages they ensured that there remained no true Kshatriy’ either. Thus, they destroyed the very foundation of Hindoo society on which it stood firm through the millenniums. To top it all, they produced a brigade of Christianized Hindoos who sincerely believed Caste System as the cancer of Hindoo society. These learned fools never realized that they were played as pawns in the hands of their cunning Christian educators.
- RKM Sannyaasis are teaching the Hindoos to become like themselves, robbing away any Kshatriy’ spirit that they might have been left with.
 (by Thomas Paine, born 29 January 1737, English-American political activist, author, political theorist and revolutionary)
'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.
 Today’s educated Hindoos have been trained to think of these as different systems, one is harmful and other is glorious (shows the success rate of cunning Christian educators and failure of naïve Hindoo educated).
 How do you pronounce ‘ya या’ ? The same way you pronounce ‘y य’ (though, I would agree, it requires some amount of imagination). However, ‘ya या’ in Kshatriya makes it worse क्षत्रिया, which should be क्षत्रिय. Hope it’s clear.
[i] (dear to him) Ramakrishna –
Romain Rolland, p.34, footnote.
[ii] Inveighed - Speak or write about (something) with great hostility.
[iii] Invective - Insulting, abusive, or highly critical language.
[iv] Calumnies - The making of false and defamatory statements in order to damage someone's reputation; slander. A false and slanderous statement.
[v] Footnote by Romain Rolland –
"It goes without saying that they produced the classic accusation of Anglo-Saxon countries, seduction! In order to stop the false rumour spread by a vulgar-minded clergyman that he had wronged a servant dismissed by the Governor of Michigan, of letters of public denial (March 1895) were necessary from the Governor's wife, testifying to the moral dignity of Vivekananda. But no denials ever repair the damage done by unscrupulous lies” p.34.
American Press did not endorse equality but stated the opposite
The lecture at the congregational church [Madison] last night by the celebrated Hindoo monk, Vivekananda, was an extremely interesting one, and contained much of sound philosophy and good religion. Pagan though he be, Christianity may well follow many of his teachings. His creed is as wide as the universe, taking in all religions, and accepting truth wherever it may be found. Bigotry and superstition and idle ceremony, he declared, have no place in the religions of India.[i]
- Here, ‘Taking in all religions’ does not mean granting equal status to all religions. His ‘creed is as wide as the universe’ and ‘Christianity may well follow many of his teachings’ do not put Hindooism at par with Christianity, but far above it;
- The question arises, why present day RKM brings down Hindooism to the level of Christianity, by putting them at par?
Swami Vive Kananda, the Hindoo monk, delivered a lecture at La Salette Academy [Memphis] yesterday afternoon. Owing to the pouring rain, a very small audience was present. The subject discussed was ‘Manners and Customs in India’. Vive Kananda is advancing theories of religious thought which find ready lodgement in the minds of some of the most advanced thinkers of this as well as other cities of America.
His theory is fatal to the orthodox belief, as taught by the Christian teachers. It has been the supreme effort of Christian America to enlighten the beclouded minds of heathen India, but it seems that the oriental splendour of Kananda’s religion has eclipsed the beauty of the old-time Christianity, as taught by our parents, and will find a rich field in which to thrive in the minds of some of the better educated of America.
This is a day of ‘fads’ and Kananda seems to be filling a ‘long felt want’. He is, perhaps, one of the most learned men of his country, and possesses a wonderful amount of personal magnetism, and his hearers are charmed by his eloquence. While he is liberal in his views, he sees very little to admire in the orthodox Christianity. Kananda has received more marked attention in Memphis than almost any lecturer or minister that has ever visited the city.[ii]
- American Press of his time, Appeal-Avalanche, reported that Swami Vivekananda was presenting religious thoughts of Hindooism before his audience, which found ready acceptance among most advanced thinkers of Memphis, and of other cities in America;
- They also reported that Swami Vivekananda’s religious thoughts of Hindooism were having destructive effect on orthodox beliefs of Christianity. While Christian America has been putting tremendous efforts towards enlightening the confused minds of heathen India, here comes Swami Vivekananda charging with the magnificence of his religion Hindooism that has now eclipsed Christianity on its own soil, and his religious concepts have begun to find fertile ground among the better educated minds of America;
- They also wrote that even liberal in views, Swami Vivekananda finds very little to admire in orthodox Christianity, and yet he has received more marked attention in Memphis than almost any lecturer or minister that has ever visited the city;
- Do you realize what it means when your sworn enemy comes to admire you unconditionally? Rare souls in this world have achieved such distinction. Instead of holding it close to their chest, the people in high places in RKM initiated the process of diluting it long ago, and had been working on it quietly; and, misleading those who placed their entire trust on them.
[i] Wisconsin State Journal of
USA, The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda Vol.3, p.481, also at http://cwsv.belurmath.org/.
[ii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.3, p.489, Appeal-Avalanche.
When will RKM policy makers admit the Truth?
Romain Rolland writes, Vivekananda returned to Chicago. The train arrived late; and the dazed young man, who had lost the address of the Committee, did not know where to go. Nobody would deign to inform a coloured man. He saw a big empty box in a corner of the station, and slept in it. In the morning he went to discover the way, begging from door to door as a Sannyasin. He was rudely dismissed from some of the houses. At others he was insulted by the servants. At still others, the door was slammed in his face. After having wandered for a long time, he sat down exhausted in the street. He was remarked from a window opposite and asked whether he were not a delegate to the Parliament of Religions. He was invited in; and once more fate found for him one who was later numbered among his most faithful American followers. His adventurous journey, which had almost ended disastrously, brought him on this occasion into port, but not for rest. Action called him, for now that fate had done its worst, it had to give place to resolution! The unknown of yesterday, the beggar, the man despised for his colour by a mob, wherein the dregs of more than half a dozen of the peoples of the world meet—at the first glance was to impose his sovereign genius.[i]
A few days after his arrival in Chicago he bethought himself to go to the Information Bureau of the Exposition.... What a shock! He discovered that the Parliament did not open until after the first week of September—and that it was too late for the registration of delegates—moreover, that no registration would be accepted without official references. He had none, he was unknown, without credentials from any recognized group; and his purse was nearly empty; it would not allow him to wait until the opening of the Congress.... He was overwhelmed. He cabled to his friends in Madras for help and applied to an official in religious society that it might make him a grant. But official societies do not forgive independence. The chief of the society sent this reply:
‘Let the devil die of cold!’
The devil neither died nor gave up! He threw himself upon fate, and instead of hoarding in inaction the few dollars remaining to him, he spent them in visiting Boston. Fate helped him. Fate always helps those who know how to help themselves. A Vivekananda never passed anywhere unnoticed, but fascinated even while he was unknown.[ii]
- RKM’s founder, Swami Vivekananda, had suffered immense hardship, shivering in cold, no warm clothing, no money, begging door to door and insultingly turned down, despised even by the dregs of the society[iii], before he could earn Hindooism a status far superior to that of Christianity, and that too right under their nose in the heart of the Christian World;
- And what the people in high places in RKM are doing today? They have decent shelter over their head, well clothed, do not have to shiver in open, do not have to go hungry without food or money, not looked down upon, but, looked up to for pearls of wisdom they would be scattering around for parched souls. Everything within their easy reach, all paid for by devotees;
- They could, if they had the caliber, take Hindooism to newer heights. For major part of the battle was already won by their founder mentor; least they could have done was to retain the glory that was given to them on platter, not allowing it to slip out;
- But what did they do? They let all the glory slip away from their hands, and then began to negotiate with predator religions so that, at least they could stay at par, even if it were to be only on paper; What a shame!
[i] The Life of Vivekananda and
the Universal Gospel, Romain Rolland, p.28.
[ii] The Life of Vivekananda & the Universal Gospel, Romain Rolland, pp.27-28.
[iii] Dregs of society – despicable (deserving hatred and contempt) people.
RKM asked us to look deep inside Islam - so we did and found opposite of what they claimed
3 Dec 2012; 14-18, 24 Feb 2013
According to Muslims, Qur’an represents Allah’s words as conveyed to Prophet Muhammad, and Hadees represents Allah’s physical acts carried out through Prophet Muhammad.
According to Qur’an, an unbeliever is one who is not a Muslim. An idolater is one who worships idols, that is, a Hindoo.
Cited sources[i] are two: Qur’an Majeed, Muhammad Farookh Khan, M-M Pikthal, and The Calcutta Quran Petition.
[i] ISBN 818663200X, 2003 and ISBN 8185990581, 1999 respectively.
Allah commanded to kill idolaters living around you
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 2 al’bakra, Aayat 193: Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 8 al’anfaal, Aayat 39: Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 9 at’tauba, Aayat 2-3: Allah will humble the unbelievers… Allah and His apostle are free from obligation to the idol-worshipper… Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 9 at’tauba, Aayat 7: Allah and His apostle repose no trust in idolaters.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 60 al’mumtahana, Aayat 4: We renounce you (i.e., the idolaters): enmity and hate shall reign between us until you believe in Allah only.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 8 al’anfaal, Aayat 67: It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 9 at’tauba, Aayat 73: O Prophet, Make war on the unbelievers.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 9 at’tauba, Aayat 123: Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 48 al’fath, Aayat 29: Muhammad is Allah’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 66 at’tahreem, Aayat 9: O Prophet, Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them Hell shall be their home, evil their fate.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 4 an’nisa, Aayat 56: Lo, Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment. Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 4 an’nisa, Aayat 91: Then, if they turn their backs take them and slay them wherever you find them.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 8 al’anfaal, Aayat 12: I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, maim them in every limb.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 22 al’hazz, Aayat 19-21: Garments of fire have been prepared for unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with red iron.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 69 al’haakka, Aayat 30-33: We shall say: ‘Lay hold of him and bind him. Burn him in the fire of Hell, and then fasten him with a chain seventy cubits long. For, he did not believe in Allah, the Most High.
- Allah of Qur'an believes that he alone is supreme and believers in other gods have no right to exist; hence, they must be tortured in a beastly manner and finally killed;
- Was it this fear that made Mr. MK Gandhi and RKM policy makers turn their face away from the truth? It is said that when a pigeon sees a cat, it closes its eyes and that gives him comfort of feeling as if cat does not exist. RKM, it looks, is trying to play the pigeon;
- But why Mr. MK Gandhi and RKM chose to butter those fanatics? It was not necessary for them to fool Hindoos who trusted them – was it;
- If you are afraid, keep quiet; but why resort to lie? Mr. MK Gandhi did that on grand scale and RKM are blindly following his footprints even ignoring their founder mentor.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 9 at’tauba, Aayat 111: Lo, Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden [*paradise] will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain.
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 47 Muhammad, Aayat 4-15: When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until war shall lay down her armour. Thus shall you do! Had Allah willed, He could Himself have perished them (without your help); but He has ordained it thus that He might test you, the one by the other. As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. Believers! If you help Allah, he will help you and make you strong. But the unbelievers shall be consigned to perdition (*eternal damnation). ... He will frustrate their works … Allah is the protector of the faithful; unbelievers have no protector. Allah will admit those who embrace the true faith to gardens (*paradise) watered by running streams. The unbelievers take their full of pleasure and eat as the beasts eat; but Hell shall be their home … They shall abide in Hell forever and drink scalding water, which will tear their bowels.
No Muslim must speak against decision of Allah and Prophet
Qur’an Majeed, Soora 33 al’ahzaab, Aayat 36: And it becometh not a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and his messenger have decided an affair (for them), that they should (after that) claim any say in their affair; and whoso is rebellious to Allah and His messenger, he verily goeth astray in error manifest.
- Mr. MK Gandhi and deceased policy makers at RKM have recognized Islam as equal of Hindooism. This would mean that they have agreed to be bound by Allah’s rulings;
- Allah has given his ruling in Qur’an that unbelievers, after death, will go to Hell and take pleasure in eating what beasts eat; Allah has also ruled in Qur’an that unbelievers will remain in Hell forever and drink boiling water which will tear their bowels; in other words, unbelievers will be present in Hell with their physical bodies, the bowels of which will be torn by drinking boiling water after eating what beasts eat;
- Now, that Mr. MK Gandhi and RKM policy makers believed in these injunctions, one might wonder if Mr. MK Gandhi and other dead RKM policy makers are currently stationed in Hell, eating what beasts eat, and drinking boiling water? We hope not! It would be too much of a punishment for them for having propagated a big lie and having misguided the gullible Hindoo who trusted them.
Here are a few important questions you should answer
- If Allah is same as Shri Raam’ then why would Allah decree that his followers must fight the followers of Shri Raam’ until they are dead or become followers of Allah? Why would Allah ask his followers to burn alive the followers of Shri Raam’?
- A religion that gives its followers the freedom to it kill others simply because they worship other gods, permits them to take ransom, guarantees them a place in the paradise for doing such things, cannot be called an equal of Hindooism by any stretch of imagination;
- Now that you have looked deep inside three religions Judaism, Christianity, Islam, from authentic sources, what would be your conclusion?
- Would you think that Swami Gautamananda told the truth on behalf of RKM, or did he tell a blatant lie?
- Would you also want to ask him if he, and all those in high places within RKM, were ignorant of these facts, and if so is it not high time that each of them quit his position gracefully, and go back to school to learn the truth again?
- Would you also want to caution them that if they did not quit gracefully, the time may bring disgrace upon them, and that would tarnish not only their individual images but also the organization’s image?
Swami Vivekananda did not approve equality but the opposite
3 Dec 2012
Now let us examine if Swami Vivekananda truly supported the present stand of RKM as presented by Swami Gautamananda:
Think of the good Mohammed did to the world, and think of the great evil that has been done through his fanaticism! Think of the millions massacred through his teachings, mothers bereft of their children, children made orphans, whole countries destroyed, and millions upon millions of people killed.[i]
In the Quran there is the doctrine that a man who does not believe these teachings should be killed; it is a mercy to kill him! And the surest way for a devout to get to heaven, where there are beautiful ‘houries’ and all sorts of sense-enjoyments, is by killing these unbelievers. Think of the bloodshed there has been in consequence of such beliefs.[ii]
Every step forward was made with the sword—the Koran in the one hand and the sword in the other: ‘Take the Koran, or you must die; there is no alternative!’ You know from history how phenomenal their success was; for six hundred years nothing could resist them, and then there came a time when they had to cry halt. So will be with other religions, if they follow the same methods.[iii]
Wave after wave had flooded this land, breaking and crushing everything for hundreds of years. The sword had flashed, and ‘Victory unto Allah’ had had rent the skies of India; but these floods subsided, leaving the national ideals unchanged.[iv]
When the Mohammedans first came, we are said—I think the authority of Ferishta, the oldest Mohammedan historian—to have been six hundred million of Hindus. Now we are about two hundred millions. And then every man going out of the Hindu pale is not only a man less, but an enemy more. Again, the vast majority of Hindu perverts to Islam and Christianity are perverts by sword, or the descendant of these.[v]
The wave of Mohammedan conquest, which had swallowed the whole earth, had to fall back before India.[vi]
Ignorant persons…dare to say that others are entirely wrong, and they alone are right. If they are opposed, they begin to fight. They say they will kill any man who does not believe as they believe and as Mohammedans do.[vii]
Man has an idea that there can be only one religion, that there can be only one prophet, and that there can be only one incarnation; but that idea is not true.[viii]
No race is born to alone enjoy the world. None dare say no. Each race has a part to play in this divine harmony of nations… Not any one of these prophets is born to rule the world forever. None has yet succeeded, and no one is going to be the ruler forever… The Mohammedans from the beginning stood against any idol worship…but, practically, instead of one prophet, thousands upon thousands of saints[ix] are being worshipped.[x]
- Muhammad's teachings included two pronged strategy. He told Muslims that killing non-Muslims is an act of mercy towards them, as well as a real service to Allah. And therefore, Allah has promised to such men direct entry to heaven and every type of sense pleasure that they may seek with beautiful women who are not affected by aging process or pregnancy. This belief has driven Muslims into killing numerous non-Muslims;
- Numerous women were enslaved and raped by those beasts made of teachings of Muhammad. Dirty blood filled the veins of those who were born of such shameless act of beastly people who took pride in doing so. Filth lodged itself in the wombs of victims, purity was lost. Half-monsters were produced of such mixture but their identity remained hidden and Varn-Sankar(s) within the society could not be separated. The multiplier effect set in with passing of each generation. Northern India was most affected.
- Islam made its progress with sword and Qur'an in hand. Only two options they offered – accept Islam or die. Their tyranny helped them move forward, not their valour;
- They attacked first the peasants and women and children as they entered any village. These peasants, women and children were not organized to fight; so, they chose the weak to show their strength;
- Opposed by Hindoo army they ran away so often and returned with some crooked plan. Hindoo history is full of their lies and cheatings indicative of their cowardice.
- When Muslims first invaded we were about 600 million Hindoos, as one of the oldest Muslim historians had documented. Now we are about 200 million left. With time the number should have increased but the opposite has happened. That should mean much more than 400 million Hindoos were butchered or converted into Islam.
- We must not forget that every man going out of Hindoo pale is not one man less but one enemy more. Vast majority of Hindoo perverts to Islam and Christianity are either perverts by sword, or their descendants, who behave today as an enemy would. Swami Vivekananda had forewarned us all, but RKM policy makers seem to have forgotten all this! Are they totally unaware of Indian history and the writings and speeches of their founder mentor? What do they exactly do with those libraries that they have, are they only for show? Do they not feel guilty in their heart when they mislead their followers who are paying for their food and upkeep? What are they, ignorant, or knowledgeable but liars, or hypocrites disguised under saintly attire?
- I know that we cannot stop the moving Wheel of Time that is set in a particular direction, nor we can put it in reverse gear. What is happening is in accordance with the Law of Nature. Decay is inevitable in the life cycle of any creation. Only after that the reconstruction phase can begin.
- It is also true that without seeing filth all around, we do not appreciate the need for purity.
 Muslims have problem when we Hindoos worship god using (symbolic) idol. But they have no problem when they themselves worship (symbolic) black stone at Kaaba, the (symbolic) hair of Prophet Muhammad at the Hazratbal Shrine in Kashmir, and the place where lies the (symbolic) hoof mark of the white winged steed (Buraq) in the rock, that took Muhammad to heaven, which is housed in the Dome of the Rock that lies in the precinct of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, situated in the old city of Jerusalem. In other words, anything that is of importance to Muslims must be worthy of veneration, but anything that is of importance to Hindoos cannot be.
[i] The Complete Works of Swami
Vivekananda, Vol.1, p.184.
[ii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.2, pp.352-53.
[iii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.2, pp.369-70.
[iv] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.4, p.159.
[v] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.233.
[vi] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.528.
[vii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.4, p.52.
[viii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.4, p.120.
[ix] At Medina they have Prophet's tomb at Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, daughter Fatimah’s, grandson Hassan's tombs at Jannat al-Baqi; so also those of 1st, 2nd Caliphs Abu Bakr, Umar Al-Khattab. However what remains as of today is the tomb of the Prophet only, the rest have been demolished by the present rulers of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Think what will happen if Indian government decides to demolish the tombs of lesser souls than Prophet’s daughter, grandson, and Khalifa?
[x] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.4, p.121.
RKM gaga in praise of Christian and Muslim saints
20 Nov, 1 Dec 2012; 1Feb 2013
RKM seems to have gone overboard in their overexcitement as a result of their infatuation, or excessive enthusiasm, or mental confusion when Swami Gautamananda stated the following:
Thus, we see that the saints of Hinduism, saints of Christianity, saints of Islam or saints of Buddhism are full of love for God and man, carry brotherhood feeling towards entire humanity, are ready to serve and sacrifice for others welfare, teach God is in heart of every being. Hence, all life forms are to be respected and protected.
Swami Vivekananda had stated the opposite challenging the American audience:
Show me one in the history of your people, who has led the spiritual lives that those whom I can name at home have done.[i]
- Apparently, Swami Gautamananda, the spokesperson of RKM, and all those policy makers in high places within RKM, seem to be totally ignorant of their founder’s statements. How can such people of cultivated ignorance show the way to vast number of their followers? Here are a few pointers that may tell them it’s high time that they go back to school and start learning history and philosophy all over again;
- Saint Francis Xavier, a well-known saint of Christianity—in whose name we have numerous educational institutions in India—was instrumental in implementing Holy Inquisition in India. Beastly horrors that followed in the name of Holy Inquisition would put beasts to shame; [ii]
- Two Sufi saints of Islam—who accompanied Emperor Baabar—were instrumental in death of one hundred eighty thousand Hindoos[iii]. Many more Muslim Sufi saints were instrumental in, or responsible for, uncountable deaths, tortures and rapes committed by their Muslim followers on Hindoo men, women and children. Contemporary history written by Islam’s own historians is witness to that. In their view, Muslims did it all as service to Allah, and Islam’s historians documented those acts as their heroic deed.[iv]
- Would you say that saints of Christianity and Islam were comparable to the saints of Hindooism, and they carried brotherhood feeling towards entire humanity—No—they cared only for those who belonged to their respective religious faith;
- Christians claim Jesus would give heaven to those who convert to Christianity, others will go to hell. Muslims claim Allah would give heaven to those who convert to Islam, others will go to hell. Did Shri Raam’ claim anything like that, which made RKM declare Raam’, Jesus, Allah all are the same entity?
- Would you say that Christian and Muslim saints served and sacrificed for others’ welfare by inducing their followers to torture, rape and kill Hindoos?
- Would you say that Christian and Muslim saints also taught the same thing as Hindooism did—God is in heart of every being? If they did, would they have encouraged their followers to torture, rape and kill those who did not believe in their ‘brand’ of God?
- Would you say that Christian and Muslim saints truly believed in—all life forms are to be respected and protected—as Hindooism did?
- Can you say that Christian and Muslim saints saw existence of same God in all beings?
[i] Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda,
[ii] Christianity in a different Light, Maanoj Rakhit (3 Vols. 2004, 2005, 2009).
[iii] Ayodhya – Facts that did not reach you all, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003.
[iv] Arise Arjun' – Awaken my Hindu Nation, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003; and Hindu Temples—What happened to them–Vol.2, Sita Ram Goel, Voice of India, Delhi, ISBN 81-85990-03-4 [1991, 2000].
RKM doctored Shiv’ Mahimna Stotr’ to mislead
19 Nov 2012, 18 Feb 2013
|Parliament of World’s Religions||Parliament of Religions|
|Chicago, USA, 11 Sept 1893||Chennai, India, 11 Sep 2012|
|Swami Vivekananda||Swami Gautamananda|
|As the different streams having their sources in different places all mingle their water in the sea, so, O Lord, the different paths which people take through different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to Thee.[i]||All religions were like various rivers, they all were wending their way to God even as rivers flowed into the same sea.|
- Swami Vivekananda had spoken this to establish universality of Hindooism, not to establish equality of religions as attempted by RKM;
- Swami Vivekananda used keyword Streams, RKM replaced it with Religions.
- Origins are different for streams (ex: Himaalay’ हिमालय), as well as, for religions (ex: Europe, Arabia);
- Paths are different for streams (terrains), as well as, for religions (teachings and approaches);
- Destinations different for streams (different oceans), as well as, for religions (different gods of different brands, each one copyrighted by the respective prophet).
Dissimilarities / Conflicts
- Contents are different for streams (water) and religions (Hindooism – love for all) vs. (Judaism, Christianity, Islam – hatred for other religions);
- Hindooism – Streams merging into the sea is akin to souls (streams) losing their individual identity when submerged into the Supreme Soul (Ishwar’ ईश्वर);
- Judaism, Christianity, Islam – for one, they fight it out among themselves as to whose god is true god and whose is false, which results in unlimited bloodbath (history of Europe and Arabia is witness to that) and the conclusive war is still lurking large on humanity;
- Judaism, Christianity, Islam – for another, they attempt to wipe out all pagan (a derogatory word in their dictionary which includes every other religion except these three) religions from the face of the earth (history of Indian subcontinent, the Americas, Australia, New Zealand stand witness to their phenomenal intolerance);
- Streams of water give life; predator religions take away life. What makes them comparable?
- Swami Vivekananda had used Shiv’ Mahimna Stotr’ to establish the universality of his religion, Hindooism. RKM’s Swami Gautamananda used doctored version of the Stotr’ to establish the equality of Christianity and Islam with Hindooism;
- American Press had reported that Hindoo monk’s religion has eclipsed good old Christianity, and that should tell you that Swami Vivekananda was in USA to represent the beauty of Hindooism, not to establish its equality with Christianity;
- Here we notice that RKM has no interest in speaking for Hindooism, and establishing its superiority over other religions, for which Swami Vivekananda had toiled and suffered. I bet none of you will have the stomach to digest even a little of those sufferings, given the circumstances that prevailed then;
- Today these monks at RKM are enjoying the fruit of the sufferings that their founder had gone into, and quite shamelessly negating all that he stood for. Swami Vivekananda worked hard to gain acknowledgment for, and to establish superiority of his religion Hindooism, his people Hindoos, and today these monks in high places in the Ramakrishna Order are working hard to gain an equivalent status for two predator religions, Christianity and Islam, which are sectarian and communal to the core, have worked all along towards destroying Hindooism, and the Hindoos.
 The audience and critics realized how individualistic other religions were with their narrow approach towards humanity and God. American Press reported –
“He represented India and Hinduism… After hearing him we feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned nation; and Christianity may well follow many of his teachings. His creed is as wide as the universe”.
[i] http://www.belurmath.org/swamivivekananda_works.htm (retrieved on 15 Feb 2013).
RKM modified BhagavadGeeta Shlok’ to mislead
|Parliament of World’s Religions||Parliament of Religions|
|Chicago, USA, 11 Sept 1893||Chennai, India, 11 Sep 2012|
|Swami Vivekananda||Swami Gautamananda|
|Whosoever comes to Me, through whatsoever form, I reach him; all men are struggling through paths that in the end lead to Me.||Swami Vivekananda also quoted the verse of God in BhagavadGeeta. All men pray to me alone and in whatever name and form they pray I reach them in the same name and form.|
- Swami Gautamananda made the above statement in support of RKM’s stand that all religions are equal and all lead you to the same god, because Raam’, Jesus and Allah are same entity;
- But then, Jesus has assured Christians that God would receive them in heaven, and send Hindoos, Muslims to hell. Similarly, Allah has assured Muslims that he would receive them in heaven, and send Hindoos, Christians to hell. This means Christian God and Allah have separate heavens for their respective followers. A Hindoo is not only an orphan but a rank criminal because God and Allah both want to send him to hell;
- However, RKM wanted him to convince the Hindoos about something that was not true at all. So, he invoked the authority of Swami Vivekananda conveying that we are simply telling you what Swami Vivekananda himself told the world. Question is, did Swami Vivekananda say the same things as did Swami Gautamananda?
- In Swami Vivekananda’s statement the keyword was in the end which Swami Gautamananda quietly ate up while presenting his own version of the Shlok and the unsuspecting audience trusted him;
- So, the question arises, when that end will arrive; would it be at the end of this life, or at the end of next life, or at the end of numerous other lives?
- What would be the religion in the end; would it be the same predator religion that is now, or will it be Hindooism?
- It would be quite apparent to you that in the end his religion could not be one of those predator religions following which he would be killing many more, denying the right of existence too many more.
- Can RKM establish that in the end refers to his present life religion which teaches him to kill, rape, and destroy, and is this the way he will attain God/Allah?
- Will he not come to Hindooism to fulfill the prophecy in the end lead to ‘Me’ so that he gets an opportunity to do Praayashchitt’ प्रायश्चित्त for all misdeeds of all past lives?
- Is this why plenty of those rogues, who followed beastly religions in their prior lives and committed those beastly acts, now born as Hindoo, to pay back for their past misdeeds over next several lives, then go in for prolonged Praayashchitt’ for many more lives, and then only in the end as Hindoo get their way to Him?
- Think of this: in the end lead to ‘Me’.
 Compare two statements of Swami Vivekananda at Parliament of World’s Religions, Chicago; one relating to Shiv’ Mahimna Stotr’ and other relating to BhagavadGeeta. You will find them in conformity with each other. At Parliament of Religions, Chennai, Swami Gautamananda had doctored Shiv’ Mahimna Stotr’ to meet RKM’s agenda and therefore, he had no choice but to doctor BhagavadGeeta Shlok’ as well.
 Shri Raamkrishn’ had said it himself that Hindooism alone is the eternal religion which had always existed and will always exist, whereas other newer religions will disappear in due course of time.
RKM claimed one coat cannot fit all
On behalf of RKM, Swami Gautamananda told the audience:
Any one religion cannot satisfy the needs of the urge of all seekers of God, just as one coat cannot fit to all; so one religion cannot appeal to all. Therefore different religions are needed to satisfy the needs of the hearts of different men.
- European history is witness that Christianity and Islam launched Crusade and Jihad respectively, to make their own coat fit on the other; and using sword, they cut the other in shape of their own coat.
- Amazing as it may sound, Swami Gautamananda, on one hand argues for separate coat for separate men, and on the other hand, praises Christianity and Islam for forcibly cutting down other men short to fit the shape and size of the coat they invented.
RKM and its thinkers in high places seem to be pretty good at inventing illogical, and self-contradictory arguments, to somehow make their point stick!
RKM ignored the fact that one shawl can while one coat may not
12 Nov, 21 Dec 2012
While RKM claimed that one coat cannot fit all, they overlooked the fact that one shawl can. While the size of the coat (teaching and conducts of predator religions) may be a limitation, the size of a shawl (Hindooism) is not, as we will see hereafter.
At Parliament of the World’s Religions, first convocation held at Chicago in 1893, Swami Vivekananda established with ease that Hindooism had all the answers that humanity ever needed.
He represented India and Hinduism… The New York Herald wrote: Vivekananda is undoubtedly the greatest figure in the Parliament of Religions. After hearing him we feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned nation.
American Press reports unequivocally demonstrate that they too arrived at the same conclusion that there was no need for Christian Missionaries in India when they remarked that Christianity may well follow many of his teachings. His creed is as wide as the universe.[i]
100 years down the line, present day top hierarchy at Ramakrishna Mission is trying to nullify that well-earned distinction which Swami Vivekananda gained for Hindooism. They are arguing that India needs Christianity and Islam. Hope, readers will appreciate why we are taking this effort to restore the originality of Swami Vivekananda’s works.
So, let us look deep into the teachings of Hindooism and examine if it is capable of satisfying the needs of different men and women, which RKM claims that it cannot —
Rig’Ved’ I.164.46: Cosmic reality is one, but the wise perceive it in many ways: As Indr’, Mitr’, Varun’, Agni, mighty Garutmat’, Yam’, and Matarisvan’ – the giver of breath.
Rig’Ved’ I.89.1: Let felicitous thoughts come to us from every source.
- Hindooism lets you conduct your journey according to your liking without dictating you to follow a fixed path. It also lets you think independently, explore independently, experience independently, and arrive at the truth independently. Would you agree with RKM that you still need an alternative in form of a rigid religion that binds you within the periphery of a dark room, allows no light to come in, and compels you to live within the boundaries set for you?
Shivmahimna Stotr’ 3: As numberless rivers following different paths – straight or zigzag – merge in the same ocean, so too the aspirants of various tastes and capacities reach thee through effort.
- Hindooism allows you the freedom a river enjoys—the freedom to opt for the path that lets you advance comfortably towards your goal—like the river that enjoys the freedom to choose its own path towards the ocean. Do you still want to be shackled by the rigors of an alternative religion that would keep you captive within its narrow ambit?
Taittriya Upanishad, BrahmaValli & BhriguValli, Shaanti Mantr’: May the Lord protect us together! May He nourish us together! May we work together uniting our strength for the good of humanity! May our learning be luminous and purposeful! May we never hate one another! May there be peace, peace, and perfect peace.
- Hindooism teaches you to seek all good things to be shared by all—be it protection from higher powers, be it nourishment for body and soul. It teaches you to seek the fruits of togetherness, strength of unity, and good for humanity as a whole. It does not teach you to think in terms of me, mine which breeds selfishness. And that selfishness gives rise to rivalry and hatred for one another. That is why Hindooism teaches us to remember that we should not hate one another. And, it teaches us to seek peace not only for self but for all. Would you not want to be part of such a religion but to be part of some barbaric and beastly religion, instead?
Taittriya Aranyak, 4th Prashn, Pravargya Mantrs, 42nd Anuvaak: May there be peace on earth, peace in the ether, peace in the heaven, peace in all directions, peace in fire, peace in the air, peace in the sun, peace in the moon, peace in the constellations, peace in the waters, peace in the plants and herbs, peace in trees, peace towards cattle, peace towards goats, peace towards horses, peace towards mankind, peace in the absolute Brahm’, peace in those who have attained Brahm’, may there be peace, only peace. May that peace be in me, peace alone! Through that peace may I confirm peace in myself, and all bipeds, and quadrupeds! May there be peace in me, peace alone.
- Everything in this creation is inter-twined, inter-related, inter-dependent, inter-woven. And therefore, Hindooism teaches us to seek peace among all because only then our own peace can be guaranteed. When the other person does not have peace, lack of it would trespass into our territory and rob us of peace as well. Such profound and deep realization could only be offered by one religion, Hindooism. Instead of being part of such religion which is endowed with such far-sight, would you want to look for some short-sighted religion that would destroy itself in due course of time?
Sarve Sham (the traditional prayer): May good befall all! May there be peace for all! May all be fit for perfection, and may all experience that which is auspicious. May all be happy! May all be healthy! May all experience what is good and let no one suffer.
- Hindooism does not teach you to be selfish, it teaches you all to seek well being for everyone, suffering for none; and, that kind of religion alone can establish lasting good for humanity. In this universe, everything is inter-dependent. As a result, happiness adds to happiness and misery adds to misery. You become the cause for happiness to somebody, the happiness itself will return to you. You give misery to others, and the misery will come back to you some day. Good breeds good. Evil breeds evil. Choice is yours. You have your free-will. Use it.[ii]
Taittriya Upanishad, ShikshaaValli, 10th Anuvaak: Do not neglect your duties to the gods and your ancestors. May your mother be like a god unto you! May your father be like a god unto you! May your Guru be like a god unto you! May your guest be like a god unto you! Wherever you have observed faultless deeds performed, you should follow those alone, and no others. When you have seen us, your teachers, perform good actions follow those alone.
- Now, here you have a religion that taught you some very essential things which were fundamental to creation of a decent human society. And, these would be the last set of instructions that a Guru would pass on to his students before they would be getting ready for a life of a householder (Grihasth’ गृहस्थ);
- These instructions were pivotal to creation/maintenance of what we call a responsible society, which could not have been built or maintained without being respectful towards gods, ancestors, parents, teachers, guests. Just reverse these qualities and see what happens to the society—truly speaking you don’t have to imagine anything, all you need to do is to look around yourself and you will find plenty in evidence;
- Today, two-thirds of world population worships satanic gods whose teachings you have already read in the form of quotes reproduced from Vatican Authorized Holy Bible and Qur’an Majeed. The remaining population—Hindoos—are already Christianized to a great extent with the influence of Christian Missionary Education system for six long generations. Living for ten generations in close proximity with Muslims also, has had its toll on Hindoo ethics as well;
- Today, we have hardly any respect for ancestors—Charles Darwin’s teachings that our ancestors were apes had its share of influence on our thought process suggesting who could possibly respect those monkeys?
- Today, the perception as it goes, the parents gave us birth for sake of their own pleasure, so what’s the point in our being grateful towards them? Any way Jesus of Holy Bible has already taught us to stand against them, not with them, so why bother respecting them?
- And, as for our teachers, well, we pay them their dues in advance as tuition fee; so where is the question of any obligation towards them?
- Guests are an unwanted intrusion into our privacy; why be respectful towards them; being nice to them should suffice.
BrihadAranyak Upanishad, 1stAdhyaay’, 3rdBrahmana, 28thMantr: O Lord, please lead me from the unreal to the real. Lead me from darkness to light. Lead me from death to immortality. May there be peace, peace, and perfect peace.[iii]
- Praying to God for peace, peace and perfect peace forms the very foundation of religious harmony, which requires love towards the humanity as a whole disregard religious affiliation. The undying desire for perfect peace has been pivotal to sustaining a stable human society that lasted through millenniums until arrival of predator religions like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
ManuSmriti 7:90: When a King fights with his foe in battle, he should not strike with weapons which are concealed, barbed, poisoned, or the points of which are blazing with fire. 7:91 let the King not strike one who in flight and fear has climbed around, not a eunuch, nor one who joins the palms of his hands in supplication, nor one who flees with flying hair, nor one who sits down, nor one who says, “I am thine.” 7:92 Nor one who sleeps, nor one who has lost his coat of mail (armour), nor one who is naked, nor one who is disarmed, nor one who looks on without taking part in the fight, nor one who is fighting with another foe; 7:93 Nor one whose weapons are broken, who is afflicted with sorrow, who has been grievously wounded, who is terrified, nor one who is running away; he should remember the rule of conduct of an honourable warrior.
- Manu had laid down the rules defining code of conduct for warriors, and Hindoos Kshatriyas followed them all the while. If you read the code carefully and with an open mind, you will come to understand how very appropriate those were. As a result, there had been justice[iv] and stability in our region for very-very long time[v];
- When predator religions arrived they altered the code. In fact, they had no code. The only code they had ever known was cunningness, treachery, and deception. Looking retrospectively, they behaved according to their nature and upbringing as barbarians and sea pirates;
- Civilized Hindoos stood against barbaric Turks and descendants of ‘Sea Dogs’ (British pirates); not realizing what lowly people had come to the battle ground as adversaries. Today’s Christianized Hindoos would not understand the value of that code which their ancestors, true Hindoos, followed. Christian missionary education through six generations have turned these namesake Hindoo born, Christian coded, into cunning foxes as their educators were, and that is the code they have now imbibed. Hence, expect from them praise for the treacherous, deceptive Turks and cunning Christian British. World today has come to a state where evil is admired and goodness is looked down upon.
[i] Wisconsin State Journal, 21
Nov 1893, The lecture at the Congregational Church [Madison], cwsv.belurmath.org,
Vol.3, Reports in American Newspapers.
[ii] In the last chapter of BhagavadGeeta, summing up the discourse, Shri Krishn' tells Arjun' that, now I have passed on to you the most secret knowledge, and now it is up to you to brood over it, and then act as you wish. In other words, He wanted Arjun' to think about it carefully, and at length, and then decide what he would want to do. Putting it differently, He did not dictate Arjun' as to what he should do. Instead, He asked him to use his free will, and act accordingly.
[iii] Concept of unreal and real, darkness and light, death to immortality have been dealt with in great detail in my other works including Christianity in a different Light: Face behind the Mask, vol.1, edn2, 2004-06, pp.62-63; a repetition here will serve no fruitful purpose.
[iv] Arise Arjun'—Awaken my Hindu Nation, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003.
[v] Numerous attempts have been made since the arrival of Christian-British and, their mass printing technology, to doctor Hindoo history and, present it in an ugly manner, by borrowing the events from Christian and Muslim history and, re-writing Hindoo history on those lines—those attempts were designed to make you look down upon your ancestors, and they had been successful in victimizing you on those lines—that is why most of you carry the opposite impression about your distant past.
Decision of the Supreme Court
16 Jan 2013; 14, 17, 24 Feb 2013
We are reproducing here the relevant portions of Prof GC Asnani’s letter, dated 21 Aug 2010, addressed to Saadhoos साधू & Saadhvees साध्वी of all R K Mission Centres (in italics) with my comments (bulleted):
When Sindh came under Pakistan in 1947, I left Sindh. Sindhi Hindus started rushing out of whole of Sindh, when Muslims plundered Hindu Houses, including Ramakrishna Mission Ashram, in Karachi, on 6th January 1948, in an organized manner without any protection or help from the Pakistani Government throughout the day. It was a struggle between honour & dishonour, life and death for Hindus just to escape alive across the borders of Sindh. The authorities of R K Mission Ashram flew out relatively safely by aeroplane.
- Swami Ranganathananda[i], having flown out in relative safety, was spared of the pain, agony, suffering and horror that lesser men, women, and children had to face. Thus, he could live in a romantic world of Islam and interpreted the religion according to his fancy. Later, he became the Vice President (1989-98) and then the President (1998-2005) of Ramakrishna order. Upon his death Times of India editorial praised him profusely. In those days, Times of India took quite a pride in publishing anti-Hindoo[ii] articles and other dirty articles on Hindoo deities (one specific instance I remember, an article on Shiv’). Such unqualified praise coming from an established anti-Hindoo pro-Christian editor for a supposedly Hindoo Swami did not quite gel with me. Years later the mystery was resolved when I found that Swami Ranganathananda had authored a book in 1969 titled The Christ We Adore. This made me wonder if he was grossly ignorant about ‘Jesus of Holy Bible’ or a hypocrite. Among today’s hypocrites, we find mostly the erudite men and women, particularly those who have had come in good amount of contact with Christian World. That reminds me of Swami Vivekananda, standing on American soil, telling the audience that nine out of ten were hypocrites. When our people come in contact with Christian World they imbibe this hypocrisy. Many RKM Swamis get that exposure at the cost of Hindoo devotees;
- Any organization worth its name, having spread its wings westwards, and having established its branches in the Christian World, has not been able to keep itself clean. These organizations kept priding themselves that they were imparting spiritual knowledge to parched people of those lands. They would not admit that seekers, who came to visit those overseas branches, are actually migrated Hindoos trying to cling to their roots, coming there to seek solace. Rarely a Christian born white man comes to those centers, and when one does appearing to seek spiritual comfort, soon penetrates deep enough within the local organization and begins to influence the thought process, meddling with some very fundamental aspects of our spiritual existence. Having made their presence firm, they begin to slowly spread their tentacles (like predator octopus) to other overseas centers, and finally to the Indian headquarters. Such is the awe of white skin among brown men;
- Those who may have been born-raised Hindoo on our soil, but get frequent opportunity to travel westwards, or lodge themselves as heads of some overseas centers, or get to mix freely and frequently with those belonging to other belief systems and on their foreign soil, also develop the tendency to ‘influence the thought process and meddle with some very fundamental aspects of our spiritual existence’ as discussed in the preceding paragraph. These subtle processes tend to gain ground over the years and in such a gradual manner that it beats most observers unless bestowed with sixth sense to sniff the presence of the invisible. This is why our elders in early days of British Raaj did not encourage any ‘travel beyond sea’. However, we did not listen to good counsel and decided to send our children overseas for higher education. And most of them returned with plenty of half-baked conflicting knowledge that not only weakened, but also destroyed, our moral values, education, social system, and our knowledge base. A society that stood on its feet, firm and steady, flourishing and effective, leading the leaders and seekers alike, was allowed to die its slow death by induction of poisonous substance at the roots. The conflicting half-baked knowledge and belief system they imported in hordes over the decades and deposited at the roots formed that poisonous substance.
I do feel, with some justification briefly given below, that some anti-Hindu Group has either infiltrated from outside, or risen up from inside, very cleverly, inside this R K Mission and come into almost top-most positions in control of this Mission. As is very common, we Hindus trust others, almost to a fault; we trust too much and later come to a great grief.
Some of these Anti-Hindus first coined the word ‘Ramakrishnaism’ and professed to follow ‘Ramakrishnaism’ as their religion. Innocent Hindu Saadhoos of R K Mission did not suspect that this ‘Ramakrishnaism’ would gradually claim to be a religion, separate and different from Hindu Religion, and even opposed to Hindu Religion.
- The infiltrators, Prof. GC Asnani refers above, are those of whom I spoke in prior paragraphs and pages. Yes, it is true that most RKM Saadhoos and Sannyaasee(s) were innocent who could not smell foul play in action, which was invisible to them. Hindoo is not trained from childhood to betray others, and hide their true intentions (it is fairly common with Aasuric religions). That makes a Hindoo-born genetically susceptible to manipulation, being basically trusting in nature. A deep study of Hindoo belief system as reflected through their deeds in a consistent manner over millenniums, as documented in Hindoo history[iii] will familiarize you with this aspect of his in-born nature. However, you will need to carry out a careful and thorough investigation into the background of authors you chose to refer to for your enquiry into historical documentation. We have today a few honest historians, but most are dishonest, and have their own axe to grind, who have acquired control of the institutions of higher learning[iv].
Everybody inside R K Mission first seemed to believe in the statement made by Sri Ramakrishna on 19th October 1884 and clearly recorded in ‘The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna’ published by R K Mission in 1944, appearing on page 569:
The Hindu religion alone is the Sanatana Dharma. The various creeds you hear of nowadays … will disappear again. They will not last forever… The Hindu religion has always existed and will always exist.
If belief in this statement of Sri Ramakrishna be sincere and firm, would there be any claim from a sincere devotee of R K Mission that he is going to follow a new religion different from Hinduism? No, there would be none.
- This is a solid argument that Prof. GC Asnani has presented in the preceding paragraph quoted from his letter to Saadhoos and Saadhvees of all RK Mission Centers. One should stop here for a while, and, think it over carefully.
But, we see and you also see un-ending movements inside R K Mission, claiming to follow a religion different from Hindu religion. Who is cheating whom? How many claims and efforts you find, coming from inside R K Mission to have ’Religious Minority Status‘? This is nothing but cheating.
This cheating started with some senior authority from Belur Math Head Quarters arranging to get Religious Minority Status from Bihar State Government in September 1969.
- Prof. GC Asnani had mentioned the year 1969 above. This was the period headed by Swami Vireshwarananda as President (1966-85) and Swami Gambhirananda as General Secretary (Chief Executive 1966-79). The duo had more than a decade together to shape or reshape the future of RKM.
- Swami Saradananda, General Secretary (Chief Executive 1901-27) also had 25 years after Swami Vivekananda (1902-27) to give a changed direction to RKM. During major part of this period Swami Brahmananda (1901-22) was the President.
- & These two periods 1902-27 and 1966-79 may have to be brought under scanner to examine what significant changes that may have taken place during these fateful periods.
Inside the Court, these authorities from R K Mission stressed, as their main point, that Ramakrishnaism was a religion different from Hinduism; they repeatedly stressed on the Religious Minority Status i.e. Non-Hindu status which they had obtained from Bihar State Government.
Officially accepted as Intervener, I had access to the material officially submitted to the Court by R K Mission. I was extremely surprised to see many incorrect statements and even offending accusations against Hinduism made by R K Mission.
Example: A Hindu has no respect for the scriptures of other religions (Affidavit - page 6).
- Isn’t it a blatant lie presented through affidavit which is submitted under oath for use as evidence in court? em>Could it have been submitted without approval of General Secretary and President of RKM? No not at all. So, it is possible for swamis of their stature to lie under oath. Christian history no doubt, is full of such immoral acts by Popes, Cardinals, Saints, Archbishops and Bishops. But for Hindoo swamis it is not so common. You see what kind of transformation in character can take place by association. You become like those whose company you keep..
Another example: R K Math and Mission were founded upon a religion of its own (Written Arguments - page 44).
- Again, yet another lie; didn’t it ever occur to them as to how they would substantiate such blatant lies? Did they assume that coming simply from a swami would make it acceptable?
Swami Vivekananda was an aggressive Hindu monk when he went to Chicago Parliament of religions. After return from the West, he had become a preacher of a religion basically different from Hinduism in many respects and above all, with the different philosophy (Written Arguments - page 45).
- Lies upon lies; how can people at such levels be so shameless? Swami Vivekananda did not change a bit after return from US. He remained the proudest Hindoo monk ever born. See his statement on back cover of this book.
Religion of Sri Ramakrishna is the religion separate and different from the religion of the Hindus. The difference is more pronounced in the different aspects of their respective professions, practices and propagations. Ramakrishnaism has its separate God, separate name, separate church, separate worship, separate community, separate organization and above all separate philosophy (Written Arguments - page 100).
- So, this was an attempt by Christians under guise of saffron robe? Look at their argument ‘separate God, separate church, separate worship, separate community…’ If you examine Christian religion, history, and conducts you will find them born liars. This is because their religion itself is based on lie. The foundation of Christianity, the foundation of Holy Bible, the foundation of Christian thought process; all are based on lies, lies, and lies. And this is no imaginary accusation. There is ample literary evidence available if only you care to look for with an open mind.
This religion of Sri Ramakrishna was declared to be a religion different and separate from Hindu religion even by its founder Swami Vivekananda (Written Arguments - page 100).
- Yet another lie…strong>in the name of Swami Vivekananda.
In the Introduction to ’Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda’ published on July 4, 1907; the Editor had written “we have what is not only a gospel to the world at large, but also to its own children, the Charter of the Hindu Faith. What Hinduism needed, amidst the general disintegration of the modern era, was a rock where she could lie at anchor, and authoritative utterance in which she might recognize herself. And this was given to her, in these words and writings of the Swami Vivekananda”.
- Yes, that was the time they spoke the truth as above, and that was only 5 years after demise of Swami Vivekananda. Lot has changed since then. Christians have been em>taking over reign quietly……the little you see is little only…lot more you see not, understand not, feel not…
Why is R K Mission now calling this as different from Hinduism? This stand of R K Mission has been categorically rejected by the Honourable Supreme Court of India (2nd July, 1995). This judgment of 2nd July 1995 is in confirmation of the earlier judgement of Supreme Court of India on 14th January, 1966.
- Good for the liars…for the second time (1995) Supreme Court had to reject their stand as baseless but how many devotees of RKM know this? They do not, so they keep paying for the liars’ upkeep; ;
- But then, all within Ramakrishna Order are not liars. Majority are not. Yes, majority are not. They, however, may be confused;
- Few at the top, the policy makers, probably converted into Christianity secretly but did not divulge it (crypto-Christians)[v], perhaps much the same way they did not divulge to most of its devotees what all games they played at Supreme Court;
- & Swami Atmasthananda was the General Secretary (Chief Executive) from 1992 to 1997; Vice-President from 1997 to 2007; and finally President in 2007. He is the current President as of Feb 2013. A long tenure of 22 years, quite sufficient to give the organization a shape that he ever wanted. It was during his tenure that RKM lost their case at Supreme Court for the second time.
Above these Supreme Court Judgements stands the Divine Judgement given by Sri Ramakrishna mentioned above, repeated below:
The Hindu religion alone is the Sanatana Dharma. The various creeds you hear of nowadays have come into existence … will not last forever… The Hindu religion has always existed and will always exist.
As a Believer in Sri Ramakrishna, I take this Judgement of Sri Ramakrishna as a Divine Vision and Warning to Ramakrishna Mission:
Please do not create a religion different from Sanatana Hindu Dharma. If you do create a different religion, you shall disappear along with your new religion. Choice and Action are in your hands, Respected Saadhoos and Saadhvees of Ramakrishna Mission.
 The Christ we Adore, Swami Ranganathananda, 1969, ISBN 978-0-7025-0159-3 and its pocket book edition in 1991, ISBN 9788185301129.
 A few names come to my mind, Ravi Shankar’s Art of Living, Brahma Kumaris, Mata Amritanandamayi, etc.; and, those who may not have established branches outside but had plenty of foreign visitors like Late Sathya Sai Baba, etc…
 ‘Travel beyond sea’ colloquially referred to travel to Europe for education.
 This is happening with dying Arya Samaj which was created by Late Dayananda Saraswati as a rival religion to Hindooism. He claimed that Sanaatan' Dharm' belonged to the Vedic Arya Samaj, not to Pauraanik पौराणिक Hindoo society. Their hatred for idol worshipper Hindoo is so deep rooted that till today they do not hesitate declaring Hindoos as their arch enemies at their internal official meets and celebrations. I had been an accidental witness to this at a significant event of Arya Samaj, which was documented and analyzed in my earlier publication Kaun Apna Kaun Paraaya कौन अपना कौन पराया (May 2007).
[i] Swami Ranganathananda, born Shankaran Kutty,15 December 1908, Trissur, Kerala; died 25 April 2005 (aged 96) Belur Math; Guru Swami Shivananda.
[ii] See Ayodhya – Facts that did not reach you all, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003.
[iii] Here, I am not referring to Hindoo history written by British and taught in Christian run schools; British had been notorious among European countries even before they landed on our soil, for their untrustworthiness. “Perfidious Albion is a pejorative phrase used within the context of international relations and diplomacy to refer to acts of duplicity, treachery and hence infidelity. Perfidious signifies one who does not keep his faith or word (from the Latin word “perfidia”), while Albion is derived from an ancient Greek name for Great Britain. The use of the adjective “perfidious” to describe England has a long history; instances have been found as far back as the 13th century”.
[iv] A brief but good account of such historians can be found in Ayodhya—Facts that did not reach you all, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003.
[v] Crypto-Christianity commonly refers to the secret practice of the Christian religion, usually while attempting to camouflage it as another faith or observing the rituals of another religion publicly.
A coterie working in the higher echelons[vi] of power
24-27 Jan, 1, 14, 17 Feb 2013
- These policy makers at RKM who have nothing to worry about their food, shelter, clothing, transport, medical treatment, etc. and who have all the time on earth to read, understand, and meditate upon what Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda had said, why do they arrive at such erroneous conclusions, and misguide millions of others? Is it their inability to comprehend the thoughts and teachings of their mentors? Or, is it some kind of vested interest or pressure from political quarters that drive them towards deliberate distortion of truth? When they propagate the untruth in the name of Shri Raamkrishn’ and/or Swami Vivekananda, do they not realize what punishment lay ahead for them in their next birth, and thereafter?
- There is a fundamental difference between how an individual vis-à-vis an organization should be treated. The reason is simple. An organization comprises of many people. Everyone within the organization may not necessarily possess same character or same thinking. In other words, the image of the organization as apparent to the masses may not necessarily represent the character and thought of all within the organization. Quite often, it is character and thinking of a coterie[vii] that shapes the image of the organization, as a reflection of their own limited, and ailing, belief system;
- For this reason, it would be entirely wrong to judge everyone within the organization in the same way as a select few could be judged. However, due to our inability to identify those select few, we tend to condemn the entire organization. And then the masses begin to look at everybody within the organization with suspicion, which is totally unfair;
- Those who undertake the task of exposing organizational defects must possess the ability to identify the ‘root cause’ and ‘true culprits’. It is their failing to fulfill this obligation that gives rise to highlighting the organizational defects (effects) instead of the true culprits (causes), whose elimination from the organization can reverse the ongoing decay.
- To appreciate this point well, one needs to understand the organic character of an organization. Organizations are made of people and, in a wider sense, any organization may be considered as an organism. Organisms are subject to decay during their life span. Organizations too, display similar symptoms (tendencies) over a period of time. Decaying (diseased) cells cause decay within an organism. Similarly, degenerative thinking among higher rungs of an organization, when it begins to spread in a contagious manner, sets in motion the degenerative process within the organization. This is what has happened, precisely, with many organizations, all over the world. It would be entirely wrong to think of Indian organizations alone in this context. Many a western organizations have had the distinction of taking the lead, and far fewer Indian organizations have only been followers;
- The mention of organization here should not be confused with commercial, governmental or social organizations alone. The same applies to religious organizations equally well. Quite often it begins with religious organizations and spreads among other type of organizations. It is the religious makeup of a person that shapes forms of other organizations. And therefore, ethical, moral, financial, political corruption within a religious organization can infect every other type of organization on earth. Vatican is one brilliant example of this phenomenon[viii] and no other organization can compare with it. Other organizations are either influenced by or following Vatican’s methods of operation to the extent palatable to them. And, RKM happens to be one such small specimen of that. But, within Indian scenario, it is not so small particularly when it invokes the authority of Shri Raamkrishn’ or Swami Vivekananda, the revered great souls of the Hindoos. And that is why we focused on RKM in this work.
[vi] A level or rank in an organization,
a profession, or society.
[vii] A small group of people with shared interests or tastes, esp. one that is exclusive of other people.
[viii] Ample investigative literature is available in print and on the Internet, including my website and published works.
The Seed was sown long ago
27-31 Jan, 14-17 Feb 2013
- Going back into the history of the Ramakrishna Order, it was Swami Saradananda who reigned over it as the Chief Executive (General Secretary) for twenty-five years immediately after untimely demise of Swami Vivekananda. During this period Swami Saradananda wrote শ্রীশ্রীরামকৃষ্ণলীলাপ্রসঙ্গ (ShriShriLeelaaPrasang’, English Version The Great Master) which incorporated many details of doubtful veracity accompanied by misleading interpretation that gave many later-day swamis to rely upon partially unreliable material as a true guide. Despite being misleading, the interpretations focused on nicer sounding things readily appealed to Hindoo heart[i]. Swami Saradananda’s helpful character and serving nature made him highly popular among the peers as well as rank and file of the Ramakrishna Order;
- What remained unnoticed by most was another special aspect of Swami Saradananda’s character. About a year before his passing away, Swami Vivekananda had written “he (Saradananda) is going to Burma, China, etc. The traders who lure him have shops in all those places…He is a very selfish man”. Swami Saradananda had hidden interests which were taken due care of by his overseas patrons, and nothing of that obviously came for free. One wouldn’t want to bother about non-apparent side of one’s personal character so long it does not affect the much larger ‘Cause’ that lay behind the founding of the Ramakrishna Order. As the seed for equality of religions was sown by Swami Saradananda with his careful manipulation of facts, it becomes necessary to take due cognizance.
- Once a process is set in motion, many follow it without any questions asked[ii]. And that had happened with many at Ramakrishna Order who remained associated with Swami Saradananda during his life time, finding in him a person friendly, helpful, and loyal to Holy Mother Saaroda Devi, and apparently loyal to the organization at large. This loyalty, however, was toward a ‘Cause’ that was brought to limelight during the tenure of Swami Saradananda and became the only motto-apparent for the organization, Service to Humanity, and with that he became the flag-bearer as there lay all his strength;
- Being loyal to the organization does not necessarily mean that the individual has had correct understanding of the deeper Cause for which the organization was created by the founder. It was all over there in the speeches of Swami Vivekananda and his writings. But not all within the Ramakrishna Order had the ability to see through it, which required certain level of intelligence, perception, and intuition. One would not know for sure if those in high places within the Ramakrishna Order did not possess those qualities, and/or, did not have the spine to stand for them.
- It would be natural to expect that people of Swami Vivekananda’s caliber are not born every day. We call such men as युगपुरुष Yug’Purush’. An era begins with them and also ends with them. Departing they leave their footprints on the sands of Time and then it takes generations to reproduce another one of that caliber. The ancient Hindoo social and educational system was evolved and perfected in a manner such that the following generations took care of the legacy and carried it intact through generations until the next Yug’Purush’ was born.
- But Christian missionary governed social and educational system was thrust on us with one and only one objective, and that was to turn Hindoo school-going kids towards Christianity. This is an amply acknowledged fact by their own people, be they missionaries, educators, administrators, or politicians[iii]. But they truly did not have a superior Christian system in place that could easily replace our ancient Hindoo system. So, they took recourse to the only strength they ever possessed, their highly evolved tool ‘cunningness’ to undermine our ancient Hindoo system. Through generations of brainwash they turned Hindoos away from Hindooism but they could not make them Christians. However, they succeeded in turning this hybrid Christianized Hindoos into saboteurs like they themselves were. By turn, each crop produced another crop, and thus, the process went on;
- Brahmo Samaj was one such organization that was made of such hybrid Christianized Hindoos. Elites, English educated young and old, essentially found themselves attracted towards Brahmo Samaj. Naren and Sarat were part of Brahmo Samaj before they came to Shri Raamkrishn’ one by one. Naren did not accept Shri Raamkrishn’ on face value, questioned his beliefs at every stage remaining skeptic for long, but once he surrendered to Shri Raamkrishn’ it was with total conviction, and that turned him into a staunch Hindoo. Sarat did not possess the intensity of Naren, or his skepticism; externally devoted but internally unsure. Naren became world famous as the Swami Vivekananda, and envious Sarat remained satisfied with his manipulative activities[iv] within Ramakrishna Order as the “new mentor” Swami Saradananda.
- While it can be argued that many a successors were misguided by his work “The Great Master শ্রীশ্রীরামকৃষ্ণলীলাপ্রসঙ্গ” but they cannot be absolved of their individual responsibility to examine the apparent contradictions between assertions made in the “The Great Master” and otherwise unambiguous statements of Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda which were available on records;
- It is strange that most of these Swamis in high places, who occupied their chairs during next hundred and odd years, remained misguided by the untruth, and failed to take cognizance of the truth that had all along stared in their face? Could that be possible? Yes, that had happened because the people who were supposed to guide the millions towards the truth, were themselves misguided by untruth. The spell of Maya माया covered their intellect and their vision. They were ordinary men in saffron robes which visibly lifted them above common people, but devoid of true god-realization. They could not acquire the ability to see beyond the smoke screen where lay the Truth, the naked truth. Nor, could they acquire the courage to stand for the truth.
 Complete Works of Sw. Vivekananda, Vol.9, pp.152-53, Dacca, 20 Mar 1901 –Mark these words “traders, lure, shops, very selfish”. Swami Vivekananda had come to understand Swami Saradananda better than most others did. However, organizational compulsions in democratic setup often witness manipulators making their way effectively to controlling positions, and that sets the momentum for organizational decay.
 They proceed with their mission corrupting and vitiating (spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of) the common Hindoo mind by surreptitious action (kept secret, esp. because it would not be approved of), moving slowly like a worm or a snail. They would instruct a few today, wait, and lie low for days, and again manage a few more. Over, months and years they would add plenty. A simile would be ‘to bend a tree, you do not need to hold the trunk. Hold a twig and bend it’ which has been aptly described by Alexander Pope, English poet and satirist (1688-1744), in the following words:
''Tis education forms the common mind, Just as the twig is bent, the tree's inclined.'' –
Christian education did exactly that. From standard one, slowly, stealthily, corrupted the common Hindoo psyche beyond repair. Result is clearly visible after six generations of brainwash.
 During Brahmo Samaj days Sarat was opinionated about Naren. He perceived Naren as a conceited (arrogant, vain) person – further research on how later-day Swami Saradananda, envious of Swami Vivekananda, engineered an about turn in RKM's belief system needs to be undertaken in greater depth.
Reader is cautioned not to get misled by Swami Saradananda's visible (superficial) respect for Swami Vivekananda, nor even assume that a swami would always be pure in his thought and action. They are human beings, living on common man's charity, and subject to the Omnipotent grip of माया Maya.
 It is said that he did not give up his ties with Brahmo Samaj till end.
[i] Gullible Hindoos have been
fooled by much more damaging creations of fiction by eminent personalities
like Mr. MK Gandhi (see Appendices).
[ii] Parrot Humanoid Syndrome as defined and described in Know the Truth behind Vasudhaiv' Kutumbakam, Yashodharma, 2012, w2010.
[iii] Do your History textbooks tell you these Facts? Maanoj Rakhit, 2004.
[iv] It is not only the case with Ramakrishna Order. There is another organization, much bigger than RKM, which followed the similar pattern. Shortly after death of the founder, the new person who “managed” to occupy the chair brought about drastic changes in activities and, more importantly, in organizational philosophy that the organization is suffering from those manoeuvres till date. This particular case is also an excellent example of Hierarchy Fear Syndrome.
Hierarchy Fear Syndrome
- During the life time of organizations, most become captive of what I would want to call the Hierarchy Fear Syndrome. It is a mixture of desire (power, position, money, etc.) and insecurity (losing what’s already acquired) that makes people resort to it. Once a selfish person takes over the charge of an organization he becomes very selective about people who may, or may not, reach high places in the organization. He takes due care that such people are no threat to his chair, to his policies, to his philosophies, and to his doings within the organization. He also takes care that such people will glorify him after his death, and shall not negate his misdoings. He takes every care to put adequate roadblocks for other contenders, likely rebels, from reaching higher ranks within the organization. And finally, he handpicks the person who would be his successor, and begins to promote that person within the organization, keeping him/her in the limelight. Other people, with whom injustice has been done, depending on their inner strength, either leave the organization, or accept the inevitable. Swami Saradananda also took adequate care that those who move up the ladder, and become likely contenders for decision making positions, are not such people who are likely to negate his doings. Swami Vivekananda, on the other hand, was not insecure about his stature within the organization. He had no reason to make such manipulations because he was a man of substance. On the contrary, leaders without substance, insecure within, suffer from Hierarchy Fear Syndrome, and resort to techniques that would take due care of their concerns which arise from their sense of insecurity. Such insecurity is often the product of their guilt.
- Swamis of Ramakrishna Order, ignorant of complexities of the world outside their insulated environment, tend to become easy prey to certain types of manipulations but that handicap cannot absolve them of their responsibility towards the Hindoo society, when that society takes care of all their needs so that they can live a comfortable and peaceful life, a luxury that all members of that society (Hindoo commoner) themselves do not have; and more importantly, the members of that society look up to them for guidance in respect of matters related to religion and spirituality.
Harmony of Religions, a Utopia
Utopia is an ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspect; an impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform. And, a fool’s paradise is a state of being happy for foolish or unfounded reasons; a state of delusive contentment or false hope; illusory happiness.
RKM’s pet slogan Harmony of Religions, in today’s context, would be a utopia because it cannot be achieved until the following impossible task is completed, and today on earth there is apparently no one who can make that happen. That impossible task is to obliterate from the face of the earth, and also from the minds of all the people the hatred filled scriptural teachings/messages of Pentateuch/Torah, Bible, and Qur’an. So long the hatred filled scriptural injunctions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam will exist on this earth, the hatred towards other religions will continue to spread.
You may totally destroy each and every such injunction/teaching of these scriptures so that they cannot be reproduced in any form; but so long as peoples’ minds retain the memory of such thoughts, feelings, and beastly teachings, expect those to be passed over from one generation to the other as a genetic disorder of those races as it happened with those who gave up Christianity and became Communists of USSR[i].
[i] Refer to the chapter on Communism in Judaism Christianity Islam Secularism Hinduism, Maanoj Rakhit, 2004.
Rupees 100-crore bait
RKM has received 100-crore grant from the government. This government is run predominantly by Christians, Converts to Christianity (without giving up Hindoo names for disguise), half-Christian families (where one of the spouses is Christian), and of course, Congress Supremo Ms Antonia Maino aka Sonia Gandhi. The rest you can visualize, because, the government which had been systematically siphoning out money from Hindoo temples—diverting them to Christian Churches/Mosques[ii] and to their own family personal accounts with Swiss banks—will not divert 100 crores[iii] to an organization unless, in return, they gain something that has a non-monetary value far exceeding 100 crores. One might argue that if RKM did not take it, someone else would. Fine, but then do you need to sell your soul for grabbing that bounty? What about Truth, how important it is to you?
Swami Vivekananda represented Hindooism at the Parliament of World’s Religions at Chicago. But whom, Ramakrishna Mission (that he founded) is representing today, is the question that readers may want to ask them.
[ii] Christianity in a different Light, Vol.1, Maanoj Rakhit, 2004.
[iii] Minutes of the 2nd meeting
of National Implementation Committee (NIC) held in Room No.41, North Block,
New Delhi on 26th May 2011 for the 150th birth anniversary commemoration
of Swami Vivekananda – Item 4 – It was informed that the VVEP of R.K. Mission
for Rs.100 crores had been approved by the EFC on 23rd May 2011.
Last retrieved on Sat, 8 Dec 2012 from http://indiaculture.nic.in/indiaculture/pdf/Minutes%20of%202nd%20Mtg%20NIC.pdf.
Likely result of presenting Untruth as Truth
If untruth is promoted as truth, consequences can be very harmful. If the promoters are influential and backed up by the government and big budget, effect can be far-reaching. If the successors of a great man promote the untruth misusing his name, impact can be lasting. If children are brainwashed from school level onwards, the results can demonstrate snowball effect. All these ingredients put together can be deadly for any society. The case in point is Hindoo society that has been victimized by its own spiritual gurus, guides and philosophers.
 Snowball effect – is a figurative term for a process that starts from an initial state of small significance and builds upon itself, becoming larger (graver, more serious), and perhaps potentially dangerous or disastrous. The common analogy is with the rolling of a small ball of snow down a snow-covered hillside. As it rolls the ball will pick up more snow, gaining more mass and surface area, and picking up even more snow and momentum as it rolls along.
Must we maintain silence and let the Hindoos get misled?
RKM has not only put such barbaric religion Islam at par with such great religion Hindooism but also lied that Swami Vivekananda also believed them to be equal. RKM invited Abdul Rahuman on the same dais to speak at a great length to justify that lie for furtherance of Islam.
Must we maintain silence and let our fellow Hindoo brethren get misled, and thus psychologically become bereft of any desire to remain organized for self-defence in an event of an Islamic onslaught[i] which is already on the horizon, and sly Christians are also getting strong foothold in India, mostly unknown to unsuspecting Hindoos.
[i] Muslim India will be like This – Emerging face of Islamic India, Maanoj Rakhit, 2009.
Message to RKM’s rank and file
16 Jan 2013
This work is primarily meant for the rank and file[i] at the Ramakrishna Order because it is they who have to clean their house for themselves. Among the policymakers at the Ramakrishna Order, a coterie has been pushing this anti-Hindoo agenda. They will not give up their chairs easily, nor will they admit their fault, because, doing so will only push them into oblivion if not condemnation, and therefore, they would want to take the calculated risk, and wait and watch the developments. In such situation, rank and file within the Ramakrishna Order will have to rise to the occasion, and demand as their right, en masse resignation of this coterie. That also may not yield desired result, and litigation will serve no purpose; therefore, someone worth his salt must rise and lead the rank and file who should make it clear that they would not budge an inch from their demand.
Those within Ramakrishna Order think that they are there for acquiring the knowledge of god, and such agitations are not for them, I would want to remind them that those gurus who have become পথভ্রষ্ট / पथभ्रष्ट (Pathabhrasht’, having deviated from truth) have already fallen from grace, and cannot lead them towards god-realization. And, that if you choose to live in an environment contaminated with impurity, you cannot save your purity for long.
Shri Raamkrishn’ compared gurus with prostitutes on 12 Apr 1885 (শ্রীশ্রীরামকৃষ্ণকথামৃত, pp.795-6). Who knows if he had such gurus in mind that would be found everywhere in time to come, not only within Ramakrishna Order, or Hindooism, but everywhere with expansion of Christianity all around, and with Vatican in the lead?
Never forget the age old wisdom of your glorious forefathers: the bad company, admiration for bad characters, glorification of the unworthy, can only make you one of their types. Use your head and your free will that God has given you.
[i] Rank and file – ordinary members of an organization as opposed to its leaders.
Too many threats loom large in front of Hindoo
12-13 Jan 2013
Hindoo has been taken for a ride for rather too long, by too many people, under too many pretexts. Out of the many threats looming large in lives of Hindoo today, some he does not understand well, but matter most to him.
Never forgetting the past, always learning from present, can only let you secure your future
Ten years ago when I began to write on issues that eclipse Hindoo interests, I had coined a slogan for you all: “Knowledge is your Strength, Ignorance your Weakness”.
It holds good till today. It will continue to hold good also when all Hindoo interests are brought under Hindoo control because what can be achieved then, that can be lost thereafter.
If knowledge gains you the control, complacence thereof can let ignorance seep in and rob you of what has been gained. Never forgetting the past, always learning from present, can only let you secure your future.
Three tricks had been played at different quarters which have begun to show their ruinous effect on Hindoo interests today.
You have learned nothing from the 1st trick that was played on you in 1930 and you are paying the price for it till date, and there is seemingly no escape from its snowball effect. This trick was played on you by a person, who had begun to acquire a larger than life stature bestowed with a unique mesmerizing magical charm.
The seed for 2nd trick was planted in 1938 by another individual of high learning, a कुलपति Kulapati (vice chancellor), and with the blessings of the planter of the 1st trick.
The seed for 3rd trick was planted during next 25 years following the demise of Swami Vivekananda. However, this 3rd trick could begin to flourish only after the 1st and 2nd trick began to spread their mesmerizing charm.
These three tricks being inter-twined; complementing each other, are looming large on Hindoo interests today. To make the Hindoos appreciate the gravity of the situation it is necessary to give an introduction to these three tricks that were played on them with such finesse and by people of such eminence that there was simply no escape for the common man. And, that common man came from the Hindoo populace. Crafters of these three tricks were not stupid ordinary people that they would have lost sight of the fact that only Hindoo would take the bait, Muslim would reject them outright, Christian would simply ignore noticing the absurdity, thus, each of them acting in true spirit of their genetic makeup, religious, and cultural background.
I am not provoking you unduly. I am putting my finger into your eye and telling you that there is dirt which is blocking your vision. And no one, mind you no one, will come and clean it for you. You have to do that unpleasant job all by yourself, like it or not.
Mr. MK Gandhi and Sarv’ Dharm’ Samabhaav’
First trick of 1930 being pivotal to the other two tricks
It was September 1930, Yervada Jail in Pune. Prof. GC Asnani, who had served the UNO, wrote a research document. He titled it as “Political Slogan Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava coined by Mahatma Gandhi in September 1930”. I have reproduced his words with one exception (replaced ‘Mahatma’ by ‘Mr. MK’)—
While in Pune Yervada Jail in 1930, Mr. MK Gandhi used to write weekly letters to the inmates of his Sabarmati Ashram, Ahmadabad. The letters were written in Gujarati. In this series, Mr. MK Gandhi wrote two letters titled ‘Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava’ (Equality of Religions), Part I, on 23rd September 1930 and Part II on 30th September 1930. A general belief has been floating around in Hindu society that ‘Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava’ is a Vedic Mantra. THIS BELIEF IS TOTALLY WRONG. The slogan looked like a spiritual Vedic Mantra of a religious nature and as such, would appeal to Hindus. When Mr. MK Gandhi consulted Kakasahib Kalelkar, who was his companion in the Yervada Jail, on this slogan, Kakasahib immediately cautioned Mr. MK Gandhi against the new coinage, since he saw lack of truth in this new coinage and also great danger of misguiding the Hindus. Mr. MK Gandhi was adamant, stuck to his new coinage, and repeated his newly coined slogan ‘Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava’ in two continuous weekly letters to Sabarmati Ashram inmates, first letter on 23 September 1930 and the second letter on 30 September 1930. The slogan soon became very popular with Mr. MK Gandhi’s followers in the Congress Party. The slogan appealed to many Hindus outside Congress Party also, considering it to be a Vedic Mantra. Gullible Hindus became victims of a wrong slogan, coined with political intentions. Now-a-days, this wrong slogan goes around as a Vedic Mantra, which it is not. It is highly misleading. ‘All obstacles in our path will vanish, if only we observe the Golden Rule, that we must not be impatient with those whom we may consider to be in error, but must be prepared, if need be, to suffer in our own person’ – this was the concluding sermon from letter of 30 Sep 1930.
Mr. MK Gandhi had coined this political slogan to subdue Hindoo anger towards him, an aftermath of Muslim brutality (mass murders and mass rapes) in Kerala, post Khilaafat Movement[i].
Mr. MK Gandhi chose this slogan after considerable thought because it sounded like a Sanskrit Vedic Mantr’ which Kakasahib Kalelkar caught immediately and warned him that it would mislead the Hindoos but Hindoo interests were last on Mr. MK Gandhi’s list of priorities. Kakasahib Kalelkar had cautioned Mr. MK Gandhi also because he found no truth in this slogan but that did not deter Mr. MK Gandhi from propagating it because his motives were questionable. Strange that Prof. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan praised him[ii] as the Prophet of Truth!
To top it all, Mr. MK Gandhi added his concluding remark that all obstacles will disappear if we remain prepared to suffer within ourselves. A coward, having assumed the place of supreme leader, thus spoke to people who looked up to him for guidance and future course of action. Mr. MK Gandhi, given a chance, would have advised Arjun’ to leave Kurukshetr’ and suffer within.
Sarv’ Dharm’ Samabhaav’ सर्व धर्म समभाव along with Ishwar Allah tere naam ईश्वर अल्लाह तेरे नाम were two deceptive slogans that were floated by Mr. MK Gandhi with all fanfare, not unaware of the fact that this would psychologically make Hindoos incapable of launching any worthwhile opposition to frequent inhumane brutalities by Muslims.[iii] Should Hindoo history ever forgive him for jeopardizing the defence mechanism of Hindoo society?
[i] For additional information please see Arise Arjun' – Awaken my Hindu Nation, Ch.3, Journey of Hindu Society through Saintly Duplicity, Maanoj Rakhit, 2003.
[ii] www.aicc.org.in/new/gandhian-march.php, retrieved, Sat, 12 Jan 2013.
[iii] Mr. MK Gandhi had also armed himself with infallible ammunition that always worked in the event of Hindoo retaliation becoming unmanageable (Bengali blood, once reaches boiling point, few can contain it). This infallible ammunition was his threat to go on indefinite fast till death. He played this trick very effectively in post-independence Kolkata riots and it yielded the result he desired. He always waited till the Muslims—who initiated riots in every single case—had the upper hand. Then as Hindoos caught up and Muslims began to lose, he would get a sudden inspiration from within and promptly butt in to save the barbarians. All his life he craved for recognition from the Muslims, so that he could feel complete within himself as a great soul but, to his dismay, he never managed to get that. He kept sacrificing Hindoo lives, and Hindoo interests. Hindoos had already accepted him as a great soul (Mahatma) and he had nothing more to get from Hindoos, and therefore, Hindoos were expendable to him.
Dr. KM Munshi and Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam
Second trick of 1938 that has spread far and wide
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s official website[i] introduces us to Dr. KM Munshi (1887-1971), its first Vice Chancellor, who with the “blessings” of Mr. MK Gandhi, founded this institution with its officially proclaimed lofty “ideal” वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam “The world is One Family” on 7 Nov 1938.
Within one decade (1930s), Hindoo was bombarded with two catchy slogans, one political and the other educational, both sounding like Sanskrit Vedic Mantr’ संस्कृत वेद मंत्र. Both slogans coming from such high dignitaries as Mr. MK Gandhi and Dr. KM Munshi, received immediate acceptance of the Hindoos, and also paved the way for others floating newer slogans of equally deceptive nature in time to come. Prof. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (1888-1975), while praising Mr. MK Gandhi who perceived the whole world as his family, mentioned of Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam in his article[ii] Gandhian March to Portals of Freedom; perhaps he too failed to see the harm it would do to the Hindoo society.
Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam features in Panch’Tantr’ पञ्चतन्त्र that has been translated into some fifty languages of which three-fourths are foreign languages, and Aachaarya Vishnu Sharma आचार्य विष्णु शर्मा is the undisputed author of Panch’Tantr’ पञ्चतन्त्र. He does not use it to convey ‘The world is One Family’. Instead, he uses it to signify the highest level of stupidity.[iii] However, some eminent persons may have found some reason to be proud of that heightened stupidity and to make remaining Hindoos also proud of that.
These great men have set the ball rolling. Now, their followers are popularizing it further. Blinkers on, minds shut, everyone is elated of his/her new found sense of greatness in the saying ‘The world is One Family’. One would wonder when eminent people love to live in a fool’s paradise, how can the common man, Hindoo, be blamed?
[i] www.bhavanchennai.org; retrieved,
Sat, 12 Jan 2013.
[ii] www.aicc.org.in/new/gandhian-march.php; retrieved, Sat, 12 Jan 2013.
[iii] For additional information please see Know the Truth behind Vasudhaiv' Kutumbakam, Yashodharma, 2012.
RKM and Equality of Religions
Third trick that thrives on the first two
First trick, discussed above, gained its enormous strength from the fact that it was launched by none other than a Great Soul (Mahatma) who was to become even a bigger celebrity as the Father of the Nation. 2nd trick, discussed above, derived its popularity from the backing it received (a) from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, an educational and cultural institution of repute which shaped the thought process and belief system of numerous students and readers over the years (do not forget the snowball effect), (b) from towering personalities like Dr. KM Munshi, Mr. MK Gandhi, Prof. S. Radhakrishnan, and numerous others. This paved the way for the 3rd trick to work smoothly and gain gradual acceptance and popularity though it was put in motion by people of far lesser calibre than Mr. MK Gandhi, Dr. KM Munshi, etc.
Taking a cue from Mr. MK Gandhi, these lesser men also concealed the trick they played. Mr. MK Gandhi had disguised his political slogan as a Sanskrit Vedic Mantr’. These lesser men disguised their slogan as if it were coming from no lesser soul than Mr. MK Gandhi. They propagated opposite of what Shri Raamkrishn’ and Swami Vivekananda had said but cleverly selling it under the label as ‘said by Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda’. They, however, took many-many years and couple of generations to make their trick stick firmly in peoples’ mind whereas Mr. MK Gandhi had achieved his success spontaneously. Success would have come instantly if Swami Vivekananda himself spoke of Equality of Religion during his life time, like Mr. MK Gandhi himself spoke of Sarv’Dharm’ Samabhaav’ during his own life time. As Swami Vivekananda did not say those things himself, instead he had said the opposite, and there was no way to obliterate them, nor was there any consensus among the peers on appropriateness of such manipulative propagation, the whole process took much longer to gain ground within the organization.
Engineering the move towards this objective required (a) brainwashing couple of generations to set the ball rolling, and (b) gradual pushing like minded people up within the organization towards policy making positions. Their objective was to propagate Equality of Religions, which again, results in turning Hindoo indifferent towards the need for building a functional self defence mechanism that could effectively save the Hindoo society from abuse by barbarians who have been always on lookout for an excuse to pounce upon. (see footnote)
Dr. KM Munshi had made Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam ‘The world is One Family’ as the officially proclaimed ideal for his organization Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. The senior men at RKM made Raam’, Jesus, Allah all are the same entity as the ideal for their organization. Both had one thing in common. Both cherished the thought that they believed in a lofty ideal which made them look great men. In their obsession to look like great men, Mr. MK Gandhi, Dr. KM Munshi, RKM policy makers, all forgot the interests of Hindoo society, which they were born to serve, in difficult times like this, when the Hindoo is being victimized from all quarters.
“Gandhi was never formally conferred the title of 'Father of the Nation' by the government. This was stated by the Home Ministry in reply to an RTI query” (Indian Express, Agencies: Wed, Jul 11 2012).
“Gandhi cannot be accorded the 'Father of the Nation' title by government as the Constitution does not permit...no such title has been accorded to Gandhi” (Zee News, PTI, Thu, 25 Oct 2012 and TOI, PTI, 26 Oct 2012).
Jawaharlal Nehru was instrumental to propagation of this misconception. On 30 Jan 1948, he addressed the nation through radio:
“Our beloved leader, Bapu as we called him, the father of the nation, is no more.” Janak Raj Jai (1996). 1947–1980. Regency Publications. pp.45–47. ISBN 978-81-86030-23-3.
Here, it is important to pay attention to his words “Bapu as we called him” not ‘Father of Nation’ as we called him. Next “the father of the nation, is no more”. Who is no more? Father of the Nation, Gandhi. Date 30 Jan 1948.
There would be people who would want to argue that others had also called him ‘Father of Nation’. So what, did the caller had the same official status as did Nehru? Do not forget that Nehru was then the Prime Minister of India. He organized the grief observance ceremony on epic scale. After all, it was his dear “Father of Nation” who installed Nehru as “Prime Minister”, the price of which all Hindoos are paying till date, and that too in ever increasing dosage.
Well, millions participated, and hundreds of millions watched, that grand ceremony for full two-weeks comprising the funeral, mortuary rituals and distribution of the martyr's ashes. The objective was very simple. Absolute control to Nehru’s regime with 200,000 ongoing arrests. Power-greedy Nehru, who knew of his true Moghul ancestry, made good use of this god-sent opportunity to consolidate the seat of a new dynasty that he was in the process of establishing while riding on the back of the myth called “Father of Nation”!
[i] As and when Muslims living around Ramakrishna Missions gather sufficient manpower, they will barge in and commit such atrocities as they did during Islamic invasions and partition of India. Elderly policy makers may not live to see that day but the youngsters will have to take the brunt. Should the elderly keep the youngsters in dark just because they themselves will escape the calamity?
Opium that puts you to sleep
British smuggled plenty of opium into China (mixing opium with tobacco for smoking). Indian stalwarts also gave, in their own proprietary forms, heavy mental doses of opium to the Hindoos. British spared their own people (cunning as they were, others had been always their target). English educated Indians, who had acquired prominence, made their own people the guinea pigs for their half-baked experiments.
Ancient Hindoo Guru-Shishya Parampara गुरु-शिष्य परम्परा had established a time-tested robust system that prevented such gross abuses by possessors of half-knowledge with or without ulterior motive. Christian-English Education System, on the contrary, was more of a money spinning venture, as a result it allowed all kinds of vagaries to seep in and destroy[i] Hindoos. Mr. MK Gandhi, Dr. KM Munshi, BR Chopra[ii], and many RKM policy makers have been products of, and/or deeply influenced by, Christian-English education, literature, and alien philosophy. Swami Vivekananda was an exception in every respect, such that he was in it and also out of it; he could dive deep into it and come out un-wet as if he never dived into it. His vision could penetrate up to the bottom of it and, at the same time, he could be seen as an observer standing on the periphery.
 Proprietary forms (a) Mr. MK Gandhi – Sarv' Dharm' Samabhaav' (b) Dr. KM Munshi – Vasudhaiv' Kutumbakam' (c) RKM – Raam', Jesus, Allah all are the same entity.
[i] This being a major topic in itself, a separate thesis would be required to establish this theory with adequate real-life examples and their in-depth analysis.
[ii] BR Chopra – He misused the character of Shri Krishn’ in his famous TV serial Mahabharat to propagate a doctored interpretation of Hindoo 4-Varn’ System (and its subset Hindoo Caste system). This doctored interpretation has become extremely popular with English educated Hindoo apologists because they did not have the ability to face Christian propaganda and challenge it. These are the people who have also occupied the intellectual chairs of the society. Benjamin Franklin, one of the Founding Fathers of USA, very aptly described such people in the following words:
“A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one”
Large scale abuse of media can do wonders. In this case, it was done on massive scale. Throughout the TV serial (including BhagavadGeeta at Kurukshetr’) he misused the character of Shri Krishn’ to deliver his doctored interpretation of Hindoo Caste system.
Cinematic effects ensured that it seemed (to the audience) like a message directly coming from Bhagavaan’ Shri Krishn’ Himself which shook the belief pattern of uncountable people. It was also shown in the United Kingdom by the BBC, where it achieved audience figures of 5 million, unheard of for a subtitled series being aired in the afternoon. It was also the first program broadcast on BBC2 after its 1991 revamp. Dubbed in a few languages, prime version being in Hindi, think of the immense impact it would have had on people. This was a case of brainwashing millions and millions of people on an epic scale and the results were attained within 94 weeks of telecast comprising 94 episodes (2 Oct 1988 - 24 Jun 1990 at DD National).
BR Chopra went to such an extent that he made Bhagawaan Shri Krishn’ speak of Draupadi Cheerharan episode while delivering message of of BhagavadGeeta to Arjun’ at Kurukshetr’. When you read through the entire BhagavadGeeta (as it is, in its original form, with or without translation but essentially without any additional third-party interpretation), do you find any mention of Draupadi Cheerharan either by Arjun’ or by Shri Krishn’ as any part of dialogue between the two? But the duo, BR Chopra and Rahi Masoom Raja (one thoroughbred Christian educated and the other thoroughbred Muslim educated) together, used their creative thinking by making Bhagawaan Shri Krishn’ speak of Draupadi Cheerharan, and thus, made millions and millions of viewers (who had not read BhagavadGeeta themselves) believe that Bhagavaan Shri Krishn’ had spoken of Draupadi Cheerharan in BhagavadGeeta! The British satirical poet, Alexander Pope, aptly described this phenomenon in these words:
...The bookful blockhead ignorantly read,
With loads of learned lumber in his head,...
Interestingly, BR Chopra had to find a ‘Muslim’ (born Feroz Khan, TOI, 20 Jan 2012 ) to play the lead role of legendary Arjun’, though it is questionable if the actor could even do full justice to the towering personality of Arjun’. BR Chopra actually made the actor who played Arjun’s arch-rival Karn’ steal the show, along with Duryodhan’, giving the impression throughout the serial if Karn’ and Duryodhan’ were the true heroes of MahaaBhaarat and Arjun’ played the second fiddle in the epic.
कर्पूरगौरम् करुणावतारम् |
संसारसारम् भुजगेन्द्रहारम् ||
सदा वसन्तम् हृदयारविन्दे |
भवम् भवानी सहितम् नमामि ||
17 Nov 2012
It was sometime during 2005-2006. I was discussing Swami Vivekananda with one gentleman of some distinction in the field of art and media. He mentioned to me (in a sad tone) that recently he realized that his daughter (a student of a good college in Mumbai) did not know about Swami Vivekananda. I thought, how can our children be proud of our Hindoo heritage if they are raised by today’s westernized (more appropriately, Christianized) education system that trains them to look up to the West for success? Swami Vivekananda redefined success in the land of Christianity over a century ago.
Let me introduce Swami Vivekananda in the language of a Westerner because today’s students may attach greater significance to the words of a man who came from that part of the world which our youth adores today.
His name is Monsieur Romain Rolland (1866-1944). In those days Europe was politically steering the nations of the world. He was a European, more precisely French, born three years seventeen days after Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902). An Aquarian by birth, he earned his Nobel Prize for Literature in 1915, as recorded in the annals of Nobel Foundation, “as a tribute to the lofty idealism of his literary production and to the sympathy and love of truth with which he has described different types of human beings”.
This introduction of Romain Rolland should offer sufficient credence to his description of Swami Vivekananda that follows hereafter, in the eyes of our youth today for whom Swami Vivekananda is no more an iconic personality. They do not realize that their icons of today will disappear tomorrow, with every passing generation, but those few like Swami Vivekananda will continue to remain as an icon generation after generation.
In words of Romain Rolland
When this quite unknown young man of thirty appeared in Chicago at the inaugural meeting of the Parliament of Religions, opened in September 1893, by Cardinal Gibbons, all his fellow-members were forgotten in his commanding presence. His strength and beauty, the grace and dignity of his bearing, the dark light of his eyes, his imposing appearance, and from the moment he began to speak, the splendid music of his rich deep voice enthralled the vast audience of American Anglo-Saxons, previously prejudiced against him on account of his colour. The thought of this warrior[i] prophet of India left a deep mark upon the United States.
It was impossible to imagine him in the second place. Wherever he went he was the first. Even his master Ramakrishna, in a vision which I have related, represented himself with regard to his beloved disciple as a child beside a great Rishi. It was in vain that Vivekananda refused to accept such homage, judging himself severely and humiliating himself—everybody recognized in him at sight the leader, the anointed[ii] of God, the man marked with the stamp of the power to command. A traveller who crossed his path in the Himalayas without knowing who he was, stopped in amazement, and cried, ‘Shiv’!’
It was as if his chosen God had imprinted His name upon his forehead.
But this same forehead was weather-beaten like a crag[iii] by the four winds of the spirit. He very rarely realized the calm air, the limpid spaces of thought whereupon Ramakrishna’s smile hovered. His super-powerful body and too vast brain were the predestined battlefield for all the shocks of his storm-tossed soul. The present and the past, the East and the West, dream and action, struggled for supremacy. He knew and could achieve too much to be able to establish harmony by renouncing one part of his nature or one part of the truth. The synthesis of his great opposing forces took years of struggle, consuming his courage and his very life. Battle and life for him were synonymous. And his days were numbered. Sixteen years passed between Ramakrishna’s death and that of his great disciple…years of conflagration[iv]... He was less than forty years of age when the athlete lay stretched upon the pyre....
But the flame of that pyre is still alight today. From his ashes, like those of the Phoenix[v] of old, has sprung anew the conscience of India—the magic bird—faith in her unity and in the Great Message, brooded over from Vedic times by the dreaming spirit of his ancient race—the message for which it must render account to the rest of mankind.
Vivekananda’s fame at once spread abroad, and India as a whole benefited. The American Press recognized him as ‘Undoubtedly the greatest figure in the Parliament of Religions. After hearing him we feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned nation’.[vi]
[i] Footnote by Romain Rolland
– He belonged to the Kaayasth' class, a sub-caste of warriors, p.3.
[ii] Anointed – people and things are anointed to symbolize the introduction of a sacramental or divine influence, a holy emanation, spirit, power or God.
[iii] Crag – a steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward.
[iv] Conflagration – inferno; a destructive fire, usually an extensive one; a very intense and uncontrolled fire; a large disastrous fire.
[v] Phoenix – a mythical sacred fire bird that can be found in the mythologies of the Arabian, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, Turks; it has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises, reborn anew to live again. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal.
[vi] The Life of Vivekananda and the Universal Gospel, Romain Rolland, pp.2-4 and p.32.
Report on Parliament of the World’s Religions, Chicago
19 Nov 2012
He represented India and Hinduism. Though initially nervous, he bowed to Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of learning and began his speech with, Sisters and brothers of America! To these words he got a standing ovation from a crowd of seven thousand, which lasted for two minutes. When silence was restored he began his address.
He greeted the youngest of the nations on behalf of the most ancient order of monks in the world, the Vedic order of sannyasins, a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance.
Despite being a short speech, it voiced the spirit of the Parliament and its sense of universality.
Dr. Barrows, the president of the Parliament said: India, the Mother of religions was represented by Swami Vivekananda, the Orange-monk who exercised the most wonderful influence over his auditors.
He attracted widespread attention in the press, which dubbed him as the Cyclonic monk from India.
The New York Critique wrote:
He is an orator by divine right, and his strong, intelligent face in its picturesque setting of yellow and orange was hardly less interesting than those earnest words, and the rich, rhythmical utterance he gave them.
The New York Herald wrote:
Vivekananda is undoubtedly the greatest figure in the Parliament of Religions. After hearing him we feel how foolish it is to send missionaries to this learned nation.
The American newspapers reported
Swami Vivekananda as the greatest figure in the parliament of religions and the most popular and influential man in the parliament.
The Boston Evening Transcript reported that
Vivekananda was a great favourite at the parliament...if he merely crosses the platform, he is applauded.
He spoke several more times at the Parliament on topics related to Hinduism, Buddhism and harmony of religions.
All his speeches at the Parliament had the common theme of universality, and emphasized religious tolerance.[i]
- Yes, he spoke of religious tolerance revolving around the theme of universality. But it would be a mistake—and a major mistake mind you—to interpret this as Equality of religions. No, he never said that, nor he ever implied that. On the contrary, he was very clear in his mind about the conflicting differences between various religions. All he attempted was to bridge those differences, if at all that could be achieved. And that is what he had been advocating; but never, ever, making generalized statements like Equality of Religions, in the manner that Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi attempted to project, though with a slightly different flavor Sarv’Dharm’ Samabhaav’ सर्वधर्म समभाव, and the manner in which later day intellectuals, teachers and preachers attempted to paint it on the canvas of receptive Hindoo mind. Yes, this receptive nature of Hindoo mind distinguished them from later day religions that attempted nothing but cannibalization of every other religion on the earth. And this is what Swami Vivekananda vehemently objected to.
His Spiritual attainments
Swamiji: A time comes when what you call differentiation vanishes, and we cannot perceive it at all. I have experienced that state in my own life.
Disciple: When have you done so?
Swamiji: One day in the temple-garden at Dakshineshwar Shri Ramakrishna touched me over the heart, and first of all I began to see that the houses—rooms, doors, windows, verandahs—the trees, the sun, the moon—all were flying off, shattering to pieces as it were—reduced to atoms and molecules—and ultimately became merged in the Akásha. Gradually again, the Akásha also vanished, and after that, my consciousness of the ego with it; what happened next I do not recollect. I was at first frightened. Coming back from that state, again I began to see the houses, doors, windows, verandahs, and other things. On another occasion, I had exactly the same realization by the side of a lake in America.
Disciple: Might not this state as well be brought about by a derangement of the brain? And I do not understand what happiness there can be in realizing such a state.
Swamiji: A derangement of the brain! How can you call it so, when it comes neither as the result of delirium from any disease, nor of intoxication from drinking, nor as an illusion produced by various sorts of queer breathing exercises—but when it comes to a normal man in full possession of his health and wits? Then again this experience is in perfect harmony with the Vedas. It also coincides with the words of realization of the inspired Rishis and Acháryas of old. Do you take me, at last, to be a crack-brained man? (Smiling)
Disciple: Oh. No, I did not mean that of course. When there are to be found hundreds of illustrations about such realization of Oneness in the Shastras, and when you say that it can be as directly realized as a fruit in the palm of one’s hand, and when it has been your own personal experience in life, perfectly coinciding with the words of the Vedas and other Shastras—how dare I say that it is false? Shri Shankaraachaarya also realizing that state has said, “Where is the universe vanished?” and so on…
Swamiji: Know—this knowledge of Oneness is what the Shastras speak of as realization of the Brahman, by knowing which, one gets rid of fear and the shackles of birth and death break for ever. Having once realized that Supreme Bliss, one is no more overwhelmed by pleasure and pain of this world. Men being fettered by base lust-and-wealth cannot enjoy that bliss of Brahman.[i]
- Swami Vivekananda attained Nirvikalp’ Samaadhi निर्विकल्प समाधि, no other Swami at RKM has reached that level as yet. The least tribute that RKM can offer to its founder is not to meddle with ‘his’ vision. But they are doing exactly that today and Hindoo history will never forgive them. Today they enjoy recognition as saints; tomorrow they will be reduced to dust. These Christians and Muslims whom they are pampering today will be the first ones to backstab them and show them their place. Swami Vivekananda’s attaining Nirvikalp’ Samaadhi and returning from there had given him the extraordinary power to stand by truth and Truth alone.
 Never debase your ethical standards by calling the obvious wrong as right. If you know that an act of yours is wrong and still you want to do it, do it for your pleasure, but do not call it right because that would be your fatal self-deception.
 which rare souls get the privilege of, and, which happens not at the will of the individual concerned but at the ‘Will’ of a ‘Power beyond anything conceivable by common man’, and, with a ‘Purpose’ slated for any such specific incidence.
[i] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, pp.391-93.
His Campaign Plan
Before flooding India with socialistic or political ideas, first deluge the land with spiritual ideas. The first work that demands our attention is that the most wonderful truths confined in our Upanishad’(s), in our scriptures, in our Puraan’(s) must be brought out from the books, brought out from the monasteries, brought out from the forests, brought out from the possession of selected bodies of people, and scattered broadcast all over the land, so that these truths may run like fire all over the country from north to south and east to west, from the Himalayas to Comorin, from Sindh to the Brahmaputra... In this land of charity, let us take up the energy of the first charity, the diffusion of spiritual knowledge…. But spiritual knowledge can only be given in silence like the dew that falls unseen and unheard, yet bringing into bloom masses of roses. This has been the gift of India to the world again and again.[i]
Therefore, my friends, my plan is to start institutions in India, to train our young men as preachers of the truths of our scriptures in India and outside India. Men, men, these are wanted: everything else will be ready, but strong, vigorous, believing young men, sincere to the backbone, are wanted. A hundred such and the world becomes revolutionized. [see note 1]
We have become weak, and that is why occultism and mysticism come to us - these creepy things; there may be great truths in them, but they have nearly destroyed us. Make your nerves strong. What we want is muscles of iron and nerves of steel. We have wept long enough. No more weeping, but stand on your feet and be men. It is a man-making religion that we want. It is man-making theories that we want. It is man making education all round that we want. And here is the test of truth — anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually, and spiritually, reject as poison; there is no life in it, it cannot be true. Truth is strengthening.[iii] [see note 2]
“If the whole world stands against you sword in hand, would you still dare to do what you think is right? As the great King Bhartrihari says,
‘Let the sages blame or let them praise; let the goddess of fortune come or let her go wherever she likes; let death come today, or let it come in hundreds of years; he indeed is the steady man who does not move one inch from the way of truth.’
Have you got that steadfastness?[iv]
Say not one harsh word against this society. I love it for its past greatness. I love you all because you are the children of gods, and because you are the children of the glorious forefathers. How then can I curse you! Never. All blessings be upon you! I have come to you, my children, to tell you all my plans. If you hear them I am ready to work with you. But if you will not listen to them, and even kick me out of India, I will come back and tell you that we are all sinking! I am come now to sit in your midst, and if we are to sink, let us all sink together, but never let curses rise to our lips.[v] [see note 3]
Believe in India and in our Indian faith. Be strong and hopeful and unashamed, and remember that with something to take, Hindus have immeasurably more to give than any other people in the world.[vi]
Hinduism indicates one duty, only one, for the human soul. It is to seek to realize the permanent amidst the evanescent.[vii]
Come up, O lions, and shake off the delusion that you are sheep; you are souls immortal, spirits free, blessed and eternal; ye are not matter, ye are not bodies; matter is your servant, not you the servant of matter.[viii]
[note 1] Swami Vivekananda started institution for training men as preachers of Truth—young men who would be sincere to the backbone. Those who join these institutions run by RKM in their youth—when idealism is at its peak in one's life—can be turned into preachers of Truth—provided, of course, the input they receive is truthful.
Those who frame policies for the Ramakrishna Order are in their advanced age, for instance, current President is 93 years old—idealism at such advanced age is often least of one's concern, for, by now one has learned what matters most for an organization to survive and prosper. This redefines their priorities for the organization—what better example one can find in present day official stand of RKM discussed in this book—a stand that ignores the views of the person in whose name the organization exists (Shri Raamkrishn' Param'Hans' Dev') and the person who brought this organization into existence (Swami Vivekananda). A stand that not only ignores but takes a position just opposite, and promotes that in the name of those two illustrious individuals—such promotion of untruth as truth, does not speak well of saintly people from RKM, particularly when such untruth is ascribed to those who are no more alive to defend themselves. Probably that is why these saintly people of RKM could unhesitatingly praise those beastly people of Christianity and Islam who are called saints of those predator religions. The only difference between the two is that those saints of Christianity and Islam killed and tortured Hindoos whereas these saints of RKM are killing not the body but the spirit of the Hindoos clouding it with untruth in the name of truth.
[iii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.3, pp.224-25.
[note 2] But top bosses at RKM have forgotten this warning of their far-sighted founder “anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually, and spiritually, reject as poison” and they are devouring that poison and giving it also to their youth in small doses so that tomorrow they can follow current trends without revolting against it.
[iv] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.3, p.226.
This is the last thing we find in present day RKM.
[v] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.3, p.227.
[note 3] There are plenty of those Internet warriors who pride themselves as Hindoos but keep cursing Hindoos for not jumping into the fray as Muslims do. Two interesting observations about them (a) on one hand, they pose as die-hard Hindoos, on the other hand, they curse the Hindoos as if they themselves are not one among them (b) on one hand, they curse Hindoos for not jumping into the fray as Muslims do and, on the other hand, they themselves hide behind Internet and often masking their identity with some pseudo-name.Internet warriors and arm-chair intellectuals, who perceive themselves above the masses, make it their most favourite pass time but then these cowards will be nowhere in sight when the real upheaval takes place.
[vi] The Complete Works of Swami
Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.232.
[vii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.5, p.232.
Evanescent - short-lived, transient.
Swami Vivekananda and the freedom movement
Sadhu Prof. V. Rangarajan writes in Swami Vivekananda and India’s Struggle for Freedom –
The first and foremost to come under the spell of Bande Maataram, propounded by Bankimchandra was Swami Vivekànanda. As a fiery patriotic youth, Narendra had read Anand’ Math and was much inspired by it. He had also the opportunity to meet the seer of Bande Maataram, when Sri Raamkrishn’ sent him, and two other disciples, to the house of Bankim. Inspired by the vision of Mother Bharat presented by the seer-poet, young Narendra became a worshipper of Shakti. The illustrious patriot-revolutionary and younger brother of Swami Vivekananda, Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta, emphatically declares in his magnum opus, Swami Vivekananda—Patriot-Prophet:
“The primary object of Swami Vivekananda was Nationalism. To arouse the sleeping Lion of India and to put it on its proper pedestal was his life’s mission”.
In the speeches and writings of Swami Vivekananda, we find the direct echo of Bhoomi Sookt’ of the Atharv’ Ved’, eulogizing the land as the Divine Mother, and the glory of this Holy Land as depicted in SrimadBhaagavat’.
Swamiji proclaims: “If there is any land on this earth that can lay claim to be the blessed punya’ bhoomi, to be the land to which souls on this earth must come to account for Karm’, the land to which every soul wending its way Godward must come to attain its last[i] home, the land where humanity has attained its highest towards gentleness, towards generosity, towards purity, towards calmness, above all, the land of introspection and spirituality - It is India”.. He cried out at the top of his voice: “I am Indian—every Indian is my brother” and called out: “Say brother—‘the soil of India is my highest Heaven; the good of India is my good”. The idea of nationalism of Swami Vivekananda was a sacred ideal and its inmost striving was to express its own conception of ideal manhood. He gave a national, almost pragmatic, definition of religion: ‘Strength is religion’. If Sri Aurobindo declared in his Uttarpaara speech that “Sanaatan’ Dharm’ सनातन धर्म is Indian Nationalism”, it was the unfailing inspiration that he received from his predecessor, Swami Vivekananda, who did not hesitate even an iota to swear his loyalty to his proud heritage of Hindu nationalism. Swamiji says: “When a man has begun to be ashamed of his ancestors, the end has come. Here am I, one of the least of the Hindu race, yet proud of my race, proud of my ancestors I am proud of myself a Hindu".
Sister Nivedita, the embodiment of the ideal of spiritual nationalism propounded by Swami Vivekananda, had taken up, at the behest of the Swami, the task of liberating the country from the thralldom (bondage) of alien rule. She resigned from the Ramakrishna Order to dedicate herself completely to the cause of the country’s political freedom. In the course of a conversation with the famous patriot-revolutionaries, Brahmabandav Upadhyaya and Aswini Kumar Datta, in 1906, she remarked: “I remember very well, Swamiji asked me to forge a mighty weapon out of the bones of Bengali youths which can free India”.
The ferment created by Swami Vivekananda in the intellectual plane burst forth after his death, in Bengal with the emergence of Sri Aurobindo as the leader of a revolutionary movement. A concrete shape and form to the patriotic and nation-building ideals of Swami Vivekananda was given by Sister Nivedita. In 1910, when Sri Aurobindo's second arrest was in the air, it was Nivedita’ s advice, “the leader at a distance can work as much as at home”, that paved the way for his retiring to Pondicherry, the French territory.
Swami Vivekananda influenced not only the revolutionaries, but also the later nationalists and freedom fighters. Romain Rolland points out that Gandhi, in a lecture at the lawn of the Belur Math, acknowledged that ‘the reading of Vivekananda’s, books had increased his patriotism”. Thus, all the militant nationalist movements culminating in Gandhiji’s movement for the Independence of India, was launched after Swamiji’s thundering roar, “Arise, Awake”.
The renowned philosopher, Dr. T. M. P Mahadevan says: “The reawakening of India which began in the 19th century, and of which Swami Vivekananda was the most stalwart leader, has infused into the people of this country a new life and a new hope. The foundations for this, let us remember, were surely laid by Swami Vivekananda, the patriot-monk of India”.[ii]
Prabhuddha Bhârata, August 1938, published by Ramakrishna Mission, had stated –
His years on earth were not many. But what are years when the value of life is weighed. Unknown, ignored, he had entered the lecture hall on 11 September 1893 in Chicago. After his speech when he left that hall he was an adored hero. He spoke. It was enough. The depth of his soul had sounded forth, and the world felt the vibrations. One single man changed the current of thought of half the globe – that was his work.
Human body is subject to decay. The great strain put upon him; weighed on the physical - his work was done. Scarcely forty years of life on earth, but they were forty years that outweighed centuries. He was sent from higher regions to fulfill a great mission, and that mission being accomplished he returned to his seat among gods, from whence he had come.
Describing Swami Vivekananda, Swami Nikhilananda wrote in his Preface (Feb 1942) to The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna—
His (Shri Raamkrishn’ s) great disciple, Swami Vivekananda, was the first Hindu missionary to preach the message of Indian culture to the enlightened minds of Europe and America. The full consequence of Swami Vivekānandā work is still in the womb of the future.
Very aptly stated by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882), the American poet in 'A Psalm of Life'—
…Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sand of time;
Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o’er life’s solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
Seeing, shall take heart again…
[i] Coincidences, or –
(a) while counteracting Swami Gautamananda’s arguments on BhagavadGeeta Shlok, I wrote the following argument on 19Dec 2012– “Will he not return to Hindooism to fulfill the prophecy ‘in the end lead to Me’ so that he gets an opportunity to do Praayashchitt' प्रायश्चित्त for all misdeeds during all past lives” (ref: p.46 of 76 in Edition 1 Version 2 of 20 Dec 2012); a few days later I added to that “—is this why plenty of those rogues, who followed beastly religions in their prior lives and committed those beastly acts, now born as Hindoo, to get the right environment to pay back for their past misdeeds over next several lives, then go in for prolonged Praayashchitt' for many more lives, and then only ‘in the end’ as Hindoo get their way to ‘Him’ (think of this: in the end lead to Me)” (ref: p.49 of 88 in Edition 1 Version 3 of 4 Jan 2013).
(b) after completing Version 10 on 26 Feb 2013, I set myself to the task of cleaning my desk which had a pile of papers eating dust for four and half months (ever since I began to work on this book). Finally, on the clean desk remained one booklet that had arrived a few days ago, unsolicited, from a gentleman of whom I had heard but not known personally. Another day passed editing the Version 10, and then I picked up one of those booklets and turned pages at random. The page on which my eyes rested, I found something interesting. So, I scanned that chapter, then using OCR (optical character recognition) copied it to MS Word, and began editing for errors that crept in OCR processing, next selected relevant portions and quoted them in this book. That is when it struck me with surprise the following sentence of Swami Vivekananda, which resembled what I had written nine weeks ago “to be the land to which souls on this earth must come to account for Karm’, the land to which every soul wending its way Godward must come to attain its last home”.
The conceptual similarity between the two was quite a coincidence! Or, was it something more that logic does not explain?
[ii] Swami Vivekananda and India’s Struggle for Freedom, Sadhu Prof. V. Rangarajan, Tattva Darsana, Jan-June 2013 issue, pp.16-24. The matter was too voluminous to be reproduced here without diverting attention of the reader from main objective of the book, and therefore, only a very small part has been retained here. The topic in itself is an eye-opener and worthy of reading in greater detail. It would be available at my website and all you may need to do is enter ‘Swami Vivekananda’ in the Search Box and hit the Search button.
Sri Ramakrishna was almost illiterate. He never clothed his thoughts in formal language. His words sought to convey his direct realization of Truth. His conversation was in a village patois[i].
Within one hundred years of his birth and fifty years of his death his message has spread across land and sea. Romain Rolland has described him as the fulfillment of the spiritual aspirations of the three hundred millions of Hindus for the last two thousand years.
The life and teachings of Sri Ramakrishna have redirected the thoughts of the denationalized Hindus to the spiritual ideals of their forefathers. During the latter part of the nineteenth century his was the time-honored role of the Savior of the Eternal Religion of the Hindus.[ii]
[i] The dialect of the common people of a region, differing in various respects from the standard language of the rest of the country; the jargon or informal speech used by a particular social group.
[ii] The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Preface, English translation.
Sources used in this work
- M. (1854-1932 Mahendra Nath Gupta মহেন্দ্রনাথ গুপ্ত also known as Master Mahaashay’), a learned professor in oriental and occidental arts and sciences, and the teacher of college students, had recorded the utterances of Shri Raamkrishn’ (1836-1886), in his diary with stenographic accuracy, mentioning date, time, place, etc., and with complete description of all that happened, not omitting things that a biographer would normally want to omit. A classic example of such deliberate omissions and crafty presentation is the official biography of Mother Teresa, an artful piece of work which remains silent on inconvenient truths, gives undue prominence to lesser truths, and drives readers to substantially misleading impressions.
- In all his published works the author is identified as ‘M.’ or ‘ম’. The current mindset of people will not allow them to perceive it as an expression of true humility, total absence of ego. For, Christian dominated modern world has evolved around ego-centric ‘I’ syndrome. ‘M.’ had followed the tradition of ancient Hindoo Rishis. They did not ascribe to the belief system that knowledge could be the property of any individual. It was believed that knowledge is the only form of asset which more you give away, more it increases. Did it ever occur to you why Hindoo society, over the millenniums that it existed, never felt the need to develop any copyright laws? The society with an insatiable appetite for plagiarizing is the society that needs copyright laws. So, you understand the fundamental difference between two societies, one developed on the principles of Hindooism and the other built on belief system of Christianity.
Testimony of Swami Vivekananda
The move is quite original, and never was the life of a great Teacher brought before the public untarnished by the writer’s mind as you are doing. PS: Socratic dialogues[i] are Plato all over. You are entirely hidden.[ii]
Testimony of the Holy Mother, Ma Saaroda
Dear Child, Whatever you had heard from Him is nothing but the Truth. You need not feel any difference about it. At one time it was He who had placed those words in your custody. And it is He who is now bringing them to the light of the day according to the needs of the times. Know it for certain that unless those words are brought out, man will not have his consciousness awakened. All the words of His that you have with you – every one of them is true. One day when you read them out to me I felt as if it was He who was speaking.[iii]
Testimony of Swami Nikhilananda
The conversations in Bengali fill five volumes, the first of which was published in 1897 and the last shortly after M.’s death in 1932.
M., one of the intimate disciples of Sri Ramakrishna, was present during all the conversations recorded in the main body of the book and noted them down in his diary. They therefore have the value of almost stenographic records.
The conversations will bring before the reader’s mind an intimate picture of the Master’s eventful life from March 1882 to April 24, 1886, only a few months before his passing away.
I have made a literal translation, omitting only a few pages of no particular interest to English-speaking readers. Often literary grace has been sacrificed for the sake of literal translation.[iv]
Testimony of Aldous Huxley
Of the day-to-day life of the great theocentric[v] saints and contemplatives[vi] we know, in the great majority of cases, nothing whatever.
Most saints have left neither writings nor self-portraits, and for knowledge of their lives, their characters and their teachings, we are forced to rely upon the records made by their disciples who, in most cases, have proved themselves singularly incompetent as reporters and biographers. Hence the special interest attaching to this enormously detailed account of the daily life and conversations of Sri Ramakrishna.
M. as the author modestly styles himself, was peculiarly qualified for his task. To a reverend love for his master, to a deep and experiential knowledge of that Master’s teaching, he added a prodigious memory for the small happenings of each day and a happy gift for recording them in an interesting and realistic way. Making good use of his natural gifts and of the circumstances in which he found himself, ‘M’ produced a book unique, so far as my knowledge goes, in the literature of hagiography[vii]. No other saint has had so able and indefatigable a Boswell[viii]. Never have the small details of a contemplative’s daily life been described with such a wealth of intimate detail. Never have the casual and unstudied utterances of a great religious teacher been set down with so minute fidelity.[ix]
[i] Socratic dialogue is a genre of prose literary works developed in Greece at the turn of the fourth century BC, preserved today in the dialogues of Plato.
[ii] Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902) testified to the faithfulness of M. to Shri Raamkrishn' s words, by a letter to 'M' written from Dehra Dun on 24 Nov 1897; The Condensed Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna (M's own English Version), published by Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai, p.viii.
[iii] The Holy Mother, Ma Saaroda (1853–1920 সারদা মা), wife and spiritual counterpart of Shri Raamkrishn', testified to the faithfulness of M. to Shri Raamkrishn' s words, by a letter addressed to 'M' written from Joyraambaati in Bengali (বাংলা pronounced Baangla) on 21 Aashaadh' 1304 (4 Jul 1897); The Condensed Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna (M's own English Version), published by Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai, p.ix.
[iv] Swami Nikhilananda (1895–1973), founder of Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Centre, New York, testified the veracity of our source and described the character of his translation; The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Preface.
[v] Theocentric – Having God as a central focus.
[vi] Contemplative – a person whose life is devoted primarily to prayer.
[vii] Hagiography refers to the biographies of saints and ecclesiastical leaders. The term hagiography has also been used as a pejorative (expressing contempt or disapproval) reference to the works of biographers and historians perceived to be uncritical or reverential to their subject and is arguably the more common usage in a non-specialist context.
[viii] Boswell (1740-95) surname has passed into the English language as a term (Boswell, Boswellian, and Boswellism) for a constant companion and observer, especially one who records those observations in print (James Boswell companion of Dr. Samuel Johnson).
[ix] Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) was a humanist, pacifist, and satirist, and he was latterly interested in spiritual subjects such as parapsychology and philosophical mysticism. By the end of his life Huxley was widely acknowledged as one of the pre-eminent intellectuals of his time. He testified the veracity of our source The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna published by Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Centre, New York, USA in 1942, in his Foreword.
Some people never learn
18 Feb 2013
- RKM Sannyaasee(s), by their very upbringing, acquire a temperament that is not conducive to conflicts, whereas Christian missionaries are trained to generate conflicts[i], hiding behind their peace loving mask. This handicap renders a RKM Sannyaasee singularly incapable of conflict management. Christian missionaries are well aware of this fact and they use it again and again to their advantage. Repeated onslaughts of this nature make RKM Sannyaasees vulnerable to psychological blackmail by aggressors from predator religions.
- Hindoo State had always provided protection to Rishis, Sannyaasees, and the weak because Hindooism itself has been based on the premise of truth and justice, whereas, ‘carnivorous’[ii] religions are based on the premise of survival of the ‘cunning and mighty predators’. This becomes more pronounced when the Hindoo State becomes non-existent and Muslims and Christians take over the governance of a Hindoo nation.[iii] And, this is what has precisely happened in Indian context[iv] after formation of the Indian Republic,[v] and a time came when publicly calling oneself a Hindoo ‘bred’ a strong sense of insecurity among individuals and organizations.
- Thus, the protection that was due to organizations like RKM gradually disappeared. Situation became more difficult during suffocating governance by Marxist in West Bengal for thirty long years at a stretch. It affected RKM badly because West Bengal is the birth state of RKM where its headquarters are situated. All these developments led RKM in to a compromising[vi] situation. Had there been a towering personality like Swami Vivekananda in the lead, this would not have happened. But then, as I have discussed elsewhere in this book, Yug’Purush’ like Swami Vivekananda is not born so often. In spite of all this, RKM cannot legitimately hide behind such excuse for its founder had given them one life saving Mantr’, and had they followed it right in earnest, they would not have been in this mess, as they are today.
Here is the test of truth – anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually, and spiritually, reject as poison; there is no life in it, it cannot be true. Truth is strengthening.[vii]
- Fear psychosis can do such damage to individuals and organizations, which holding on to Truth alone can rescue. However, one should be prepared for sacrifices in the bargain but one gets back one’s dues after a passage of time, provided one has stuck to Truth alone all the way, and with total sincerity. But then, this is where people falter and lose the battle forever. This happened with RKM and they went on compromising while Christian missionaries went on launching one offensive after the other. We will discuss here two specific instances.
Speaking of Swami Vivekananda’s Great Journey to the West, Romain Rolland writes about his speech at Boston, and, thereafter which a band of clergymen who always followed him heaping insults and spreading false accusations about him—
It goes without saying that they produced the classic accusation of Anglo-Saxon countries, seduction! In order to stop the false rumour spread by a vulgar-minded clergyman that he had wronged a servant dismissed by the Governor of Michigan, of letters of public denial (March 1895) were necessary from the Governor’s wife, testifying to the moral dignity of Vivekananda. But no denials ever repair the damage done by unscrupulous lies.
Speaking of Shri Raamkrishn’ in Kali’s Child: The Mystical and the Erotic in the Life and Teaching of Ramakrishna, Jeffery Kripal writes—
Ramakrishna was a conflicted, unwilling, homoerotic, Taantrik… Tantra’s heterosexual assumptions seriously violated the structure of his own homosexual desires. His female Tantric Guru and temple boss may have forced themselves… on the saint… but Ramakrishna remained… a lover not of sexually aggressive women or even of older men but of young, beautiful boys.
The literature on sexual trauma suggests that individuals who have experienced abuse often become adept at altering their state of consciousness… lose control of their bodily, and especially their gastronomical, functions, experience visions and state of possession, become hypo-sensitive to idiosyncratic stimuli (like latrines), symbolically re-enact the traumatic events, live in the state of hyper-arousal… become hypersexual in their language or behavior, develop hostile feelings towards mother figures, fear adult sexuality, and often attempt suicide. This list reads like a summary of Ramakrishna’s life.
At this point it may be of interest to know who Jeffrey Kripal is and also a few things about his book. It will bring out in open a few other facts, which are more important than his comments that have been reproduced above. It will also tell us how it all relates to the Church and Yankee hatred that Swami Vivekananda spoke of.
Jeffery Kripal and Catholic Church connections
Prior to joining graduate school at Chicago, Jeffrey was training to be a monk or a minister at a Catholic seminary, where he was ‘forced to explore the interfaces between sexuality and spirituality’.
Catholic Church and AAR connections
Back in 1909, an organization was formed for Professors and scholars of Biblical Studies whose ‘purpose was to stimulate scholarship and teaching in [Christian] religion’. In 1922, the name was changed to National Association of Biblical Institutions (NABI)[viii]. Its early history was clearly Bible-centric. In 1963, NABI became the American Academy of Religion (AAR).
The AAR is a primary organization for academic scholars of Religious Studies in the United States. Religion in South Asia (RISA) is a unit within the AAR for scholars who study and teach about religion in the Indian subcontinent. It ‘has over 8,000 members who teach in some 1,500 colleges, universities, seminaries and schools in North America and abroad’.
Since its inception, the Religious Studies organizations that evolved into AAR have maintained close relations with the Society of Biblical Literature (SBL), founded in 1880. For many decades, the two have held their conferences jointly. SBL members primarily study and promote insiders’ views of Judeo-Christianity.
The researches and writings of religious scholars associated with AAR and RISA go beyond the discipline’s boundaries, penetrating the mainstream media, and directly impacting the American public perception of India via museum displays, films and textbooks.
The selective and questionable ‘academic research’ and its consequences filter into American classrooms, textbooks and media. Thus, the average American learns much about India from the received wisdom of the Academy.
First Book Award, AAR, Encyclopaedia Britannica
It was acclaimed as a great research book and won the First Book Award from American Academy of Religion (AAR), where Doniger and her colleagues hold not only powerful positions but virtually hold veto powers when it comes to South Asian studies on religions. The Encyclopaedia Britannica[ix] listed Kripal’s book (not Romain Rolland’s) as its top choice for learning about Ramakrishna Paramahansa.[x]
Deception and Betrayal embedded in Christian blood / genes
Jeffery Kripal came to RKM for research on Shri Raamkrishn’. Thinking, here is yet another Romain Rolland, they extended all the help he needed (after all white man’s skin looks better than brown man’s). Jeffery Kripal returned home, got his Ph.D. Book was published and made money. Years passed before RKM came to know Jeffery Kripal’s conclusion that Shri Raamkrishn’ was a conflicted homosexual and a pedophile who sexually abused Swami Vivekananda.
O my Hindoo brethren, when will you learn to differentiate between your own people and your adversaries? When would you learn that their appearance doesn’t matter, their pleasant words don’t matter, what matters is their background, their deeds? And finally, when would you learn from past mistakes of others and your own?
Church has been picking up powerful Hindoo religious institutions. Everyone saw how a politician tamed Kaanchi Shankaraachaarya but how many saw what remained hidden[xi] behind the curtain? He was targeted with a message to the rest ‘beware, if this can happen to someone with the status of Kaanchi Shankaraachaarya, it can happen to any of you’. Others saw how an academic can tame RKM.
Message to RKM was loud and clear if you want peace, don’t dream of conflict, better make friends with us, and praise us all the way. Create positive environment for us, so we do with least resistance, what we are doing[xii], while you do in peace what you are doing[xiii] failing which you pay dearly, we go unscathed.
And, as you have seen in earlier how RKM acted like an obedient little boy. Seventeen years have passed since Kali’s Child was published[xiv] and RKM has learned nothing out of that. But my dear Hindoos, I would still want to remind you of what I said earlier, never forgetting the past, always learning from present, can only let you secure your future.
 India is not a nation state today; it is a nation of the Hindoos but ruled by Christian-Muslim combine today in Sonia Gandhi regime, and earlier by Muslim-Communist combine during Nehru-Indira regime. Hindoo has been in majority so far numbers were concerned but in truth a minority so far as all rights and benefits are concerned.
[i] Christianity in a different Light, Vol.3, Maanoj Rakhit, 2009.
[ii] Carnivorous - Characterized by destructive or predatory behavior or instincts: “a city becoming increasingly carnivorous as it becomes decreasingly serious about governance” (George F. Will). George Frederick Will (born May 4, 1941) is an American newspaper columnist, journalist, and author. He is a Pulitzer Prize-winner best known for his conservative commentary on politics. In 1986, the Wall Street Journal called him “perhaps the most powerful journalist in America,” in a league with Walter Lippmann (1889–1974).
[iii] In the words of Prof. Zimmer,
“Nationality, like religions, is subjective; statehood is objective; nationality is psychological, statehood is political; nationality is a condition of mind, statehood is a condition of law; nationality is a possession, statehood is an enforceable obligation; nationality is a way of feeling, thinking and living, statehood is a condition inseparable from all civilized ways of living.”
Despite the above distinction most of the states in modern times are nation states. England, Germany Italy, etc., are good examples.
Most of the political thinkers equate nation with a state, that is to say the idea of “one nation, one state” is getting prevalent. Statehood is being identified with nationhood. It is pointed out that every state should have within its bounds only those people who share common national sentiments. The states should not have within its bounds people sharing different national sentiments.
A multinational state creates an unsatisfactory condition because its members have no consciousness of any bond of unity among them except obedience to a common government.
http://www.preservearticles.com/201106238478/what-is-the-difference-between-nation-and-state.html, retrieved 9 Feb 2013
[iv] In my 2009 publication Muslim India will be like This – Emerging face of the Islamic India, I have dealt in depth how India passed under Muslim Rule again, after 1947, but this time under disguise of Hindoo governance. Another 2011 article (see my website) shows how the governance has now passed under Christian regime, even if we were to ignore Sonia Gandhi.
[v] In modern times, a common simplified definition of a republic is a government where the head of state is not a monarch.
[vi] Making or willing to make concessions. Vulnerable to danger especially of discredit or suspicion.
[vii] The Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vol.3, pp.224-25.
[viii] NABI in Hebrew means ‘prophet’. This word NABI नबी is the most common word in qawwaalis and songs sung at the mazaars of Sufi saints.
[ix] Christian edited Encyclopaedia Britannica.
[x] Hinduism on Freud’s Couch - Prof. Makkhan Lal, Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management. Earlier, taught in BHU and AMU. Charles Wallace Fellow in Cambridge University; Senior Fellow at Clare Hall; published 16 books and over 150 research papers.
[xi] Christianity in a different Light, Vol.2, Maanoj Rakhit, 2005.
[xii] Conversions from Hindooism into Christianity by hook or crook.
[xiii] Service to humanity.
[xiv] Kali's Child, Jeffery Kripal, 1995, was a Ph.D. dissertation (a long essay on a particular subject, esp. one written as a requirement for the Doctor of Philosophy degree) on the Indian mystic Ramakrishna published by the University of Chicago press. It argues for a homoerotic strain in Ramakrishna's life, rituals, and teachings.
The book won the American Academy of Religion's History of Religions Prize for the Best First Book of 1995. It has been criticized by Ramakrishna's followers and several scholars, and became the object of an intense controversy among both Western and Indian audiences. Critics have argued that the book's conclusions were arrived at through mistranslation of Bengali, misunderstanding of Taantrik practices, and misuse of psychoanalysis. Two attempts have been made to have the book banned in India, in 1996 and 2001, but did not pass in the Parliament.
If Kripal wanted to understand Taantrik practices, he needed not go too far but consult an excellent essay on the topic that was readily available to him as Appendix B, pp.573-92, 1988 print, The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna (Abridged edition), Swami Nikhilananda (ISBN 0-911206-02-7). But Kripal’s agenda was different, he did not want to learn anything, he wanted to malign Hindooism armed with his Christian upbringing, education, past Church affiliation, and above all a sick and filthy mind. Such educationists from the Christian World will only produce larger crops of filthy minds with passing of each generation.
Raamkrishn’ रामकृष्ण not Ramakrishna रामाकृष्णा
Sanskrit is the mother of all languages and it has a special attribute that may not be found in any other language. It is phonetically scientific. And, it is also the language that has preserved our heritage in its folds for millenniums. Therefore, it is our duty to preserve its phonetic integrity.
A language is at the root of all thoughts and expressions, be they mental or physical, and therefore, purity at the root is a must. If we cannot maintain phonetic purity of our heritage language then we cannot be trusted with retaining the purity of सनातन धर्म Sanaatan’ Dharm’.
When this phonetic purity is compromised, common man and woman is not at fault because they simply follow learned in the field. When learned adopt corrupt form of pronunciation, they create an example for the masses, and therefore, this reprimand is meant for them because they have turned योग into योगा, धर्म into धर्मा, कर्म into कर्मा, and the list can be unending.
The learned argued that Sanskrit has a special phonetic requirement that can be attained only by adding ‘a’ in the end, and thus, they constructed Yoga, Dharma, Karma, etc. As a result, when readers looked at Yoga, Dharma, Karma, they naturally pronounced these words as योगा, धर्मा, कर्मा, following the English phonetic tradition. Ordinary people simply pronounced what they saw in print. But when learned in Sanskrit also pronounced what they saw in print, they committed a crime against their heritage language. Suffering from Parrot Humanoid Syndrome, the learned followed each other, blinkers on, minds shut.
This process may have begun when English transliteration of Sanskrit words started. Or, it may have been present even earlier than that, but limited to a region on account of typical accent of a specific regional language. But when such aberrations were allowed to spread on a worldwide scale, the Sanskrit learned cannot be excused for their inability to apply their head which god has placed on their shoulder.
When I hear these learned men and women pronounce योग as योगा, धर्म as धर्मा, कर्म as कर्मा, पाप as पापा, I wonder if they have never seen these words written in Sanskrit alphabet, or they have never been taught how Sanskrit words should be correctly pronounced.
Readers must be told that in Sanskrit, रामाकृष्णा and विवेकानन्दा are corrupt forms of pronunciation. And these corruptions are contagious too; one person does that and others imbibe it. Correct form is रामकृष्ण and विवेकानन्द and the difference in the print should be obvious to you.
As Ramakrishna, himself, never wrote his name in English as Ramakrishna, we are at liberty to write it more correctly even if learned chose to stay as Parrot Humanoids. Swami Vivekananda, however, wrote his name in English as Swami Vivekananda and, therefore, we will leave it as it is. But then do not fool yourself that Swami Vivekananda did it, so it had to be correct. No, for Swami Vivekananda, priorities of his time were very different. Priorities change hundred and fifty years down the line. We are no more as poor as we were. We are no more British slaves as we were. This is the time to raise The Hindoo Raashtr’. To do so, first requirement would be purity; yes, purity at every level. No compromises, even if it calls for yet another MahaaBhaarat’ for establishing धर्म (Dharm’) again.
I shall be using Shri instead of Sri because, in Sanskrit alphabet, it is written as श्री not as स्री and the two are pronounced differently. श्री is pronounced as in She/Shoe whereas स्री is pronounced as in Sea/See and I hope you can see, and feel, the difference in print without requiring any further explanation from me.
I had for long wondered, and now I am more or less sure that, the people who initially designed the transliteration may have had certain significant handicap with regard to their speech and/or phonetic abilities. Rest is history as people follow one another on account of Parrot Humanoid Syndrome.
Sanskrit phonetic tradition
Let us look at these two words: Vasudhaiv’ वसुधैव and Kutumbakam कुटुम्बकम् – the ‘halant’ in म् and its absence in व brings in a fundamental difference between how the two words should be pronounced. Most Sanskrit words may not end with a ‘halant’ and therefore, such words require an ending sound like अ but when people add the ‘tailing-a’ as in ‘Vasudhaiva’, the English phonetic tradition takes over because the reader sees it in print with the ‘tailing-a’ and the ending sound turns to आ instead of अ. That is how it becomes वसुधैवा, आदित्या, सत्या, अर्जुना, and so on.
English phonetic tradition
I have discussed this topic in greater depth in my prior works.
At this point it would suffice to say that whenever any word written in English alphabet with a tailing-a (word ending with ‘a’ as in yoga), readers are invariably prompted to pronounce it (as a reflex action) with ‘long-a’ emphasis.
Yashodharma यशोधर्मा not Yashodharm’ यशोधर्म
Here is an opposite situation that needs to be understood properly.
In Sanskrit, यशोधर्मा is correct, not यशोधर्म and, therefore, it needs to be spelt as Yashodharma with 'a' at the end. But then, कर्म, धर्म, and योग are correct, not कर्मा, धर्मा, योगा and therefore, such words should not be spelt with 'a' at the end, or else, it would lead to phonetic corruption of otherwise phonetically scientific language Sanskrit. This is a matter that we have discussed in considerable depth in other works, and therefore, avoiding repetition here.
There is yet another interesting aspect. The difference between Yashodharma यशोधर्मा and Yashodharman यशोधर्मन is similar to that in Raja राजा and Rajan राजन. In other words, when we directly address the Raja, we say Rajan! Similarly, when we directly address Yashodharma, we may say Yashodharman!
People pronounce Hindu as हिन्दू which is correct. However, I have noticed people write हिन्दु which is wrong, and this is inspired by wrong English spelling Hindu. I have seen हिन्दु in writing, हिन्दु in print, हिन्दु in title of printed book. Knowing this, I do not wish to continue writing Hindu in print. In my current, and my future writings, I shall try to consciously use English spelling Hindoo.
BhagavadGeeta / BhagavadGeeta
In Sanskrit alphabet, भगवद्गीता is written as a single word (no hyphen).
भगवत+गीता (with soft-t) makes भगवद्गीता by संधि Sandhi in Sanskrit, भगवद+गीता (with soft-d) does not.
Hence, English transliteration Bhagavad-Gita (with soft-d) would be incorrect as a combination (संधि Sandhi), though everybody uses it, which happens to be yet another case of Parrot Humanoid Syndrome prevalent among the so-called learned in Sanskrit.
भगवत (with soft-t) and भगवद (with soft-d) difference should be visually quite apparent.
 I am not learned in Sanskrit. I use my common-sense, and a few basics that I had learned during my childhood days from my grandfather (a physician by profession). This common-sense is something that the learned prefer to leave behind as they forge ahead to become the so-called ‘learned’; and, in the process they kill the very character of this wonderful language that Sanskrit is. Irony as it may be, the English educated Sanskrit learned have been at the forefront of corrupting this Dev’Bhaasha देवभाषा that Sanskrit is—the pride of we Hindoos, the only language capable of becoming the Raashtrbhaasha राष्ट्रभाषा of our Hindoo Nation-State which is yet to become a reality. Christian-British have taken us so far away from this, possibly within two centuries, that Muslims could not do in six centuries. This is one of many reasons that a Hindoo should beware of Christians much more than the Muslims. Hindoo history is witness that Muslims have been totally untrustworthy, but at least that had been known and understood by our predecessors until 1947. Christians, on the contrary, had always appeared to be our friends but in reality, they had been the greatest back-stabbers. And that is why one needs much greater caution with them.
Father of the Nation
Gandhi was never formally conferred the title of 'Father of the Nation' by the government. This was stated by the Home Ministry in reply to an RTI query.[i]
Gandhi cannot be accorded the 'Father of the Nation' title by government as the Constitution does not permit...no such title has been accorded to Gandhi.[ii]
Jawaharlal Nehru was instrumental to propagation of this misconception. On 30 Jan 1948, he addressed the nation through radio:
Our beloved leader, Bapu as we called him, the father of the nation, is no more.[iii]
Prime Minister’s simple statement on the eve of Gandhi’s death had two components:
- “Bapu as we called him” not ‘Father of Nation’ as we called him – in other words, nation did not call him as ‘Father of Nation’ until then; instead, called him as Bapu;
- “The father of the nation, is no more” – in other words, ‘who is no more’ – the father of the nation; and who is ‘father of the nation’ – ‘Gandhi’ in the given context.
Nehru, in capacity of the Prime Minister of India, indirectly and unofficially, bestowed the title of the ‘father of the nation’ on Gandhi selecting this opportune moment, and then on, it became an unofficial reality.
Nehru organized a ‘grief observance ceremony’ for his beloved ‘Father of the Nation’ on epic scale that millions participated, and hundreds of millions watched the grand ceremony for full two-weeks comprising the funeral, mortuary rituals and distribution of the martyr's ashes. The process did not end until some 200,000 arrests were made. Deploying his skills in managing media and propaganda machinery, he created a national mindset in which ‘Pundit’ Nehru, ‘Mahatma’ Gandhi and their dream-child Congress Party became synonymous with nation’s hopes and dreams.
Nehru knew of his true Mogul ancestry that had remained totally hidden from public until recent years.[iv] Hiding behind his ‘Pundit – Hindoo Braahman’ mask, he made good use of this god-sent opportunity for consolidating the seat for Nehru Dynasty riding on the back of his much pampered myth ‘Father of Nation’.
[iii] Nehru's address on Gandhi's death, retrieved 15 March 2007, and, Janak Raj Jai (1996), 1947-1980, Regency Publications, pp.45-47, ISBN 9788186030233.
[iv] Muslim India Will Be Like This – Emerging Face of Muslim India, Maanoj Rakhit,  ISBN 8189746871.
Hierarchy Fear Syndrome (contd.)
Continued after Hierarchy Fear Syndrome
Hierarchy Fear Syndrome can significantly undermine national interests when personal interests become a priority.
Mr. MK Gandhi exemplified this syndrome. First, he chose to deal with Subhash Chandra Bose (born 1897) whose towering personality could easily eclipse Gandhi’s popularity in Indian National Congress. But then, Gandhi was a lawyer by training and a shrewd politician by nature.
Bose wrote about Gandhi in his book:
Whenever any opposition raised outside his cabinet, he could always coerce the public by threatening to retire from the Congress or to fast unto death.[i]
Gandhi took leadership of Congress in 1920. In 1934 Gandhi resigned from Congress party membership. Gandhi returned to active politics again in 1936, with the Nehru presidency and the Lucknow session of the Congress.
In 1927, after being released from prison, Bose became general secretary of the Congress party and worked with Jawaharlal Nehru for independence. By 1938 Bose had become a leader of national stature and agreed to accept nomination as Congress president. He stood for unqualified Swaraaj (self-governance), including the use of force against the British. This meant a confrontation with Mohandas Gandhi, who in fact opposed Bose's presidency,[ii] splitting the Indian National Congress party. Bose attempted to maintain unity, but Gandhi advised Bose to form his own cabinet. The rift also divided Bose and Nehru.
Bose appeared at the 1939 Congress meeting on a stretcher. He was elected president again over Gandhi's preferred candidate Pattabhi Sitaramayya.[iii]
Gandhi declared that Sitaramayya's defeat was his defeat.[iv]
U. Muthuramalingam Thevar strongly supported Bose in the intra-Congress dispute. Thevar mobilised all south India votes for Bose.[v]
Due to the manoeuvrings of the Gandhi-led clique in the Congress Working Committee, Bose found himself forced to resign from the Congress presidency.[vi]
Thus, Gandhi orchestrated elimination of the ‘only’ person in Congress who possessed the ability to challenge his utopian theories, and make others see the inherent lacuna in his ways of thinking.
Within less than two years, Gandhi acknowledged Nehru as his political heir and successor. In Jawaharlal Nehru, he identified a person totally incapable of offering any worthwhile resistance to his whims and fancies, and therefore, cleared the path for him that led to the office of the first Prime Minister of India.
On 15 January 1941 Gandhi had stated:
Some say Pandit Nehru and I were estranged. It will require much more than difference of opinion to estrange us. We had differences from the time we became co-workers and yet I have said for some years and say so now that not Rajaji but Jawaharlal will be my successor.[vii]
Nehru paid back the favour by raising (popularizing) Gandhi to the coveted position of the ‘Father of the Nation’ and a ‘distinguished martyr’ by quickly responding to the opportunity presented by his assassination.
Nehru’s close aide Abul Kalam Azad (born in Mecca, then Ottoman Empire, now Saudi Arabia), whom Nehru had made the first Education Minister of India, also paid back his dues by imprinting it on every school going child’s mind that it was ‘Father of the Nation Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’ who won India its freedom from the mighty British, and that too with his unique ammunition called ‘Ahimsa’, an ammunition unknown to the world to have been used on such empirical scale.
The political game that was played by the two stalwarts very well, made Gandhi immortal in Indian history. Later, Indira Gandhi provided $10 million from India's National Film Development Corporation[viii], and Richard Attenborough’s epic film Gandhi (1982) made him immortal in international history as well. A mediocre lawyer, but a screwed politician and master at manoeuvrings, Gandhi made it eventually to the stardom on international scene.
 Dictionary defines ‘manoeuvre’ as a contrived, complicated, and possibly deceptive plan or action; and, ‘clique’ as a small group of people with shared interests, who spend time together and exclude others. Synonyms are faction, ring, clan, gang, coterie, and cabal.
 Those $ 10 million made all the difference without which the project would have been shelved for one more time. Several attempts from 1952 onwards had failed for one reason or the other.
[i] The Indian Struggle by Subhash Chandra Bose, quoted in আমি সুভাষ বলছি, Shailesh Dey, p.428, 4th edn, চৈত্র 1376 (Bangla calendar Chaitr’ 1376, 1969 CE)
[ii] Struggle for hegemony in India, 1920–47: the colonial state, the left, and the national movement, 1934–41 by Bhagwan Josh (1992), Sage, ISBN 9788170362951, retrieved 17 July 2012.
[iii] Subhash Chandra Bose: man, mission, and means by Subhash Chandra Chattopadhyay (1989), Minerva Associates, retrieved 17 July 2012.
[iv] Gandhi and Subhash Chandra Bose by Siddhartha Dash (January 2005), Orissa Review, retrieved 12 April 2012.
[v] Business Standard Political Profiles of Cabals and Kings by Aditi Phadnis (2009), Business Standard Books, pp.185, ISBN 9788190573542, retrieved 17 July 2012.
[vi] Rediscovery of India by Meghnad Desai, Penguin Books, India, pp.235, ISBN 9780143417354, retrieved 17 July 2012.
[vii] Science & Culture, vol.30, Indian Science News Association, 1964.
[viii] World Film Directors, vol.2 by John Wakeman, HW Wilson Company, 1988.
Chattopadhyay, Subhash Chandra, Subhash Chandra Bose: man, mission,
and means, Minerva Associates, 1989
Dash, Siddhartha, Gandhi and Subhash Chandra Bose, Orissa Review, January 2005
Desai, Meghnad, Rediscovery of India, Penguin Books, India
Dey, Shailesh, Aami Subhash Bolchhi (in Bangla), Robindro Library, 15/2 Shyaamaacharan Dey St, Kolkata-12, 4th edn, 1376 Bangla Calendar
Goel, Sita Ram, Hindu Temples: What happened to them, vol.2 (Delhi: Voice of India), 1991, 2000
Goel, Sita Ram, The Calcutta Quran Petition, (Delhi: Voice of India)
Holy Bible, (Belgium: Broadman & Holman Publishers, Pilot books)
Indian Science News Association, Science & Culture, vol.30
Jai, Janak Raj, 1947-1980, Regency Publications, 1996
Josh, Bhagwan, Struggle for hegemony in India, 1920–47: the colonial state, the left, and the national movement, 1934–41, Sage, 1992
Khan, Mohammad, Farookh & Pikthal, MM, translators: Qur’an Majeed
Kripal, Jeffery, Kali's Child, 1995
Lal, Prof. Makkhan, Hinduism on Freud’s Couch
Nikhilananda, Swami, translator: Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, RKM
Nikhilananda, Swami, translator: Mundakopanishad’ मुण्डकोपनिषद
Phadnis, Aditi, Business Standard Political Profiles of Cabals and Kings, Business Standard Books, 2009
Rakhit, Maanoj, Arise Arjun': Awaken my Hindu Nation, 2003
Rakhit, Maanoj, Ayodhya: Facts that did not reach you all, 2003
Rakhit, Maanoj, Christianity in a different Light, 2004
Rakhit, Maanoj, Do your History textbooks tell you these Facts? 2004
Rakhit, Maanoj, Judaism Christianity Islam Secularism Hinduism, 2004
Rakhit, Maanoj, Muslim India Will be Like This: Emerging Face of Islamic India, 2009
Rakhit, Maanoj, That Unknown Face of Christianity, 2005
Rakhit, Maanoj, Why Christianity Also Happens to Be a System of Organized Crime? 2009
Ramakrishna Math, Chennai, Parliament of Religions, DVDs, 2012
Robert M Grant, et al, The Secret Sayings of Jesus (according to The Gospel of Thomas), London
Rolland, Romain, The Life of Vivekananda & The Universal Gospel, RKM
Shakespeare, William, Macbeth
Wisconsin State Journal of USA
Vivekananda, Swami, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, RKM
Wakeman, John, World Film Directors, vol.2, HW Wilson Co., 1988
Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
Yashodharma, Know the Truth behind Vasudhaiv' Kutumbakam, 2012
Born, 25 January 1952, at Bankura, West Bengal;
Yashodharma is childhood name; Maanoj Rakhit is current official name;
For several generations our family had tradition of Spirituality and Higher Education. Father was a gold medalist engineer;
High School with two Distinctions and State Merit Scholarship; University Graduate with Sixth Rank; Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Computer Systems Analysis Diploma;
Worked in Senior Management positions in different Organizations handling a variety of functions, viz., Cost & Management Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Materials Management, Sales Administration, Project Management, Information Technology Quality Assurance;
Exposure to diverse types of industries, to name a few, Manufacturing industry (Pharmaceutical, Consumer Products, Agricultural Pesticides; Computer Software industry (CAD/CAM Engineering Applications and Environmental Management Information System); other industries (Forestry, Industrial Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy Husbandry Operations);
Exposure to diverse types of organizations, namely, multinational company, overseas Government business undertaking, family-owned business, and a few start-up ventures;
Worked with various nationalities from different continents (a) Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Omani, Bahraini, Israeli, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Filipino (b) Tanzanian, Nigerian, Kenyan, Sudanese (c) French, Dutch, British, German (d) New Zealander (e) Canadian, American;
The keyword has been ‘variety’ and, in retrospect, it appears as if there had been a tremendous hurry to gather as much experience as possible, and within as little time as possible;
At age 35, subject of biographical record in Who’s Who in the World XE "Who’s Who in the World" Ed 1987/1988, published by The Marquis Who’s Who Publication Board (since 1898), Chicago, USA;
At age 46, had very deep Spiritual experiences; at 48 gave up work for living; at 50, began writing as an offering to Ma Bhav’Taarini and Shri Naaraayan’…
कायेन वाचा मनसेन्द्रिऐवा, बुध्यात्मना वा प्रकृते स्वभावात
करोमि यद् यद् सकलं परस्मै, नारायणायेति समर्पयामि ।।
Thu, 28 Mar 2013, 14:39; 4 Apr 2013, 15:39 IST
My full-time occupation includes:
(a) books related research, analysis, writing,
DTP work, publishing, promoting, marketing, forwarding, stocking, accounting,
(b) website related research, designing, developing, hosting, maintaining, etc.;
(c) computer hardware related research, analysis, assembling, maintaining, etc.; computer software related research, analysis, installations, maintenance, etc.
Non-stop, no vacation, no diversion!
No contacts, no meetings with seekers, no lectures on invitation.
My books say all that I have to say.
It is necessary to read, understand, and assimilate all that before seeking any meeting.
Where there is no patience to undergo the process of unlearning and learning,
any short cut leading to a personal meeting would be futile.
Building strong foundation is a prerequisite to the next step, meeting.
Year, ISBN, Title:
2002, 8189746502, ShreemadBhagavadGeeta in Today’s Context
2003, 8189746006, असत्य अन्याय के विरुद्ध उठो अर्जुन
2003, 8189746014, Arise Arjun: Awaken My Hindu Nation
2003, 8189746022, Ayodhya Shri Raam Mandir: Facts That Did Not Reach You All
2004, 8189746030, राम मंदिर तुम्हें पुकारता, जागो मेरे हिन्दू राष्ट्र + in Marathi
2004, 8189746049, Christianity In a Different Light: Face Behind the Mask
2004, 8189746057, Gita Today: A Different Perspective
2004, 8189746065, Judaism Christianity Islam Secularism Hinduism + in Tamil
2004, 8189746073, Do Your History Textbooks Tell You These Facts?
2005, 8189746081, Popes Saints Cardinals Archbishops Bishops
2005, 818974609X, Christianity in a different Light, abridged, in 2 parts
2005, 8189746103, That Unknown Face of Christianity
2005, 8189746111, These Documented Results of 4-Varn’ System Can Make You Proud of Your Hindu Heritage
2005, 818974612X, यदि सत्य का ज्ञान होता आपको, तो शायद आपकी सोच ही बदल जाती + Marathi
2005, 8189746138, Muslim dominated BhaaratVarsh: Expect This to Happen to You When You Live in Muslim Dominated India
2005, 8189746146, कुरआन अपने अनुयायियों को क्या सिखाता है, और उसे जानना हम हिन्दुओं के लिए कितना आवश्यक है + in Gujarati, Kananda, and Marathi
2006, 8189746154, मज़हब ही सिखाता है आपस में बैर करना, एक हिन्दू धर्म के सिवा + in Marathi
2006, 8189746162, वे जो हिन्दू देवी-देवताओं के बारे में इतनी गंदी-गंदी बातें कहते हैं, और आप हैं कि बस चुप्पी साधे बैठे रहते हैं + in Marathi
2006, 8189746189, कहानी एक षड़यंत्र की, राम मंदिर के संदर्भ में + in Marathi
2006, 8189746197, हमारे बुद्धिजीवी, हमारी मीडिया, हमारे न्यायाधीश + in Marathi
2006, 8189746200, धरती माता का थोड़ा सा ऋण तो चुकाते जाइए, जाने से पहले
2006, 8189746227, यहूदी धर्म + in Gujarati and Marathi
2006, 8189746251, Religions: Teach Hatred and Enmity, Sanaatan' Dharm' Does Not
2006, 8189746278, आतंकवाद का एक अन्य पहलू – राष्ट्र का इस्लामीकरण
2007, 8189990004, Save Humanity
2007, 8189990039, They Impeached Humanity
2007, 8189990047, Vidhata (written 2000-2003)
2007, 8189746626, कौन अपना कौन पराया + in Marathi
2007, 8189746634, सिक्के का दूसरा पहलू + in Marathi
2007, 8189746642, आज यह हो रहा है तो कल क्या होगा + in Marathi
2007, 8189746308, Christ or Krishn’ + in Kannada
2008, 8189990209, धर्मगुरुओं प्रणाम
2009, 8189746820, Monstrous Oath St. Xavier Took
2009, 8189746863, Why Christianity Also Happens to Be a System of Organized Crime?
2009, 8189746871, Muslim India Will Be Like This: Emerging Face of Islamic India
2009, 818974688X, Beware of This Aasuric Culture: or, Your Soul Will Die
2010, 8189746898, Turning Point: My Journey to Him (written 2002)
2012, 8189746480, Know the Truth Behind Vasudhaiv’ Kutumbakam: The Opposite of Which Is Being Propagated*
2013, 8189746499, RKM Propagating the Opposite of What Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Had Said: Call to the Rank and File at RKM! Stand Up and Uphold the Truth